• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weidenfeller - Piszczek, Friedrich, Sokratis, Schmelzer - Kehl, Sahin - Großkreutz, Mkhitaryan, Reus - Lewandowski

Dat Friedrich

it starts in 45min? BASED RUSSIA

good luck milch

I'd say I'm okay with a draw but knowing our luck, there'll be another 23 injuries before the second leg. So let's hope for Zenit still being rusty because of the winter break and let's win this!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
arshavin-andrey.si.jpg

Don't fail me Zenit

Don't fail me Sviat

L.A. being one of shittiest big cities I've been to didn't help.

why of course it is

axl-rose-guns-n-roses-welcome-to-the-jungle-favim.com-235052.gif

I loved L.A! VEGAS and everything about the US. Especially Americans <3

dc89

Larnell Cole and Ryan Tunnicliffe have already been sent out on loan by Fulham lol

Feel harsh for Tunners. Poor guy gets an olive branch from a coach who has obviously seen potential in him and worked with him at United. Takes said olive branch. Coach gets fired. Gets shipped to Wigan.

god its so unberable to read the spanish media, every single one of the writers is pro barcelona or madrid; they really have no backbone. Now that Carletto is 1st, you have the pro-mourinho people come out and minimize what the italian has done; and on the other end you have the written diarrea of Sport using the weekend's defeat as an excuse to continue questioning Martino's lead (even thou the team has the same points as last year).

Whether it is AS, Sport, MD, Marca, its just too contaminated; and I cant stand the other shitty shows like Chiringuito, Tiki Taka, spaniards believe they discovered football, they believe they discovered warm water - agua tibia -. It amazes me how most of these writers know very little about football outside of the iberian peninsula.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BhU5AulCMAA9FxW.jpg

Dear Tim,

Please play these two players (ignore the waterboy in front) as soon as possible or I will burn down your house.

Love Usho

Hixx

People get this romantic notion about Scholes, as if he didn't have many years before that period, during his prime, that he achieved feck all with England. Didn't exactly boss or score against big international teams or anything either.

Are you denying it was wrong to force Scholes to play wide to accommodate Gerrard and Lampard?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I reckon we will go for the draw tonight, would love to see us get that away goal though, dont trust us to roll them at Old Trafford.

Hopefully Adnan starts

L1NETT

I was at Sony's press conference in L.A. when they showed that (bullshit) Killzone 2 trailer. Shit was crazy. The actual E3 that followed was a terrible experience, although I suppose it might've been different if I went as a civilian. Had a much, much better time at Gamescom, even as a 'journalist'.

L.A. being one of shittiest big cities I've been to didn't help.

I hate LA with a passion. E3 must be great/awful at the same time

Would love to go Gamescom mind ye. Germany is right cool.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Soldado flopping is so mad to me, thought he'd tear this league up.

I still think there's a top striker in there but he's right on the edge of becoming a Torres-level joke, he will play on Thursday against Dnipro and needs to score. Defoe leaves this week and we need him to get his confidence back.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Did Regulus Tera really leave because someone mocked his desire for anime?
No, I left this place because I could no longer keep up with the discussion due to the frenetic pace at which this thread goes. Also, the attitude of some posters was intolerable, and I'm not talking specifically about myself. It made for a nasty environment.

Not like I am a regular in any of the other communities I used to frequent anymore, either.

pulga

Banned
god its so unberable to read the spanish media, every single one of the writers is pro barcelona or madrid; they really have no backbone. Now that Carletto is 1st, you have the pro-mourinho people come out and minimize what the italian has done; and on the other end you have the written diarrea of Sport using the weekend's defeat as an excuse to continue questioning Martino's lead (even thou the team has the same points as last year).

Whether it is AS, Sport, MD, Marca, its just too contaminated; and I cant stand the other shitty shows like Chiringuito, Tiki Taka, spaniards believe they discovered football, they believe they discovered warm water - agua tibia -. It amazes me how most of these writers know very little about football outside of the iberian peninsula.

I find AS to be the "least" biased in their sensationalizing reporting. Marca, Sport and MD are diarrea though. Then again, AS has that putrid excuse for an editor, Tomas Roncero.

jesalr

He will play Bentaleb and you will like it, based 4-4-2.

I don't have a problem with Bentaleb, but he's a CAM, played there in the u21 squad too. Asking any of Bentaleb, Paulinho, or Dembele to shield is crazy though. Only Dembele can actually make tackles.

Wilbur

Banned
No, I left this place because I could no longer keep up with the discussion due to the frenetic pace at which this thread goes. Also, the attitude of some posters was intolerable, and I'm not talking specifically about myself. It made for a nasty environment.

Not like I am a regular in any of the other communities I used to frequent anymore.

I still love you

pulga

Banned

Not like I am a regular in any of the other communities I used to frequent anymore, either.

Come back, we need more CONCACAF loving in here. Best region in the wo- oh god i cant bring myself to say it

TeddyBoy

I don't have a problem with Bentaleb, but he's a CAM, played there in the u21 squad too. Asking any of Bentaleb, Paulinho, or Dembele to shield is crazy though. Only Dembele can actually make tackles.

Neither do I tbh, Bentalebs a good young player who just needs to be controlled properly so he doesn't play every game. My comment was supposed to slag off Sherwood more than anything, Bentaleb should of gone on loan to Fulham instead of Holtby who I rate pretty highly.

I thought Paulinho was a CDM though :S

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I want to call him Stevie too but I know Viva is going to yell at me again

<3

Fuck the Russian hotties, this "<3" is for you.

*sensible talk from a Barca fan*

Sometimes I think about having your babies.

but I just know that one of our children is going to be a renegade and pick Barcelona over Juve. I can't live with myself knowing that I created one of them.

Koko

Banned

You left me.

Now there's nobody with who I can talk about Chivas. Even worse that is the only time that we are not as bad as previous tournaments.

Cunt <3

pulga

Banned
I want to call him Stevie too but I know Viva is going to yell at me again

<3

Fuck the Russian hotties, this "<3" is for you.

Sometimes I think about having your babies.

but I just know that one of our children is going to be a renegade and pick Barcelona over Juve. I can't live with myself knowing that I created one of them.

Whore

Hixx

I wish the PS4 was cheaper so I could smash this one up with a hammer

I don't have fifa on a disk and I don't think deleting it quite gets my message across

GQman2121

Banned
Just watched new True Detective. Yowza, that was a hot hour of tv. Such an excellent and thought provoking program.

Now I'm ready for some football!

Feorax

What's all this Victor Valdes talk? Are we replacing Jones with him?

Would be a great move by us if true. Can't see it mind you...

Fergie

Banned
Supposedly Barca players cornered the ref in the tunnel at Sociedad match. Had to be pulled away by Sociedad players.

If true, pretty sad.

TeddyBoy

The commentator called Dortmund 'Bayern', twice already. The one team league :(

What's all this Victor Valdes talk? Are we replacing Jones with him?

Would be a great move by us if true. Can't see it mind you...

Probably just his agent trying to get some interest. Would be an excellent second choice though and could teach Mignolet how to be a sweeper.

Zenit what's wrong? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom