• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck I never went to see Interpol live

Obviously YT videos aren't a perfect indicator, but it sounds like shit, the mix is all wrong, and they play the songs at like twice the speed of the studio versions, making even the best songs sound brass.

Tried listening to their self-titled album as well. Overproduced, guitar sounds shit, all the songs sound the same, they're all too slow and repetitive, vocals seem like an afterthought

Moyes please keep it same.

iocMBXSwBnZD5.gif

Thank fuck I never went to see Interpol live

Obviously YT videos aren't a perfect indicator, but it sounds like shit, the mix is all wrong, and they play the songs at like twice the speed of the studio versions, making even the best songs sound brass.

Tried listening to their self-titled album as well. Overproduced, guitar sounds shit, all the songs sound the same, they're all too slow and repetitive, vocals seem like an afterthought

Live performance gods

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57q2uFaMjNs

FootballFan

Zenit will need 6 goals to draw...because..because they aint gonna in Dortmund!

First Pulga, now you.

Since when is an away goal double regardless of the situation? If Zenit don't concede any goals for the rest of this match and in the 2nd leg, they need 3 goals(home or away) to win the tie. Not 6..

First Pulga, now you.

Since when is an away goal double regardless of the situation? If Zenit don't concede any goals for the rest of this match and in the 2nd leg, they need 3 goals(home or away) to win the tie. Not 6..

They are not gonna in Dortmund..please be understanding!

Fergie

Banned
No Shinji, Adnan and Fellaini.

Seriously don't get him at all. Keep the chemistry up, then goes and does this.

Adnan hasn't even played much.

Genuinely. Not being facetious. Not trying to insult you. Not laughing at you. Just curious. So genuinely:

What the fuck is Moyes doing with that lineup?

I expect you to win regardless, but no way is that the best lineup available to him.

Into

Is Moyes aware that Olympiakos is not a push over team that will lay down for them like most prem teams?

They are very good at home, their confidence is high and the fans are rabid

Genuinely. Not being facetious. Not trying to insult you. Not laughing at you. Just curious. So genuinely:

What the fuck is Moyes doing with that lineup?

I expect you to win regardless, but no way is that the best lineup available to him.

He thinks it's good.

It's part of why he's not good enough to manage our football club.

Fergie

Banned
@livefootball: Olympiakos team v Man Utd: Roberto; Manolas, Marcano, Salino, Holebas; N’Dinga, Maniatis; Dominguez, Fuster, Campbell; Olaitan. #UCL

Seriously Adnan hasn't played much since Mata came and he's not on the bench? Even Shinji has been frozen out completely.

I can somewhat understand Fellaini since he just came back.

But what the fuck.

Also Rio and Vidic playing all these matches?

Not liking this at all.

pulga

Banned
If I were a United fan, I'd be livid. What the fuck is the point of Adnan and Shinji if Valencia/Shitley Young continue to get minutes

Into

It feels almost arrogant "lol Olympiakos? What are they? A 100m dash running team? They arent shown on Sky Sports, they must suck!"

Uhm that stadium will be on fire, the players have looked forward to this for months, a chance to make names for themselves and careers, its the knockout phase.

Those fucking stands on that stadium in Greece will be shaking, they have some uber hardcore fans.

Fergie

Banned
@BarriesView: The 5 group winners have won the first leg of this season's Champions League round of 16 fixtures. Can Manchester United continue the trend?
David "record breaker" Moyes.

I bet somehow the team somehow wins the match. But fuck that lineup, that same shit has been a nightmare this season.

It feels almost arrogant "lol Olympiakos? What are they? A 100m dash running team? They arent shown on Sky Sports, they must suck!"

Uhm that stadium will be on fire, the players have looked forward to this for months, a chance to make names for themselves and careers, its the knockout phase.

Those fucking stands on that stadium in Greece will be shaking, they have some uber hardcore fans.

I'm anti jinxing, hope they kill United.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom