• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

What was your Zenit v Dortmund prediction? You better not have been the cunt who had us conceding 4 goals at home.

iownFo3NJ79aE.gif

Yen

I have work to do but I'm procrastinating, so two points here:

- You Feel So Lonely You Could Die is as good as classic Bowie.

- St Vincent - Strange Mercy is top.

I want the new South park game. It will be the second best thing after Wilbur's Quest, whenever that will be released.
Vaporware. It's up there with Dudebro 2 and Half-Life 3 as games that will never be released.

Clegg

Obsidian design great quests and write great stories, but often their games can be extremely buggy. I know SoT has been delayed by almost a year so hopefully we get a smoother game.

jtb

Banned
Obsidian design great quests and write great stories, but often their games can be extremely buggy. I know SoT has been delayed by almost a year so hopefully we get a smoother game.

are they actually working on it? I wasn't sure if they just ran out of money or something...

hope it's good, but I'm pouring all my hopes and Obsidian love in Pillars of Eternity

Slizz

I will fuck with Stick of Truth. Probably the last 360 game I'll purchase.

Onward to PS4 when 'next-gen gaming' actually happens in like 6-12 months.

Barzul

The reason Suarez didn't get that second pen was because of how he reacted to it. Too dramatic. It's stupid, but I'm sure that's why it wasn't given.

FootballFan

I change my mind frequently on it. The combat and enemy design is fantastic, but a lot of the story and sense of progression is so obtuse. I prefer games with a more straight forward sense of narrative.

My exact complaint about the first game in the series.

did you watch Gimnasia vs. Newells
I hate el gordo

I did not.

Watched a few matched with Gimnasia though as it got closer and closer to Copenhagen signing The Fat One, I can't wait to get him here, he looks fucking brilliant. He was shocked when he came here though in the middle of a snow storm hahaha, but hey, he signed the contract!

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i don't really know anything about the FA Cup, so can someone tell me how the host team is selected? at least it looks like there's just one game in each round, so the home team should have a huge advantage (like arsenal today, and on wikipedia it looks like they have been the home team every round so far, and will be again in the next).

Can't wait for this.

4mrjRro.jpg

Honestly this screenshots looks a bit shit, with the creature there, nothing annoys me more than lazy monster design that is just "oh no long arms and spiky hands". That gameplay video posted the other day though... SO GOOD. Also why the fuck does the blood look so weird, like it's hovering over the ground lol.

Wilbur

Banned
i don't really know anything about the FA Cup, so can someone tell me how the host team is selected? at least it looks like there's just one game in each round, so the home team should have a huge advantage (like arsenal today, and on wikipedia it looks like they have been the home team every round so far, and will be again in the next).

Random draw, whoever is drawn first assigns the home team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom