• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mourinho's response to Mancini yesterday made me laugh.

Mancini: “Mourinho won the Champions League because he took a good team, He took a team that, like Manchester City, I built. A team that had a strong mentality.”

Mourinho: “It’s funny, It’s funny because my team had Lucio, Motta, Milito, Eto’o, Pandev and Sneijder. From 11 players, he didn’t work with six of them. So he made a five-a-side team because I played with only five players from his team.”

Irminsul

This is very true. Even Dortmund struggles in Bundesliga because of this. Bundesliga isnt really set for 3 or 2 competitions. This has to change. But Neverkusen is another thing, thats going on for more than 10 years now. I dont know why but this team has no pernsonality. Neither in the squad nor in the board. Its just like there's a rule in the club that its ok to lose against big names without even trying to compete. They didnt tackle Messi once and let him score 5 goals, the couldnt react when Ibra played in midfield instead being cf... There is so much wrong with them, that its basically inside the clubs DNA..
We're still the last club to beat Bayern at home in the Bundesliga. So you're wrong :p

pulga

Banned
Gotta use what you got or he's gonna be the next Mata

He's getting his minutes heh

17gol-isco-real-madrid-vs-elche.gif

he's due to be a father in September, I'm positive he's gonna want to stay in Spain for this reason
Uus4Plt.png
#IAMITK

Jack cw

We're still the last club to beat Bayern at home in the Bundesliga. So you're wrong :p

Haha, true but that game was pure slapstick from Bayern. Anyway in two weeks Coosen is in Allianz Arena and I think there is some score to settle for that 1-1 a few months ago ;)

I find AS to be the "least" biased in their sensationalizing reporting. Marca, Sport and MD are diarrea though. Then again, AS has that putrid excuse for an editor, Tomas Roncero.
well at least he is honest about his team, Relano on the other gives the impression of imparciality, but always has the same goal; not to mention he has been behind a lot of the movements pro or against a lot of people inside the club.

Jack cw

someone should photoshop moyes on this

itKR8QnkTPfxG.gif

nope nope nope

Saw the trailer.... Good god what a load of crap. Those SFX are beyond terrible and Cranston acted as if Godzilla was his wife from that Malcom freakshow...
Why Contento is still at Bayern??

I cant believe it either. But Jupp and bla might say thats its hard to find a decent right full back that acts as a back up and doesnt complain about being choice number 2 or 3. I say he is a risk whenever he's on the pitch.

pulga

Banned
You're in denial. Those shit minutes are nothing for a player like Isco.

seems to be a lot of you forget he's only 21

his chance will come. as a spaniard, he'd be stupid to leave the biggest team in Spain, also considering the next generation of La Roja is at Madrid (Carvajal, Jese, Morata, Illarra and Isco). We'll be what Barca was to La Roja in 2010.

Marc

Mourinho's response to Mancini yesterday made me laugh.

Mancini: “Mourinho won the Champions League because he took a good team, He took a team that, like Manchester City, I built. A team that had a strong mentality.”

Mourinho: “It’s funny, It’s funny because my team had Lucio, Motta, Milito, Eto’o, Pandev and Sneijder. From 11 players, he didn’t work with six of them. So he made a five-a-side team because I played with only five players from his team.”

Mancini is utterly delusional. Inter were about as fragile mentally as it gets in Europe, same as he did with city.

his chance will come. as a spaniard, he'd be stupid to leave the biggest team in Spain, also considering the next generation of La Roja is at Madrid (Carvajal, Jese, Morata, Illarra and Isco). We'll be what Barca was to La Roja in 2010.

more like Getafe will be.

Elchele

Haha, if we start with Contento, then yes. Thats the only hope right now against Bayern.

Contento has never been so bad as Alaba vs. Arsenal. Contento is great.
He ruined his career at Bayern the moment he said he wanted to play for Italy NT and not for Germany, tho :p silly Contento.

Jack cw

Contento has never been so bad as Alaba vs. Arsenal. Contento is great.
He ruined his career at Bayern the moment he said he wanted to play for Italy NT and not for Germany, tho :p silly Contento.

Jupp pls. Alaba had problems because Robben, Götze and Thiago didnt work in defence the first 20 minutes. Contento has problems to even control the ball if an opponent is 40 yards away from him. Contento is a bit the Albert Streit of Bayern. Sitting on his contract to expire and earning 2 millions a year for basically 2 matches he plays and when he plays its like he plays for United.
You're such a Hayter

Feorax

City - Sunderland have a final to play.

This is the part of the season where everything get really shitty because so many teams have games in hand, and the scheduling gets fucked up.

I have no idea how we're going to survive 3 away games on the bounce.

Scum

Tottenham v Cardiff
Chelsea v Tottenham
Tottenham v Arsenal
Tottenham v Southampton
Liverpool v Tottenham

zknS7MG.png

Jack cw

yep. together with müller and badstuber. its that generation.

You seriously considering Contento in the same generation of Badstuber, Müller, Alaba, Kroos, Götze...? I'd say Contento was a neccessary evil, because we had no alternatives on that position. Lahm was playing on the left and we had no choice but to use Badstuber on the right... Rafinha was such a lucky transfer... I still hope to meet Contento in the 6th division to show him how to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom