• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm just reading through that thread now :lol

I am in America. About a third of all Americans are obese and another third are overweight (but not so far fat as to be labelled as obese). I figure, being a decently muscular non-fatty, I am probably above 99% of those people. I have been told that I am attractive by quite a few women and have never had issues getting a date, even with women that are generally considered very attractive by my friends.

So, I put myself as an 8 or a 9, at least compared to other Americans.

I have the confidence of a 10 though whicheans more than anything. I can do whatever the hell I want, physical attributes be damned.

I might post my Doctor Fuck photo and let them be the judge

Mastadon

Banned
IWe don't even know what the fucker looks like

As far as I know, Arnold and Plug are the hottest footygaffers (after shorty of course xoxo)

Oh come on, Yurt is out banging Russian models on the daily. I imagine that he looks like a more attractive Giroud.

Danny '3 attempted passes' Welbeck is fit for the game.

jbzXd6i6o1BPes_e.jpg

subtles

If we get in the CL, the owners are gonna spend like mad. I can feel it. They want to spend, but they want to see that we're improving under Rodgers and that this is the correct way forward for us. If we stay within the top 4 this year, they'll have their evidence.
Could you imagine us having the 100m to spend this summer? Damn.

operon

If we get in the CL, the owners are gonna spend like mad. I can feel it. They want to spend, but they want to see that we're improving under Rodgers and that this is the correct way forward for us. If we stay within the top 4 this year, they'll have their evidence.
I agree if we get champions league I can see big money being spent. To help us become contenders and to maintain champions league that extra prize money from 2015 will help

L1NETT

From a Ribery to Oscar scale, I'd say I'm a lower average. Tad generous.

But who gives a fuck how attractive I think I am. If some fit as blonde blue eyed sex machine thinks I'm hot I'm not gonna correct him am I.

Just gotta find somebody who thinks so eh

Wilbur

Banned
From a Ribery to Oscar scale, I'd say I'm a lower average. Tad generous.

But who gives a fuck how attractive I think I am. If some fit as blonde blue eyed sex machine thinks I'm hot I'm not gonna correct him am I.

Just gotta find somebody who thinks so eh

I can't believe you think Oscar is the pinnacle of footballing attractiveness. He looks so fucking moody all the time.

Javi Garcia is underrated as eye candy. A shit cunt, but I'd definitely gargle large quantities of his produce.

Marc

Kind of a toss up for me. The company saves themselves money if they accept applicants who apply directly so may be more inclined to include me that way. Alternatively, going through a UK based contact they have obviously set up may similarly increase my chances due to any potential language/general foreign national issues.

Just gathering various viewpoints at this moment of time.

Go through the agent, got to a stage before directly and you end up doing the pay/benefits negotiations yourself and can sour things. Or just stay away from screaming "don't lowball me you giant arse!". Didn't quite say that but yeah, can get awkward. I imagine its even worse if you are moving countries to negotiate all the logistics of it.

"South Park: Stick of Truth abortion mini-games and anal probe scenes censored in Europe " bullshit.

sad_keanu.jpg

They realise we smoke, drink and fuck younger (well bar those religious paedo nutters) than they do over there right? Plus we are obviously way more mature.

Got this on pre-order and really looking forward to it, now I just don't know, what else did they censor my fragile mind from seeing?!?!

GorillaJu

White suits are just bad, imo. They were bad in the eighties, and they're badder now. Never seen one that looks good.

I agree. Don't think I could ever bring myself to wear one. Very light colors are okay, like greys that are almost white, especially in summer-weight cotton fabrics.

Carbonox

Finally caught up on True Detective. End of episode 6 suggests...well.....

i want sex with all the women

all of them

fuck mcconaughey long hair can count after ive had a few beers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom