• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
im sorry im not sorry

1925194_707707855954799_538745128_n.jpg

Yeah, it's easy to pick the best team. I'm not gonna lie, I always play as Madrid. Can Crusher, are you on PS3?

qh8VVeJ.png

Torres, Im crying; Spain calls up Diego Costa, who could make his International debut for 'La Roja'. The list of 22 players. No Torres, no Mata.

No Pique?! I cant breathe hahah about fucking time he got dropped

wait wut

Albiol?

Yeah, it's easy to pick the best team. I'm not gonna lie, I always play as Madrid. Can Crusher, are you on PS3?

qh8VVeJ.png

Torres, Im crying; Spain calls up Diego Costa, who could make his International debut for 'La Roja'. The list of 22 players. No Torres, no Mata.

While I'm sad for Mata, holy shit Spain really should win the World Cup if they can choose to not pick someone like him.

Do they have the most number of world class players in any country this year?

Carbonox

Heard that van Persie's kid is in the Man City youth program. :lol

Bet when he heard his dad went to United instead of City as well he was left sitting on a curb with a fruit shoot crying his eyes out that his dad deserted him.

No wonder van Persie is probably leaving United in the Summer to probably go abroad. Ditching his son, the cunt.

Isco and Llorente missed out too.

So those 2 miss out, quite justifiably (maybe Llorente should be there though, guess they think Negredo can play his role more effectively though) and nobody can have too many complaints. England, on the other hand, bemoan the fact that Adam Johnson can't get in.

:(

Carbonox

So those 2 miss out, quite justifiably (maybe Llorente should be there though, guess they think Negredo can play his role more effectively though) and nobody can have too many complaints. England, on the other hand, bemoan the fact that Adam Johnson can't get in.

:(

Imagine

Cleverley goes to the World Cup

Isco doesn't

Imagine

Hixx

That kid whose teacher got caught with him in his bed
KuGsj.gif
He doesn't care, just thought he was lucky. Too fucking right she is a proper MILF well out of his league.

Meier

Isco only has himself to blame. In related news, Nasri didn't make the French squad for next week either. Works for me, the fresher he is the better.. hopefully he doesn't get in a pissy mood and play poorly due to it.

Imagine

Cleverley goes to the World Cup

Isco doesn't

Imagine

Cleverley's place is booked. I truly don't understand the thinking of managers like Moyes and Hodgson. The obsession with the steadily mediocre, at the cost of the unpredictably skilful.

Everyone can see that Cleverley is simply not good enough for Man Utd or England. Not in any position, not in any tactical setup, no potential, no threat going forward, no protection given to the defense.

Yet still, he hangs around Old Trafford like an unflushable turd, and gets called up to the England squad far more often than not, all the while doing absolutely nothing to justify his places in either team, squad, or organisation as a whole.

A player the team doesn't need, the players probably don't want to play with and the fans don't want to see. Yet he lingers. And he lingers. And he's rewarded for his mediocrity. This is Hodgson's England. This is Moyes' Manchester. This is the story of Thomas William 'jammiest cunt in football' Cleverley.

@Yen, I think there's a clock tower or a sewer

GorillaJu

I had teachers in HS who I would have given anything to bone. I think these ladies deserve massive respect for letting pathetic 15 year olds live out their wildest fantasies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Slizz

That teacher is really hideous, I'm sorry.

and I can't believe she's 35? She looks much older than that.

he's there because he wasn't called to the senior squad, not the other way around. He played under Vicente del Bosque'a couple of times already.

Shhhh, don't make your boy look like an absolutely dim fucking cumstain.

pulga

Banned
"We're Madrid, we overpay". Good excuse pluga <3

well it's the fucking truth innit

everyone knows we'll pay stupid prices so they ask for stupid money and we gladly fork it over

That teacher is really hideous, I'm sorry.

and I can't believe she's 35? She looks much older than that.

he's there because he wasn't called to the senior squad, not the other way around. He played under Vicente del Bosque a couple of times already.

yeah couple of times, exactly. doesnt mean he's a surefire in La Roja, even less when he's yet another midfielder. his time will come, don't know why jealous footy gaf is in a tizzy over a 21 year old missing NT time. is Jese a flop, too? He's 21!

Shhhh, don't make your boy look like an absolutely dim fucking cumstain.

derp derp i guess all 21 year olds are flops because they don't make the senior squad lololol

there's actual talent in Spain's midfield. Cleverley wouldn't even be fit for one of the youth teams.

That kid whose teacher got caught with him in his bed
KuGsj.gif
He doesn't care, just thought he was lucky. Too fucking right she is a proper MILF well out of his league.

Read that. Hilarious how he told his dad and he basically just told him to be careful and then his nan dobbed him in

Slizz

derp derp i guess all 21 year olds are flops because they don't make the senior squad lololol

there's actual talent in Spain's midfield. Cleverley wouldn't even be fit for one of the youth teams.

Lol, seemed like most people are jealous of the Spain depth and the fact that he can't make the senior team for the WC by pointing out ClevGod getting a call for the English NT.

I also just wanted to use dim fucking cumstain cause it made me laugh when I first read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom