• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

What's all this Victor Valdes talk? Are we replacing Jones with him?

Would be a great move by us if true. Can't see it mind you...

Valdes is playing out of his mind this season. In the conversation for best in the world this year. No way he will go somewhere without a guaranteed starting spot.

Feorax

I wish the PS4 was cheaper so I could smash this one up with a hammer

I don't have fifa on a disk and I don't think deleting it quite gets my message across

Know that feeling. Played before, was 4-2 up in the 65th minute, lost 6-4...

LegoArmo

I wish the PS4 was cheaper so I could smash this one up with a hammer

I don't have fifa on a disk and I don't think deleting it quite gets my message across

I sold my copy to CEX... Then rebought it digitally from the US store. Only playing career mode now though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i can't breathe

what's going on

zenit no
Not like I am a regular in any of the other communities I used to frequent anymore, either.

REGULUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS! What's up baby!

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

and you love it.
52045-wink--gif-Ea6D.gif

jesalr

Neither do I tbh, Bentalebs a good young player who just needs to be controlled properly so he doesn't play every game. My comment was supposed to slag off Sherwood more than anything, Bentaleb should of gone on loan to Fulham instead of Holtby who I rate pretty highly.

I thought Paulinho was a CDM though :S

He was touted as a box to box midfielder to me. The Brazilian Frank Lampard. Think he'll take a while to get used the the league. Took Sandro a season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He was touted as a box to box midfielder to me. The Brazilian Frank Lampard. Think he'll take a while to get used the the league. Took Sandro a season.

I'd say it took half a season, his nightmare league debut was against Bolton in November 2010, in February he started at San Siro against AC Milan and he never looked back, he was sensational that night. By April he was dicking on Liverpool at Anfield when we won 2-0.

It was obvious that Sandro would come good from his attitude on the pitch, Paulinho is both a different sort of player and a different personality. He doesn't enjoy the midfield battle like Sandro does, that's his biggest weakness. He jogs around on defensive transitions and doesn't like to slide in for the ball, he's a lot less willing to get stuck in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom