• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

kharma45

5GEPHr2.jpg

hahaha

the only thing that could make this more perfect is if it was a gif

Messi

That's funny, you should tell that to the rest of Gaf when countless times this season United have been the better team and the stats have backed that up yet every time United draw or lose the result's been 'deserved'.

Liverpool are basically the same team of players this season as they were last season yet the points/goal difference is massively different compared to last year, luck is part of that reason.

Or Brendans system is actually working and they are playing like a team therefore they are earning victories.

dc89

Both Liverpool and City have to go to Old Trafford in March.

If we're both at our best, and I mean our best, I can see two good hidings going United's way.

We demolished them in September - our performance of the season. That or the away Spurs game.

wedward

Someone make me a gif please.

Scene from end of Star Wars Episode 3. The one where Vader is on fire and crawling up the little hill. Obi Wan is telling him he was supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them.

Wenger as Obi Wan and Robin as Vader pls.

If we're both at our best, and I mean our best, I can see two good hidings going United's way.

We demolished them in September - our performance of the season. That or the away Spurs game.

You won't have to be at your best to batter us.

Genuinely - you just need to turn up and play at an average level. The poor teams don't do anything special and make it tough for us. Liverpool and CIty just need to turn up and play simple and relaxed football and you will coast to big wins.

dc89

Speaking of the derby. It's three days before United v Olympiakos.

That surely will come into the team selection for either game.

King_Moc

Banned
Liverpool are basically the same team of players this season as they were last season yet the points/goal difference is massively different compared to last year, luck is part of that reason.

Nope. Sturridge, Henderson, Sterling and Suarez are the reasons. If anything luck has been going against us, with the refereeing decisions we've had in the City and Chelsea games.

Meier

I thought they may struggle since the Greeks always have really nice fan support, but I didn't really envision them losing, certainly not in this manner. You'd have thought they'd get an away goal for sure. If Mancini can somehow knock off Mou.. my goodness.

doicare

Please sop responding to Doicare. He's either a shitty troll (likely) or the footy fan equivalent of Nicklas Bendtner.
Still waiting to be proved wrong, this blanket trolling comment that people keep hiding behind is getting pretty old.
Nope. Sturridge, Henderson, Sterling and Suarez are the reasons. If anything luck has been going against us, with the refereeing decisions we've had in the City and Chelsea games.
And those players didn't play for Liverpool last year?

Messi

Well they are gonna get CL football so he's doing something right.

Team plays well while learning system, the year after system clicks and team gets a lot better. I don't understand why some people cant understand that.

If you are not playing a system you cant get better at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom