• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.
in that video she very clearly has a cold sore, but none of them seem to mind when she's sucking them off.
LxHVdy6.png

I don't even remember.

Lightning

Banned
Just seen the penalty that wasn't given.

Jesus H

and H stands for Howard

fucking christ

Useless getting mad at officials but that's fucking negligent.
A part of me thinks he felt sorry for us and didn't want to give a second penalty. They were both stonewall penalties though. We've really gotta watch that, we would have lost the replay, I'm sure of that.

dc89

So that means you can have a pre-match bet of Barca winning and when the game is on, you can place another bet on Barca?

If you wanted to lose money then yes, you could do that. But I bet it's more fun just putting it an incinerator instead of painfully having to watch it burn over 90 minutes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
so glad the champions league is back

Couldnt call it between City and Barca, depends which City show up honestly, they need to buck their ideas up.

Arsenal Bayern, I dont follow German football but Bayern are far ahead, I dont know what form they are in but I wouldnt expect Arsenal to score alot against them, id be more comfortable going with a Bayern win over anything else.

I can see us getting through Olympiakos very fucking painfully by one goal, oh the joys of watching that game :|

Elchele

Nürnberg is mighty impressive. I love it when "dead" teams get their shit together and start winning.
Except Schlacke, fuck them

I really don't know how Schalke pulled it off hahaha

Nurnberg just needed some hard ass coach to put things in order, they found a great one who also knows how to play good football.

Hoffenheim is a lost case innit

Wonder who will get relegated with HSV and braunschweig (Brawnie from now on). Stuttgart maybe? Hope it will be Bremen tho.

hiroshawn

Banned
how much did you stake?

$5. Most of my bets have been $5 6-12 team parlays. $200 a week. Gonna cut back a bit. Since i've been losing a lot.

I want to be the Parlay prince. With the combination of Fifa simulations and research I am confident I will hit for $200k this year.

Wilbur

Banned
$5. Most of my bets have been $5 6-12 team parlays. $200 a week. Gonna cut back a bit. Since i've been losing a lot.

I want to be the Parlay prince. With the combination of Fifa simulations and research I am confident I will hit for $200k this year.

You can't be serious

bud

i can't believe i'm reading this.

and $200 a week is a lot of money, man. unless you're rich of course.

Blablurn

All of them have been shit for a while now, they all deserve it. But I hope Stuttgart can save themselves, they need an experienced coach
I would also like to see hamburg get relegated. They just scrwed up in so many regards over so many years.

Kikarian

pls

You're using FIFA.

dc89

Whoa $200 a week is a serious wedge unless you're pretty well off.

But FIFA man, come on. There's loads of resources on the internet for football tips.

jtb

Banned
spending 25% of your monthly income gambling off of FIFA simulations and/or your dreams can't possibly be a good investment. please reconsider what you're doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom