• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

According to SportBild Barca wants Thomas Müller...
Barcas president Josep Maria Bartomeu has greenlit the effort to get him from Bayern.
Facts: Müller has a contract until 07/17 and would cost around 60 million.
Sammer already said that Bayern wont even read any offers regarding Kroos and Müller.
tumblr_mlrqfak0l11qaa8d1o1_500.gif

one of the best moves i have ever seen in football. combined with robbens goal it was just perfect.

in the nba it would be a 10/10 screen attempt.

Jack cw

It seems Isco is one of Madrid's lowest earners at €2 million a season.

£40,000 per week.

Is this accurate?

Dont think so. Many clubs were interested to get him and BVB officially said that the transfer didnt work because of the wages. BVB couldnt pay more than 5 million a year, so I guess that RM offered around 7-9€ million for him. Marca says that he earns more and more every year he stays with RM. A transfer is a bit unrealistic as he joined this season and his current value is around 35 million € and has a contract until 2018.

Zabojnik

RIP Paco de Lucia.

In other news, when it rains, it pours. Asamoah has injured himself during the last training, will likely skip Trabnozpoapsoqpweor and ... Milan.

Blablurn

call me crazy but i think schalke may not lose today. they will probably get hammered in madrid but today... they might have a chance.

Salazar

It's not loading but I hovered over the tab and it said Jonathan Wilson and I said NOPE

I paid to hear him speak. Such massively, terminally dreary individuals rarely get the chance to talk to an audience. He should have been excited, but it's clearly beyond the fucker.

Jack cw

call me crazy but i think schalke may not lose today. they will probably get hammered in madrid but today... they might have a chance.

I call you even mad. Anything under 5 goals for RM is a surprise. On the other hand, Madrid basically never won anything in Germany.

Zabojnik

You'll win both games, no worries.

No, I really don't think we will. Milan - Juve couldn't have come at a worse time ...

- away game
- Milan flying high
- we're in TERRIBLE shape
- we play on Thursday, come back to Italy on Friday, will only have 1 day to prepare
- Vidal and likely Asamoah are both out
- it's only been a few games, but Seedorf's culo factor seems to be very high, as expected

I hope we win, I'd sign for a draw, I think we'll probably lose.

Blablurn

bla pls

You thought Zenit would win

I didnt think they would win. I was hoping they would win.

Anyway, Dortmund looks like the real deal in the CL. Maybe they developed a bayern-esque Team spirit after last years defeat. im sorry for every team that is going to face them now.

No, I really don't think we will. Milan - Juve couldn't have come at a worse time ...

- away game
- Milan flying high
- we play on Thursday, come back to Italy on Friday, will only have 1 day to prepare
- Vidal and likely Asamoah are both out
- it's only been a few games, but Seedorf's culo factor seems to be very high, as expected

I hope we win, I'd sign for a draw, I think we'll probably lose.

That's true, but Rami and Taarabt aside, we're still Allegri's Milan, with the same old problems. We'll probably have Bonera near Rami, which as the Torino game showed, isn't a football player anymore, same goes for Zapata and Zaccardo. Upfront we're still a bit of a mess imho, Honda still has to find his position, Kakà is tired and Saponara isn't ready to play such a big match. Balotelli is probably going to start from the bench and Pazzini will probably have to play like he did vs Sampdoria. We still suffer from time to time, especially on set pieces and headers and Llorente is, as of today, probably the best in that field in the Serie A. Also, our left and right backers don't look good: De Sciglio might come back just in time, Abate isn't in his best form and Emanuelson and Constant are perfect for an away match vs Sampdoria but aren't suited for this kind of games.

I don't expect a win and we really shouldn't hope for one: clearly it'd be better for countless reasons, but this is not going to be one of the games that will get us in the Europa League (unlike, say, the Derby). Also, we're way, way beyond Juve at this point. Clearly that situation won't help, that might just close the gap a little bit but not enough.

And the culo will end sooner or later. Not Seedorf's, since his ass is probably one of the biggest in this universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom