• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showaddy

Metro saying Aaron Lennon is a target for Moyes.

Get in Moyes you beaut, more sub-par English talent is just what we need. It's probably to replace Mata, he is getting out of order. This Spanish thug is causing all sorts of chaos by trying to play through the middle of the pitch, an archaic and stupid idea. Moyes will have the last laugh, as the last man who tried to do this went on the missing persons list. His name was Shinji Kagawa.

On a positive note can Lennon at least look up when he tries to cross it or does he have Ashley Young syndrome?

As a Spurs fan this sounds to good to be true. Get Moyes to overpay for a player that still can't pass/cross/shoot after like 8 seasons with us.

Elchele

Professional teachers would never do something stupid. It's your career ffs. 2 mins of fun vs an entire life. I would never ever do such a thing.

dunno, she's very young... like 3-4 years older than me, max.

it would be a dream come true to me. and she keeps uploading photos in bikini to her fb account, pls. :(

Blablurn

Schweini and Thiago making fun of Alabas and Götzes goal celebration lol

BhlDSLqCEAAw1fq.jpg:large

Robbens looks is great too haha.

cremino

I remember the stories about a relationship beetween an assistant teacher and a student during my last year in high school. It happened in a different school from mine but same town. She was 22 and he was 19 if I'm not mistaken. The irony is that she supervised his final
oral exam

bud

i found one of my hot middle school teachers on facebook. her breasts look even bigger now...
ibjTBd7KCVSiG.png

i was the smartest kid in class, so she'd always compliment me. she really liked me.
Xlz1iA4.png

once had a sex dream about her, too.
ibajutDAjuSj96.png

i wish she'd taken my virginity.
D1N6TR5.png

she truly is the one that got away...
nt5j5sS.png

Carbonox

i

i just found a picture of my college teacher taken recently this lass i havent seen or spoken to in years and shes still so incredibly tidy

i cant

i want ed to do everything to her

L1NETT

Fucking hell Bud hahaha

Also, that Metro lennon rumour is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard. Must be some schoolkids who texted that one in.

--------

*heavy breathing

Couldn't handle Arrow S3 and Flash S1 this Autumn. Might explode

Batigol

Banned
"When I was a kid, I was not a supporter of Italy. It was only Roma, Roma, Roma. When you're here, you think Roma is the best and only team in the world."
“When Totti started, there were many Romans in the team. Scarchilli, Beretta, Di Biagio, Petruzzi, but he is still there. He has become a symbol. When I was 16-17 years old I found myself sitting next to him – half team-mate, half-idol. Going into the locker room and hear him say ‘De Rossi, pass me the bottle’ was a shock. And there was another: ‘De Rossi, give me an apple,’ I turned around and there was Batistuta. He brought such a light, a wonderful light.

“Sometimes I read the interviews of young players making their debut in Serie A as midfielders. ‘Who is your idol?’ asks the reporter. And sometimes they reply ‘De Rossi,’ so…”

“I did not know Garcia, when I learned that they had appointed him, I had some doubts. It seemed that they had chosen him after failing to sign Mazzarri or Allegri. We could think he was the fourth choice. I remember that I went on the internet and I typed his name and the first thing that came out was a video in which he plays ‘Porompompero’ with the guitar. I cursed and I thought, who is this? That day I was with the national team, on the laptop, in the room with Pirlo, I called him and I said, ‘damn, look who we got.’ I sincerely thank God every day for ‘Porompompero', he can be a turning point in the history of Roma. I’m not exaggerating: he can make us win.”

De Rossi looooooool <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Good to see you back based Kenka! I was asking about you the other day!
De Rossi looooooool <3

Ahahahahah DDR <3

and I know he loves us too but he's too ashamed to admit it.

-

I think my greatest regret in college was not sleeping with my professor's hot daughter. Too risky/too much pressure.
KuGsj.gif

Kenka

I hope Leverkusen and Schalke are two of those.
Schalke's PR team loooool

BhjbEUJIgAElDF8.jpg
...well, Schalke's PR is better than their sports management staff, I see.

Good to see you back based Kenka! I was asking about you the other day!

Ahahahahah DDR <3

and I know he loves us too but he's too ashamed to admit it.

-

I think my greatest regret in college was not sleeping with my professor's hot daughter. Too risky/too much pressure.
KuGsj.gif
Thanks, I've missed you, my sublime son of a toro ;)
You should find back that girl and smang her with the force of.. a dozen toros. She can't have turned ugly in the mean time.

Blablurn

Both? All. Seriously, even the extras are hot.

omg I love him

Iet's give him one title <3

Oh COME ON Zabo.....just one <3

I'm sure out of the Football Thead only Yurt could be in the cast of Arrow! You beatiful bastard!

Aporpos beautiful bastard.

Yurt. Is NEK still a thing in Italy? The Laura non ce guy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Edit: Don't do this to yourself Zabo. As irrelevant as our game with Pescara last season.

I think there's a good chance we might lose this one

arrow-gif-mine-lone-g3ceig.gif

pls
Thanks, I've missed you, my sublime son of a toro ;)
You should find back that girl and smang her with the force of.. a dozen toros. She can't have turned ugly in the mean time.

she's married now! So she missed her chance.
3AQmK.gif

Kenka

she's married now! So she missed her chance.
3AQmK.gif
Dumb girl. Not because of the marriage, because she didn't grab your wrist to lead you ninja-style to the nearest toilet to proceed with naughty things.
would you put Markus Weinzierl in the same level as Klopp? He looks much better than Tuchel already in less time
Tough question : Tuchel is not progressing anymore, Dutt has been regressing, Streich is doing fine and Weinzierl hasn't proven yet that he can sustain this kind of performance.

So... it's a bit of a shot in the blue. If we go on talking about trainers, those in the BL are doing fine altogether with the noticeable exceptions that are Hyppiä and Keller. I would add that Lewandowski should go back at the head of Leverkusen, he was the best trainer they've had since Völler/Toppmöller.

Altogether, to me, Germany's third-best trainer is still Favre. He totally revamped Gladbach and maintained them in the first half of the table ever since. That's a mamooth achievement if we consider that Gladbach have long sucked ass as much as Cologne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom