• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I think I'm a little bit like a twentieth century John Wilmot

We don't even know what the fucker looks like

As far as I know, Arnold and Plug are the hottest footygaffers (after shorty of course xoxo)

pls im like a 5.5 at best

which is coincidentally how tall i am

once in high school a good girl-friend told me if i was taller id be a god :( :(

curse you, mom and dad

CURSE YOU

i need to see a picture of yurt sometime before i retire from gaf

Timurid

:lol Cavani ain't going anywhere, Pogba is coming home, and Verratti is going to stay in PSG for the rest of his career.
Until Zlatan leaves probably
Face the facts, you silly gobbi.

Yurt either looks like Giroud, or like Flanagan. I can feel it.

Is Mancini the most insufferable little tit on the high-profile managerial circuit? Mournho at least has a record and charisma to back up his arrogance. As far as I can tell, Mancini has basically been given trophies throughout his career from 2006 onwards.

Guess you could apply that to Mourinho since his first Chelsea stint, but it feels different somehow.

TeddyBoy

:lol Cavani ain't going anywhere, Pogba is coming home, and Verratti is going to stay in PSG for the rest of his career.

haha I was just joking with subtles :p

Chelsea will be looking for a first choice striker this summer though, Mourinho doesn't seem convinced with Lukaku. I'm not too sure who's in the market right now :S

Yurt either looks like Giroud, or like Flanagan. I can feel it.

flanagan_1876282a.jpg

BELIEVE.

Timurid

To me, the best looking footballer is Gourcuff. Too bad, that injuries fucked up his career. He could've been the best player in the world. :(

Well you have been accurate before

Timurid said:
" Mourinho and Cr7 are coming to Paris! It looks like PSG has found a new feeder club. lolololol"

Timurid said:
Mourinho will come to PSG and wait when SAF retires then go to utd.

Plus, Mourinho has a lot of funds available for him at PSG already. Plus, PSG already has a solid core.

Timurid said:
Falcao is coming to PSG! Falcao mentioned that he would interested in a move to the french capital!!!

Timurid said:
Andres, Falcao is coming to PSG! So jump on the bandwagon.

Timurid said:
Thiago and Illarramendi are coming to PSG!

Timurid said:
Ronaldo will win the Ballon d'or when he is at PSG.

Timurid said:
Sry dude

CR7 to PSG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#believeintimmy

haha I was just joking with subtles :p

Chelsea will be looking for a first choice striker this summer though, Mourinho doesn't seem convinced with Lukaku. I'm not too sure who's in the market right now :S

I'm interested to find out what will happen with Soldado. Hopefully he moves abroad and goes back to being immense. It's a risk on both his and Spurs' part if he stays next season.

If we didn't already have 2 brilliant strikers vying for one CF spot, I'd be very happy to sign him. There's a great goalscorer in there.

arkon

WoodenLung destroying Timurid yet again. I believe it was you who revealed his fraudulent PSG-fan behaviour with your detective skills previously.

TeddyBoy

I'm interested to find out what will happen with Soldado. Hopefully he moves abroad and goes back to being immense. It's a risk on both his and Spurs' part if he stays next season.

If we didn't already have 2 brilliant strikers vying for one CF spot, I'd be very happy to sign him. There's a great goalscorer in there.

This summer will be pretty big as a hole for Spurs, they've got a huge squad which looks to be quite hard to manage right now. They'll surely need to sell a few players to generate cash (since Spurs' net spend is always zero) and it looks like they'll have a new manager as well.

Even if we didn't have Sturridge or Suarez, I wouldn't take Soldado. He doesn't fit our style of play at all and isn't quite in the age bracket we normally buy players at.

You said it best, he should move back to La Liga and regain confidence there, he just doesn't look cut out for the premier league :/

This summer will be pretty big as a hole for Spurs, they've got a huge squad which looks to be quite hard to manage right now. They'll surely need to sell a few players to generate cash (since Spurs' net spend is always zero) and it looks like they'll have a new manager as well.

Even if we didn't have Sturridge or Suarez, I wouldn't take Soldado. He doesn't fit our style of play at all and isn't quite in the age bracket we normally buy players at.

You said it best, he should move back to La Liga and regain confidence there, he just doesn't look cut out for the premier league :/

I don't think it's even the PL tbh, he's been missing chances that he'd have buried with a plum at Valencia. Just a crisis of confidence. Everton could do a lot worse tbh, although it'd be a massive risk since Spurs would demand a lot of money still, and there'd be no guarantee that he'd revert to the quality striker he is.

Marc

Sven Goran Eriksson played him on the left to accommodate Lampard. Then he retired.

Sven's legacy.

People get this romantic notion about Scholes, as if he didn't have many years before that period, during his prime, that he achieved feck all with England. Didn't exactly boss or score against big international teams or anything either.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope that shit doesnt become a common thing, otherwise we are going to hear alot of United talk about Moyes behind his back, not good when we are entering Phase 2.

Phase 2 we are undefeated

This isnt even our final form

bud23

I just realized this; José Miguel González Martín del Campo, aka Michel, Olympiakos coach. That´s amazing.

A Madrid legend will bury United´s Champions aspirations lol. Cool. No matter where you go, you can't hide from us.

Look at him, pure white love

michel%20merida.png

All passion, 10/10 attractiveness, straight.

United fans, see you tonight.

Milan losing 1-0 to Chelsea Youth team, goal scored by Baker.

Eh, it's already a good result being there, especially for a team that was shit a few years ago.

Zabojnik

You're going to E3? I'm jealous.

I was at Sony's press conference in L.A. when they showed that (bullshit) Killzone 2 trailer. Shit was crazy. The actual E3 that followed was a terrible experience, although I suppose it might've been different if I went as a civilian. Had a much, much better time at Gamescom, even as a 'journalist'.

L.A. being one of shittiest big cities I've been to didn't help.

Yen

Pirlo: I'm impressed by Stevie's new role
Andrea Pirlo has backed Steven Gerrard to continue to excel in his new deeper-lying midfield role and insists the Liverpool captain can go on playing at the highest level for several years to come.

The 33-year-old has operated from a different position in recent weeks, just in front of the Reds' back four, to impressive effect.

Juventus star Pirlo admits he's been impressed by what he's seen so far, telling Goal.com: "The intelligent players adapt - and Steven Gerrard has the ability to do that.

"He is an excellent passer of the ball, possesses an intelligent football brain, and has great vision. He has all the qualities to play a deeper role.

"Top European clubs are always progressing with what they can do off the field. Training is getting more scientific, and we are constantly getting more educated on nutrition.

"If you look after yourself and are willing to adapt, there is no reason why you can't play at the top level until your late 30s.

"Gerrard is a top professional, it is very possible he has many top years left for Liverpool and England in a new role."

article_a43dd37985fb18f0_1340468176_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

I just realized this; José Miguel González Martín del Campo, aka Michel, Olympiakos coach. That´s amazing.

A Madrid legend will bury United´s Champions aspirations lol. Cool. No matter where you go, you can't hide from us.

Look at him, pure white love

All passion, 10/10 attractiveness, straight.

United fans, see you tonight.

irYzcGAEn7fQW.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom