• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Is Isco really a flop? He scored as many goals as Neymar, and most of them were decisive.

and he's one year younger

and 80 million cheaper

pulga

Banned
Who cares. Nobody gives a fuck about Cleverley.

Woy does
iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

Is Isco really a flop? He scored as many goals as Neymar, both most of them were decisive.

and 80 million cheaper

ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

Dear person who added me on Facebook,
Thanks for the add, etc... but who are you? I don't want to have bud greasing through my sensitive albums. I hope you understand.

Pls understand,
~TFFKAEK

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/moyes-ignores-kagawa-sushi-restaurant#yYvMsyW8hx3oJpSj.99

Moyes and his Manchester United players decamped on Wednesday night to Umezushi on Mirabel Street in an attempt to rebuild morale after their Champions League defeat to Olympiakos.

But the evening took an uncomfortable turn when Moyes consistently ignored Kagawa’s attempts to explain the various exotic foodstuffs on offer, instead asking England winger Young for his thoughts on the relative merits of inarizushi and gunkanmaki.

“It was really awkward,” a Manchester United player, speaking on condition of anonymity, told FourFourTwo. “Shinji’s mid-way through explaining that the negitoromaki might be a better bet than the funazushi on account of the latter being made with fermented carp, when the gaffer turns his back on him and asks Ashley for his thoughts on natto maki.

“When Ashley says he doesn’t know what natto maki is, we all assume he’s going to listen to Shinji. But instead he asks Antonio [Valencia] what namasu means. Antonio does his best, but they didn’t teach him that at Wigan.

“The situation’s crying out for Shinji, but the boss just asks Juan Mata the difference between maguro and otoro, which isn’t fair on Juan, especially since he’d told him that we were all going for tapas.

“In the end, he just gives the menu to Tom Cleverley and asks him to come up with the goods. Is it really a surprise that everyone ends up with a massive bowl of wasabi and a California roll?”

The evening took a turn for the worse when Robin van Persie complained that everywhere he wanted to sit was already occupied by someone else, and deteriorated even further after an argument about the bill saw Moyes threaten the restaurant staff with an endless barrage of slow, looping crosses.

GQman2121

Banned
Utah teacher is hot. I'm into women that wear glasses outside of the house.

http://i.imgur.com/nzKmTbT.jpg[img]

Fan made, but this would be a hell of a sexy kit for next season. Please bring back the old logo <3[/QUOTE]

That does look really nice. The Adidas logo on the sleeve is smart.

Hixx

That teacher is really hideous, I'm sorry.

and I can't believe she's 35? She looks much older than that.

he's there because he wasn't called to the senior squad, not the other way around. He played under Vicente del Bosque a couple of times already.

Hideous? Yurt not all of can be fucking 19 year old Russians in Dubai (is that like the white mans version of Niggas in Paris?) or wherever you are these days

-

SAFC have dropped ST prices by £30. Which is slightly less than 10%. Yet if I was a year younger I would have had a £90 drop and a £190 ST which is nice yet not nice fuck I hate aging it's BULLSHIT. BULLSHIT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE ELDERLY!

Meier

Beady Eye
For reasons beyond our control, Beady Eye are no longer playing Coachella. I wanna apologise to people who bought tickets on the back of us being announced. LG x

The reunion is happening, innit.

GQman2121

Banned
That moment where you only realise the milk has gone sour when you've already made a bowl of cereal and taken the first bite

Fucking rank

Does milk in the UK have a SELL BY or USE BY date on the label?

We get sell by but I still won't use it past that date. I don't like milk anyway. I only use it in my coffee or to make pancakes.

arkon

Is Isco really a flop? He scored as many goals as Neymar, and most of them were decisive.

and 80 million cheaper

Neymar scored in the clasico. Worth its weight in gold

2 months younger, bro. Hardly a huge difference.

Does that include wages?

this post brought to you courtesy of FF.

Does milk in the UK have a SELL BY or USE BY date on the label?

We get sell by but I still won't use it past that date. I don't like milk anyway. I only use it in my coffee or to make pancakes.

Think it's a Use By

It says 04 March though, so sone cunt must have left it out for ages

wedward

73 - Mesut Özil has created more chances for team-mates than any other player in the top five leagues this season. Languid.

oof

GQman2121

Banned
Yep.

I had some legit good looking teachers in high school.

I did too. In fact someone in my class who was on the soccer team ended up dating and marrying one of the history teachers. After we graduated it was controversial because at the time she was dating the soccer coach who was this kids mentor and actually helped him get a scholarship to college. She was five years older than us and they now have two kids. We've had many laughs about how it all went down over the years.

Jarnet87

Metro saying Aaron Lennon is a target for Moyes.

Get in Moyes you beaut, more sub-par English talent is just what we need. It's probably to replace Mata, he is getting out of order. This Spanish thug is causing all sorts of chaos by trying to play through the middle of the pitch, an archaic and stupid idea. Moyes will have the last laugh, as the last man who tried to do this went on the missing persons list. His name was Shinji Kagawa.

On a positive note can Lennon at least look up when he tries to cross it or does he have Ashley Young syndrome?

Meier

Why do you say so?

Ahh just wishful thinking really. But the re-releases corresponding with Beady Eye randomly pulling out of a festival (that they desperately needed to be honest) a few days later seems like a weird coincidence.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Metro saying Aaron Lennon is a target for Moyes.

Get in Moyes you beaut, more sub-par English talent is just what we need. It's probably to replace Mata, he is getting out of order. This Spanish thug is causing all sorts of chaos by trying to play through the middle of the pitch, an archaic and stupid idea. Moyes will have the last laugh, as the last man who tried to do this went on the missing persons list. His name was Shinji Kagawa.

On a positive note can Lennon at least look up when he tries to cross it or does he have Ashley Young syndrome?

Well it's the Metro and therefore certain twaddle, but then again Moyes did try to swap Nani for Townsend in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom