• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Guys pls. Let us not turn into one of those community threads where a group shits on one person because of a random idea.

This is not an idea, this is just crazy talk. Betting money based on video game AI. Which does not have ANY factor of real life football conditions.

inb4 EA form bullshit.

jtb

Banned
Anyone have any experience with sports betting? keep having dreams that predict results(I have to decipher the dream properly since they are not clear cut).

I had a dream of Ramsey and 5 before the Fernabache match. Ramsey scored twice and Arsenal won 5-0 on AGG.

I could have placed a few bets that would net me money.

1. Arsenal win
2. Ramsey will score
2A. could have bet that Ramsey will score 1-5 goals.

I will start betting on Bovada. Before will start watching matches of the two teams involved and take 50mg of Zinc to induce vivid dreams.

SO EXCITED.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=79454477&postcount=7079

Wessiej

Goodbye Christian Eriksen ;-(

d43c0b2550c9f11f2505124e057e3a75_normal.JPG

pulga

Banned
Guys pls. Let us not turn into one of those community threads where a group shits on one person because of a random idea.

I agree. I'm still this close to PMing duckroll given the scandalous Intermerda photo linked to my name in the OP.

Baki

so glad the champions league is back

Couldnt call it between City and Barca, depends which City show up honestly, they need to buck their ideas up.

Arsenal Bayern, I dont follow German football but Bayern are far ahead, I dont know what form they are in but I wouldnt expect Arsenal to score alot against them, id be more comfortable going with a Bayern win over anything else.

I can see us getting through Olympiakos very fucking painfully by one goal, oh the joys of watching that game :|

If the Arsenal that played Dortmund turns up, we could do well. If the Arsenal that played Liverpool turns, we are fucked.

$5. Most of my bets have been $5 6-12 team parlays. $200 a week. Gonna cut back a bit. Since i've been losing a lot.

I want to be the Parlay prince. With the combination of Fifa simulations and research I am confident I will hit for $200k this year.

You're fucking crazy

hiroshawn

Banned
i can't believe i'm reading this.

and $200 a week is a lot of money, man. unless you're rich of course.

Yeah I know. I'm gonna way back to 100 a month and just increase my simulations and research.

I usually run the sim over two legs gonna run it for 5 matches now and use the accumulative score to make my decision. I always adjust based on the last three real lfe matches and the fixture history. Like I said I will hit $200k this then im out for a while.

Its gonna be a big thing if either hamburg, bremen or stuttgart get relegated.

Not Stuttgart pls

Leitner needs his Bundesliga experience, not second division.

Or if there's a clause that Leitner comes back if Stuttgart is in league two, yes pls. Give me Timo Werner now.

dc89

Yeah I know. I'm gonna way back to 100 a month and just increase my simulations and research.

I usually run the sim over two legs gonna run it for 5 matches now and use the accumulative score to make my decision. I always adjust based on the last three real lfe matches and the fixture history. Like I said I will hit $200k this then im out for a while.

Hit $200K? How much have you made to date?

Wilbur

Banned

Oh my god

You're genuinely incredible looooooool

It's a novel idea at least

jtb

Banned
it's easy to say you'll stop when you hit 200k when that is a ridiculously unrealistic goal to set for yourself. I don't want to be the morality police or anything but staking $9600 with the expectation of making 200k is not realistic or healthy. that is all.

Kikarian

This is a DailyMail story.

hiroshawn

Banned
Whoa $200 a week is a serious wedge unless you're pretty well off.

But FIFA man, come on. There's loads of resources on the internet for football tips.

I actually have just enough money to buy food and pay rent, i've been using up my savings to make bets. But i'm not worried i'll gonna go into a new career field and won't have time to do research or simulations for bets anyway.

pulga

Banned

I believe in you.

cut me in when you make dem monies
dPrJaGc.png

dc89

I actually have just enough money to buy food and pay rent, i've been using up my savings to make bets. But i'm not worried i'll gonna go into a new career field and won't have time to do research or simulations for bets anyway.

Seriously though, I'm not here to tell anyone what to do but just be sensible.

There is no sure fire way to actually be very good with betting. Sure you need knowledge of lots of leagues and games etc and then you need luck on your side and even then you have to admit that you will lose sometimes.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I cannot wait for the European cups to resume this week, I'm even looking forward to the Europa League. Swansea v Napoli is going to be interesting and I'm going to enjoy watching us smite Juande Ramos.

bud

Holy hell whatta flashback

http://i.minus.com/iKkAltPpcFhj9.gif[img]

how many times did i utter that sentence over the seasons[/QUOTE]

he doesn't need to shoot when he has ronaldo.

let's just swap theo for cristina, pulga. please.

theo's faster. he's a published author as well.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Konoplyanka vs Kyle Walker = lol

He was shocking against him for England but Walker is having a very good season. I wouldn't think he'll repeat that performance. Konoplyanka will be rusty after the winter break as well.

hiroshawn

Banned
how much have you lost if you don't mind me asking?

I am -$50 right now. The fifa sims allowed me to get out of the 2k hole I was in. It all started when I had a dream about Ramsey and the number five. The next day Ramsey scores and Arsenal beat Fernebache 5-2 on agg.

He was shocking against him for England but Walker is having a very good season. I wouldn't think he'll repeat that performance. Konoplyanka will be rusty after the winter break as well.

No he won't. I saw him play two friendlies in the last week. He was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom