• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley how is Banished? I do love myself a good city builder.

That Welcome to Hell bullshit is getting on my nerves already.

We had a whole bunch of Isralian guys on Copenhagens forums a few year back as they supported Beiter Jerusalem who we were playing. They also did that JUST WAIT FOR HELL thing, only problem was that their stadium was called Teddy. It kind of lost its effect when they wrote "we will make hell in teddy!!!".

Those turkish guys are so daft, but never underestimate Drogba and Sneijder. It would be so funny if Chelsea doesnt score. BPL in KO stage: Zero goals :D

I've bet less than 2.5 goals in Chelsea match and over in Real - Schalke.

Timurid

he's good, reports were coming in we will be going after him not too long ago

I read that Pep wants him too.

BhZwSprCIAEliHr.jpg

BOOM MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

When people say BPL are you referring to it as the British Premier League or are you including the sponsors name?

Not that it matters, but both would piss me off

Has that Burma kid done anything this year since moving to Gala from Sporting.
Nope, he did a couple of assists but he is injured since December and won't play more this season. He was actually on the papers this week talking about how great Carlos Mané was and how well he was doing for Sporting.

Timurid

He is overpriced; personally I like Amat and Gomez better.

But overall, the future back 4 of Spain looks kinda bleak.
I would agree. Talking about future NT squads, I'm really excited for the French NT. So many young players, who can be consider great to world class is amazing. Varane, Thauvin, Kurzawa, Pogba, etc etc. So much competition for places for every spot. The future looks bright for France.

pulga

Banned
I tried watching that stream once and spent 5 minutes looking at the character move left, right, and toggle options inside the poke center.

No way could I watch any more of that shit.

its all about having it in the background (muted) and coming in at just the right moment!

Arnie

Pulga, don't fight it baby.

When Isco and Suso are the most prolific playboys on Merseyside you'll be wanting to add another team to you list.

Just had a pitch in Twickenham.

Wes

venison crêpe
Wesley how is Banished? I do love myself a good city builder.

It's very well optimised, and rather absorbing. The only drawback is any sense of progression or of reaching targets as these are purely of your own making. There's no end game - although that's not too different from most city builders - beyond getting achievements.

There is supposed to be a mod kit coming which should improve matters but as a release I haven't heard of any bugs or faults at all and it's still a thoroughly enjoyable game. It has that one turn more mentality to it, although in this case it is surviving another winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom