• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtb

Banned
RVP's used up all his injury luck with those last two seasons. I refuse to believe that he ever plays more than 20 league games a season again

so is there any chance of RVP returning to arsenal or is that just hogwash?

Well.

I can see a few players leaving because Moyes. You could see from games that morale is fucking low. There's little or no communication between our offense during matches.

I forgot, what happened when Chelsea got 6th place a few years ago? Did some players leave the squad?

Elchele

dat Kroos

ibfiqbbvzV5va3.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Well.

I can see a few players leaving because Moyes. You could see from games that morale is fucking low. There's little or no communication between our offense during matches.

I forgot, what happened when Chelsea got 6th place a few years ago? Did some players leave the squad?

No, because they won the Champions League

K1LLER7

RVP's used up all his injury luck with those last two seasons. I refuse to believe that he ever plays more than 20 league games a season again

14 League games this season. 10 goals.

Could see him getting to 20 this season.

This season he's had 19 games, 13 goals. not bad.

Yen

Well.

They won the Champions League when they came 6th!!

FootballFan

Well according to you, Bayern are shit under Pep, so I guess I shouldn't be worried.

Hopefully you guys play more like Barca. If not for a shitty ref we would have knocked them out.

ik9ie80TaqM6l.gif

Why is FIFA 14 manager mode so shit.

Why is Januzaj 67 and Young 83.

Why is Phil Jones first pick is as an RB.

Why is everyone not named Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Bale getting sold.

Manager Mode has always been shite.

Januzaj in the update is higher than 67 I think.

Because Fifa.

Because Fifa.

Kikarian

Why is FIFA 14 manager mode so shit.

Why is Januzaj 67 and Young 83.

Why is Phil Jones first pick is as an RB.

Why is everyone not named Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo or Bale getting sold.
I got sacked earlier. 4 pts behind 1st with 12 games to go

FIFA is only good for betting simulation
dPrJaGc.png

jtb

Banned
Chelsea situation wasn't totally similar since tons of those players were old and not particularly good anyways. Didier "Ballon d'Or" Drogba played around as well as Torres the first half of that season. and as much as I dislike RVP, I have nothing but fond memories of Terry slipping at Stamford Bridge in the 5-3.

Barzul

Chelsea situation wasn't totally similar since tons of those players were old and not particularly good anyways. Didier "Ballon d'Or" Drogba played around as well as Torres the first half of that season. and as much as I dislike RVP, I have nothing but fond memories of Terry slipping at Stamford Bridge in the 5-3.

That was pretty funny.

Elchele

You guys don't know how to play it. First divisions are plain boring, go with the shittiest english team (not named Manchester United) in 4th division and enjoy.

FootballFan

I got sacked earlier. 4 pts behind 1st with 12 games to go

FIFA is only good for betting simulation
dPrJaGc.png

PES is seriously a better simulator. :p

You guys don't know how to play it. First divisions are plain boring, go with the shittiest english team (not named Manchester United) in 4th division and enjoy.

The biggest problem with Manager Mode on Fifa is that the AI teams all play very similar to each other, that the CPU is way too accurate with their passing no matter the team, player or context. It becomes an absolute bore fest.

bud

Lets say a 40 something year old woman has four kids. Bangin' body, great rack. How tight will her vageen be? Or would she be so loose I could fit my head inside?

if she does her kegels, that pussy will be as tight as your anus.

unless your anus is loose.

in which case it'll be much tighter.

Yen

I have a poop-ton of work to do for 9 am tomorrow.
ip2gAw8.gif

AND someone* has used all my cutlery/plates over the weekend without washing them and now they're sitting under a pile of disgusting crap in the sink.
ngDCi9a.png

* it's an English girl *charlesstewartparnellface.jpg*

Lightning

Banned
same could be said for a couple of your players, but then again its webb. none of us are meant to understand the use of "his" common sense
Liverpool need to accept their own failure though. You didn't lose because of Webb, you lost because you failed to take your chances while we took our chances.

Just like your offside goal to get the ball rolling at Anfield. It was our defending that cost us, today it was your finishing. Agger for example should have scored.

Webb made mistakes but we deserved to win.

tri_willy

never said i blamed webb for the loss, sure his decision didnt help, but ultimately you guys scored more goals than us and thats what mattered in the end.

i only hope we bounce back next game against swansea and take some measure of revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom