• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
iZ53JYcGpsWZX.png

didvyjdh.gif

pulga

Banned
Squawka: David de Gea has completed more passes in the second half (6) than Robin van Persie (4).

Squawka: Tom Cleverley & Michael Carrick have made 0 interceptions, 0 tackles and won 0 headers between them in the second half so far. #MUFC

WOW

kharma45

Squawka: David de Gea has completed more passes in the second half (6) than Robin van Persie (4).

Squawka: Tom Cleverley & Michael Carrick have made 0 interceptions, 0 tackles and won 0 headers between them in the second half so far. #MUFC

WOW

Another

Rio Ferdinand is still yet to win a tackling or headed duel this evening.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters

WOW

Did Carrick even play? Seriously.

MU totally outclassed.

I wonder if this is when the media will start to push Moyes and question his position.

I suppose part of it is the absolute firm stance from the club that he is not going - if there's no story it's slightly futile to push the story.

But he's basically been given a free pass until now.

Marc

Moyes won't drop Rooney.

Moyes has 6 year contract.

;_;

Stick him out on the right then, you would think they would do performance based contracts for FFP but who knows. Probably gave him 300K base with 50K bonuses for turning up.

Yeah, well that's not going to happen is it? :D Would be funny to watch over the next few years though if it does, almost feel sorry for united fans but your London rep's kind of annoy me.

Every time I think to myself, this is it, this is the low point, ol Moysie comes out and shows me up with how much further he can drag our team down.

Scum

WOW
Good God.

doicare

Luck is subjective, stats aren't.
That's funny, you should tell that to the rest of Gaf when countless times this season United have been the better team and the stats have backed that up yet every time United draw or lose the result's been 'deserved'.
Wow. Broken the Premier League record for first half goals with 11 games to spare and outscoring Man City. How lucky.
Liverpool are basically the same team of players this season as they were last season yet the points/goal difference is massively different compared to last year, luck is part of that reason.

pulga

Banned
adzX1Lz.png

United pinned down on their own side of the pitch by fucking Olympiakos.

Fire Moyes already Jesus fucking Christ. Have you no shame, United?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom