• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_7

I'm doing great in fantasy CL for this round.

Is Jese going to start tomorrow? and Marcelo?

2k3jxnj247gf.jpg

I'm collecting points in this game.

K1LLER7

RVP should have just come out with it.

Sick of Moyes, hopefully the upper echelon realise Moyes will/is doing more harm than good to the club and it's value.

doicare

'engage me in an intellectual debate'

*is engaged in an intellectual debate*

'buh buh i need to go to sleep kthnxbye'

'o wait its all luck lolololol'

wes pls
Time and time again i have proved people wrong, yet people stick their fingers in their ears and run away in denial. I have already answered the same points raised in his post else where in this thread and i didn't feel like having to repeat myself yet again. I gave a general reply proving my point and we'll see over the next few seasons if i'm right. Thanks for your troll post.

Salvadora

How so?

I mean, I watch it and it has its moments, but it's still a really stupid show.
It's still stupid, of course, but I find it much more enjoyable to watch (for the Zombie moments, mostly) than before.

There was time (season 2?) when I physically couldn't put myself through it any more and hated pretty much everyone on it.

kharma45

that quote makes it sound like he's blaming moyes without saying it, but that's not really what he says. he's referring to the english press who are criticising moyes.

q: "my english colleagues are saying that your manager is under pressure. do you feel that's the case?"

a: "this is a new situation (for us), and it needs time. he (moyes) works really hard to change the situation around, and so do we. sometimes, not always, we do play well. but we're not always lucky. i'm not using it as an excuse because i do think that you make your own luck, but take that first goal today. we were so unlucky there. the onus is on us to change this situation around. it's easy to point fingers, but i'm not like that. we'll have to do better, and take our chances (kinda blames himself for not that taking that one chance). "

So I have been misled?

subtles

@Egilostenstad said:
There was a time when things were so bad at L'pool they considered signing players like me. M United fast approaching that stage.

Moyes is lucky he isn't on Twitter. Such much hate for him at the moment.

Zabojnik

It's still stupid, of course, but I find it much more enjoyable to watch (for the Zombie moments, mostly) than before.

There was time (season 2?) when I physically couldn't put myself through it any more and hated pretty much everyone on it.

Yeah, S2 was the easily the worst one.

K1LLER7

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 46m
Morata has agreed to join Arsenal IF, I repeat IF, I insist IF, clubs agree fee. He will push for Madrid to accept Arsenal's offer.

Wilbur

Banned
Things that have happened to me tonight

• four angry customers have been on my case because of problems with food I cannot control
• the hot girl called in sick
• a colleague has - without irony - told me that Toto's Africa is the best song ever recorded
• I missed the bus and had to wait an extra half hour
• Manchester United were insipid in the biggest game of the season, and lost

Cowardly team selection.

Absolute bollocks pre and post match rambling - one saying we can win it without any real evidence other than "well we r manchester fahkin yoonited", one giving up the same amount of solid and viable reasons as to our shit form all season, i.e. absolutely fuck all.

A bunch of players who say all the right things about blaming themselves in public but don't seem to have the fight or ability to counter adversity, or are lying for no reason other than that's the given thing to do.

Fuck this team, who don't seem to want to fight for the manager. Fuck this manager, who can't get the players to fight for him. Fuck the club, for going into summer and winter with no clear plan other than throw forty million at people we can't get or don't need.

So disillusioned with football right now; I guess it's a long time coming considering all our success, and we're still sixth in the table and in the CL, not battling relegation or in administration. But considering it's all relative, it's fucking ludicrous, embarrassing shit that is affecting my moods even when I try not to let it.

pulga

Banned
Things that have happened to me tonight

• four angry customers have been on my case because of problems with food I cannot control
• the hot girl called in sick
• a colleague has - without irony - told me that Toto's Africa is the best song ever recorded
• I missed the bus and had to wait an extra half hour
• Manchester United were insipid in the biggest game of the season, and lost

Cowardly team selection.

Absolute bollocks pre and post match rambling - one saying we can win it without any real evidence other than "well we r manchester fahkin yoonited", one giving up the same amount of solid and viable reasons as to our shit form all season, i.e. absolutely fuck all.

A bunch of players who say all the right things about blaming themselves in public but don't seem to have the fight or ability to counter adversity, or are lying for no reason other than that's the given thing to do.

Fuck this team, who don't seem to want to fight for the manager. Fuck this manager, who can't get the players to fight for him. Fuck the club, for going into summer and winter with no clear plan other than throw forty million at people we can't get or don't need.

So disillusioned with football right now; I guess it's a long time coming considering all our success, and we're still sixth in the table and in the CL, not battling relegation or in administration. But considering it's all relative, it's fucking ludicrous, embarrassing shit that is affecting my moods even when I try not to let it.

so how bout them RVP quotes

Salvadora

This is how I felt about Arsenal in recent years.

Not shit enough to revolt, but still absolutely soul-destroying .

LTWheels

Great I need to go to sleep but now I can't stop listening to Toto...

@RorySmithTimes: Man Utd have lost to Sunderland, West Brom and Newcastle this season. Describing losing to Olympiacos as a "shock" may be pushing it.

How the what the fuck happened today.

Just 1 shot on target? How.

I missed the game due to work emergency...I mean how?

This just makes no sense. We lost, but played like complete awful shit then? It's not like the players can complain of being tired.

This manager is uninspiring. He should resign of shame.

Does the sentence 'There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do' make sense? I've been attacking it from all angles of my brain, and I can't make sense of it

edit: Fuck's sake. I even told myself to refresh and wait until someone else posted to stop this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom