• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yurt pls help me to get into Sviats mothers pants

But what if it goes well?

Then...SEXY

white-kid-dance-club.gif

TAIM!!!!

Marc

Hulk? I thought he retired?

New Godzilla trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIu85WQTPRc

Apart from Bryan Cranston saying the same thing over and over again, it looks pretty fucking good.

BRAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP!!

Starting to get real tired of that in trailers, still it looks pretty damn cool and I am not into godzilla. Not that they show him, for some reason its always a big secret what the monster looks like in a monster film.

The guy behind Cranston at ~1:23 looks like Ivanovic to me, can't be though as that would ruin the movie since Brana would just tell him to fuck off. End of movie, boring.

Hahaha godammit Zenit are piss poor. Two gifts from the refs, Dortmund not even looking that good and yet they still just go up and score at will. This dortmund team lost 3-0 to Hamburg a few days ago, lol.

FootballFan

No, I left this place because I could no longer keep up with the discussion due to the frenetic pace at which this thread goes. Also, the attitude of some posters was intolerable, and I'm not talking specifically about myself. It made for a nasty environment.

Not like I am a regular in any of the other communities I used to frequent anymore, either.

First faridmon, now regulus. What have I done. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom