• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should buy a gilet instead.
It was the first thing I bought when my student loan dropped a few years ago.

images

Looks fine to me. Make sure you know the right size for you though. Pea coats can often be too big or too small depending on the cut and lining.
The only validation I needed.

Zabojnik

IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOUUUUUUUUUUU
THERE'S NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DOOOOOO
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Timeless masterpiece.

pulga

Banned
Does the sentence 'There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do' make sense? I've been attacking it from all angles of my brain, and I can't make sense of it

edit: Fuck's sake. I even told myself to refresh and wait until someone else posted to stop this.

shrug

makes sense to me

Does the sentence 'There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do' make sense? I've been attacking it from all angles of my brain, and I can't make sense of it

edit: Fuck's sake. I even told myself to refresh and wait until someone else posted to stop this.

There's nothing that a hundred men could ever do, to take me away from you.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Not today bruv

Somehing I never knew about peacoats til I had one, you get fuck all grace period of going from it keeping you nice and warm in the cold weather, to making you sweat your bollocks off like Lee Evans in a sauna when you enter even a reasonably warm building.

We've been pretty bad over the years.

Embarrassing cup exits, not spending money, deadwood clinging to the squad, poor performances in the league... etc.

Even in those bad times, the team showed fighting spirit and resilience. I think Wilbur said it quite well, all we have right now is "we should win because we are United", Moyes hasn't offered anything beyond that on why United deserves to win any of these games.

Team looks fucking deflated now. Moyes looks like a joke.

Clegg

Moyes now has a window of opportunity during the international break to get to the root of United's problems.

He'll inevitably come to the wrong conclusion and we'll get worse.

K1LLER7

Moyes now has a window of opportunity during the international break to get to the root of United's problems.

He'll move further away from the way we played against Palace.

All the PL teams in the CL, so far have lost 2-0.

ill wear a chloe moretz avatar for a year if that happens sweet emile

Consider this post bookmarked.

Don't forget last time bby

Liverpool and Arsenal do not deserve to play European Cups next year.

Neither do Chelsea. Should be a top three.

The winners of CL deserves to play in it the next year.

Chelsea don't have the manager, support or character to win a knockout competition like the Champions League. I didn't say players because we won it with Djimi Traore.

I'm sure Bayern will play CL next year, don't worry.

But hey Arnie got his wish, was only a top 3.
iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

Clegg

I'm reading the thread about the crash on the bitcoin market. Posters talking about people who've invested their life savings in it and have now seen it all wiped out.

While this is all happening I still haven't the slightest as to what bitcoin actually is. Paid zero attention to it. There was some load in uni trying to get us onto it but we paid little attention to it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Keane:

"There is a lack of confidence and there are some players who just don't have the quality. We've been brainwashed that the Premier League is the best in the world - nonsense.

"It's the best brand in the world but they have fallen behind, United more than most. They need six or seven players to rebuild the club.

"Privately David Moyes will be shocked at the quality he is working with."

tumblr_inline_mu8c5nUA6n1rzwegb.gif

Elchele

I'm reading the thread about the crash on the bitcoin market. Posters talking about people who've invested their life savings in it and have now seen it all wiped out.

While this is all happening I still haven't the slightest as to what bitcoin actually is. Paid zero attention to it. There was some load in uni trying to get us onto it but we paid little attention to it.

I wikipedia'd it and it was a bit too long so I dropped the subject

I was very close to buying some just so I could use them at a restaurant here that started accepting it. Then I realized I actually didn't want to go out to eat and it was dumb. It's still an interesting idea I think.

Fergie

Banned

He's playing the same deadwood still.

Valencia has done absolute shit all season. But oh no he's strong physically = can defend. Same shit with Young and Cleverley.

Rio and Vidic is somewhat of a mess, injuries in defence tbh.

@ManUtdStuff: David Moyes decided to rest Adnan Januzaj for tonight's game, before a 14-day international break.

Before he was spouting how about United got this, then comes out with it's not unexpected.

Clegg

I was very close to buying some just so I could use them at a restaurant here that started accepting it. Then I realized I actually didn't want to go out to eat and it was dumb. It's still an interesting idea I think.
It's apparently a currency substitute like gold is. But the markets you trade in are completely unregulated. Not the best sign. Also has something to do with computers and graphics cards. I had zoned out by then..

Messi

Keane:

"There is a lack of confidence and there are some players who just don't have the quality. We've been brainwashed that the Premier League is the best in the world - nonsense.

"It's the best brand in the world but they have fallen behind, United more than most. They need six or seven players to rebuild the club.

"Privately David Moyes will be shocked at the quality he is working with."

95.gif

ABSOLUTELY.

kharma45

People investing in a bubble that was always going to crash, you could see it happening to it (and other crypto's like Litecoin) a mile off.

It's apparently a currency substitute like gold is. But the markets you trade in are completely unregulated. Not the best sign. Also has something to do with computers and graphics cards. I had zoned out by then..

That it's unregulated is the interesting part. and yeah, you can mine bitcoins, which hasn't exactly been worth it for a while now. Of course it's silly to actually heavily invest in it like some crazy people, but I thought putting in a little could be fun just to see where it would go.

But then again I'm also addicted to betting on second division japanese football, it's all about risk and reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom