• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Dortmund don't look the same without Gundagon. Shame about his injury, brilliant player :(

Edit: ^ Lol that was what I meant. Pls. Bacon understands <3

Pennywise

Dortmund don't look the same without Gundagon. Shame about his injury, brilliant player :(

Edit: ^ Lol that was what I meant. Pls. Bacon understands <3

It's not just Gündogan.
All these injuries and the entire team is not playing the usual type of pressing every match.
Sahin was forced to help out so much, he couldn't always control it...especially when Hummels is missing as well.

Plasma

Banned
I don't trust Atlus.

They region locked P4:Arena and then waited 18 months before releasing in Europe.

P4 Golden wasn't region locked and that came out after arena, I think that had more to do with the communication between the developers and EU publisher.

Blablurn

BhVhZelCEAAaLUk.jpg:large

Carbonox

I supported the team before Gazprom and would do so gladly without them again. I'm not one of those people that need to validate their own self worth by supporting only an ultra successful team. Odin gorod, odna komanda.

What are your feelings on Anthony Hopkins's portrayal as Odin in the Thor films? Does he play the komanda of Norse Gods role well?

Marc

Reus gonna cost united/bayern 40 mil now? Germany should be all clicking at the right time, assuming Ozil gets some confidence back. Plus a striker/midfielder who can make runs behind the defence for him to pass to wouldn't hurt.

Are you denying it was wrong to force Scholes to play wide to accommodate Gerrard and Lampard?

Definitely not, needed a DM in there but they could have all fit in the team if he would of just pissed off with his 4-4-2. 4-3-3 with Lampard as LCM, Butt/Others at DM, Scholes as RCM and Gerrard pushed into the right forward role which are all arguably their best positions. Simple in my opinion. Can work in a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-5-1 as well yet came up with this silly rotating rubbish that just held back everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom