• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Holy Shit. I took a nap earlier and just recently saw the score. How did United play? Is there a case to keep Moyes (did the side create opportunities?) or is he off?

kharma45

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Post match interview- Robin said he was "unhappy with the game, we played bad but they didn't create much either. The chance I had went pretty good but the shot was to hasty and if you only get one chance in a match like this...you need to score it."

But now it gets interesting. Jack van Gelder (interviewer) asked if Robin feels frustrated to be isolated all the time and because of that feels the urge to drop back.

This is RvP's reply: I do, because certain team mates keep playing in my area and constantly moving to me which makes it extremely hard for me to also play there. I now constantly have to make a run to a different position to avoid this.

Interview: Do you know what is wrong with this United?

RvP: Yeah but, I won't point fingers, because I'm not like that.

Salvadora

RVP (translation via Redcafe):
"I am allowed to drop back to touch the ball, but my teammates also sometimes play in the position where i like to play. And if i see that then its hard for me to also play there, so im forced to change my run paths because of my teammates.

And unfortunately they play too often in my zone and i don't like that."

http://nos.nl/video/616277-van-persie-gelooft-nog-in-kwartfinale.html

Beaten by k(h)arma!

Post match interview- Robin said he was "unhappy with the game, we played bad but they didn't create much either. The chance I had went pretty good but the shot was to hasty and if you only get one chance in a match like this...you need to score it."

But now it gets interesting. Jack van Gelder (interviewer) asked if Robin feels frustrated to be isolated all the time and because of that feels the urge to drop back.

This is RvP's reply: I do, because certain team mates keep playing in my area and constantly moving to me which makes it extremely hard for me to also play there. I now constantly have to make a run to a different position to avoid this.

It's the fat cunt. Anyone can see this, but Pulga and a few others. Rooney is not a #10 and never will be.

Feorax

I think he was nailed on to go as soon as Rooney signed that new deal tbh.

Can see him going and being a short term stop gap for a club like Dortmund or Atletico (if they sell Costa).

"Yeah but, I won't point fingers, because I'm not like that."

hahahaha

Such a cunt

It's the fat cunt. Anyone can see this, but Pulga and a few others. Rooney is not a #10 and never will be.

Not just according to Pulga and a few others.

According to your club too, enjoy him until he's old fat and retired with that wage.
jbt6ZeEpbmJrSS.png

Layoffs at Santa Monica. New IP is probably cancelled too. Sequels it is then.

Really don't think it's anything that big. Santa Monica were involved in 10+ titles in 2012 alone, and continue to dabble in those smaller projects. They're also still hiring and just moved to a bigger studio a week ago.

edit: just seen it's 50 people, so maybe it is big =/

At this point in time, Moyes is basically Adnan's weighted clothing. If he can stand out in this shit system, I can't imagine what he would do under Brenton.

GokuWeightedClothing.png

pulga

Banned
I could write a really long winded response shooting that down but i can't be bothered as i'm tired now tonight. Keeping things really, really simple, this season Liverpool are currently 4th and only 4 points off the top. Last year they finished 7th and were 28 points off being top and the year before that they finish 8th 27 points of the top. That sort of turn around is dramatic and unusual. If Liverpool for the next few seasons can consistently keep finishing in the top 4 only a few points off the top then i'll happily say that i was wrong. If Liverpool next year go back to finishing outside of the top 4 and are no where near challenging for the title again then that proves this year has just been a lucky season.

'engage me in an intellectual debate'

*is engaged in an intellectual debate*

'buh buh i need to go to sleep kthnxbye'

'o wait its all luck lolololol'

wes pls

Begging to get someone banned won't get them banned ffs.

The strategy is to get them so angry they call you something bad and gets banned.

Don't you know this?!

Arnie

tumblr_inline_n1gb3fAuu21qglgph.gif

Clegg

Moyes will only be happy after he's fallen out with everyone and its just himself and Rooney left.

RVP shouldn't be saying this is public though.

Scum

RVP to Barca.

Holy Shit. I took a nap earlier and just recently saw the score. How did United play? Is there a case to keep Moyes (did the side create opportunities?) or is he off?
United were shite. Tim Sherwood shite.

Who said that the new ip is cancelled ?
They're helping out a bunch of smaller projects too, that might be those folks that were working on Hohokum and so on.

lol, really don't think it's anything that big. Santa Monica were involved in 10+ titles in 2012 alone, and continue to dabble in those smaller projects. They're also still hiring and just moved to a bigger studio a week ago.

edit: just seen it's 50 people, so maybe it is big =/
90 and Penny, pls. 50 people out of a job sucks. :-/

pulga

Banned
Begging to get someone banned won't get them banned ffs.

The strategy is to get them so angry they call you something bad and gets banned.

Don't you know this?!

i really dont care if hes banned or not, as i find him hilarious

the 'wes pls' is because he's telling us all off for no damn good reason :mad:

Look Moyes doesn't know what he's doing but RVP can fuck off the moany Dutch cunt.

If he wants to say something, say it.

Obv we know he has this in him cos 1) he's dutch 2) it's how we got him; and yeah I feel sorry for him cos we're tragic right now and Fergie told him a few lies, but yeah, what a cunt.

pulga

Banned
Well people were calling for his ban earlier and being idiots about it.

only thing thats gonna get us is this thread locked for being a "problematic community"

annoyed by doicare? put him on your ignore list, peeps. simple as that.

I'm doing great in fantasy CL for this round.

Is Jese going to start tomorrow? and Marcelo?

probably not, we'll be going with the BBC tomorrow most likely

Marcelo who knows, Carlo announced its either him or Coentrao

kharma45

only thing thats gonna get us is this thread locked for being a "problematic community"

annoyed by doicare? put him on your ignore list, peeps. simple as that.

probably not, we'll be going with the BBC tomorrow most likely

Marcelo who knows, Carlo announced its either him or Coentrao

You'll still see him being quoted umpteen times though and see the fact that he posts. Ignore system is shite.

Salvadora

Anyone here watch the Walking Dead?

Thought it was utter shit, but I've picked it back up and it's became a guilty pleasure. Much improved, quality wise.

You'll still see him being quoted umpteen times though and see the fact that he posts. Ignore system is shite.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/neogaf++/njfegfiockhnbnphjgjbdfjbpdikdiil?hl=en

Enjoy

Anyone here watch the Walking Dead?

Thought it was utter shit, but I've picked it back up and it's became a guilty pleasure. Much improved, quality wise.

For some reason I watched quite a lot of it. Hate it and am cheering for the zombies.

bud

that quote makes it sound like he's blaming moyes without saying it, but that's not really what he says. he's referring to the english press who are criticising moyes.

q: "my english colleagues are saying that your manager is under pressure. do you feel that's the case?"

a: "this is a new situation (for us), and it needs time. he (moyes) works really hard to change the situation around, and so do we. sometimes, not always, we do play well. but we're not always lucky. i'm not using it as an excuse because i do think that you make your own luck, but take that first goal today. we were so unlucky there. the onus is on us to change this situation around. it's easy to point fingers, but i'm not like that. we'll have to do better, and take our chances (kinda blames himself for not that taking that one chance). "

Arnie

United fans should chill out and listen to the new Coldplay song. It's good.

Just remember that none of this ultimately matters because you can isolate yourself beneath a duvet. But remember, just remember, somewhere I'm smiling, and I'm singing, and I'm dancing with a Guinness in my hand. And I'm watching the most exciting team in England win 11-10. And I'm watching Gerrard lead Suarez out on a Champions League night at Anfield.

Then think back to Moyes, in your cocoon of bedding. Clueless. Grey. Slimy.

that quote makes it sound like he's blaming moyes without saying it, but that's not really what he says. he's referring to the english press who are criticising moyes.

q: "my english colleagues are saying that your manager is under pressure. do you feel the same way?"

a: "this is a new situation (for us), and it needs time. he (moyes) works really hard to change the situation around, and so do we. sometimes, not always, we do play well. but we're not always lucky. i'm not using it as an excuse because i do think that you make your own luck, but take that first goal today. we were so unlucky there. the onus is on us to change this situation around. it's easy to point fingers, but i'm not like that. we'll have to do better, and take our chances (kinda blames himself for not that taking that one chance). "

Robin I am so sorry let me stroke your silver hairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom