• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

jfNfZZgqGVLiH.png

Can't believe Favre keeps choking in the second half of the season. Neverkusen are Neverkusing already, as expected. I think it will end something like this

Bayern
Dortmund
Schalke
Leverkusen
Wolfsburg
Mainz
Gladbach

Hopefully, Augsburg stays away from EL spots... don't want them to end up like Freiburg.
Man, I really hope Bremen gets relegated.

wedward

Chances of Arsenal giving Bayern a decent tie?

I rewatched last years games yesterday. We looked good when we broke with pace. When Jack gathered the ball outside our box and we had Theo and Podolski breaking quickly it caused Bayern some issues.

Hopefully we start Ox out on the right and Jack plays better than he has been recently. Flamini needs to play out of his skin and not get sent off. Gibbs and Sagna are going to really have to hustle. I'd like to Podolski up top and drop Giroud, but that won't happen.

Its going to be tough, I think the best we can hope for is limiting them to a goal or two and getting a goal ourselves.

Elchele

I rewatched last years games yesterday. We looked good when we broke with pace. When Jack gathered the ball outside our box and we had Theo and Podolski breaking quickly it caused Bayern some issues.

Hopefully we start Ox out on the right and Jack plays better than he has been recently. Flamini needs to play out of his skin and not get sent off. Gibbs and Sagna are going to really have to hustle. I'd like to Podolski up top and drop Giroud, but that won't happen.

Its going to be tough, I think the best we can hope for is limiting them to a goal or two and getting a goal ourselves.

we don't play like last season, tho

Batigol

Banned
Lets say a 40 something year old woman has four kids. Bangin' body, great rack. How tight will her vageen be? Or would she be so loose I could fit my head inside?

Turok_TTZ

Benzema scoring I give no shits, I still say he is not playing up to standard.

yet you remain satisfied with his work Carlo... god damn it Carlo you are too soft.

at least his goal ratio is now at a comfortable 22%.

edit2: forgot to include today's game, above is outdated: 23.7% in la liga.

I love this rivalry emerging between Wenger and Jose.

There's been too much modesty this season, time for a bit of passion to appear.

Wenger is currently winning by my expert evaluation.

Why is FIFA 14 manager mode so shit.

Why is Januzaj 67 and Young 83.

Why is Phil Jones first pick is as an RB.

Why is everyone not named Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Bale getting sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom