• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I dunno. Black don't crack is a real thing. Black shattered here. No way the dude is 17.

I didn't mind the storyline but both my wife and I were a little suspicious of the head of IT (or some high level IT person) not having a password on his phone.

black shattered

I'm dead

My friend goes to Nottingham, loves it, runs a club night there

Don't go

I can't let my worlds collide like this

Who does he support
The answer will define my future and my legacy.
But we already know that time is a flat circle or something, so that's good.

Scum

I must be missing something because it looks dull as dish water.

Thought the same too.

I hope Barca win tonight.

2142264-7796_full.jpg

Messi

You must be thinking what the fuck is up with Mcconaughey receiving all this praise. You've only seen him in rom coms right? I remember you saying that's all you watch.

I've seen Magic Mike, Bernie and Lincoln Lawyer. He is great in those and it doesn't surprise me as I really like him.

But yeah, I've not seen any of he films people are praising him for. Needs to do more rom Coms.

I've seen Magic Mike, Bernie and Lincoln Lawyer. He is great in those and it doesn't surprise me as I really like him.

But yeah, I've not seen any of he films people are praising him for. Needs to do more rom Coms.
Why? He can pick and choose his roles now. No more rom coms for him now especially if he wins the Oscar.

Yen

I'm really excited about this film in a way I haven't been about any of the other Marvel films (I love IM3 but it surprised me).

Think it's a combination of director, cast (Bert Macklin FBI! John C Reilly! VIN DIESEL) and the premise sounds cool as well.

So am I (though I'm not sure about Gun's credentials). I haven't liked any Marvel movie in years, but excited for this.

Wilbur

Banned
jesus henderson christ both scooby doo films were abhorrent

I think my most recent guilty pleasure is Movie 43. I genuinely laughed quite loud a fair amount of times

Barzul

This talk about dropping Ox for the Bayern game has me a bit worried. He's our only real source of pace after Walcott got crocked. The second goal against L'pool just showed how much we've missed those runs Walcott used to make.

L1NETT

I think my most recent guilty pleasure is Movie 43. I genuinely laughed quite loud a fair amount of times

And you had the audacity to laugh at scooby doo

Shame on you Wilbz, that movie is the manifestation of godawful shite on a stick.

--

Guardians of the Galaxy....why am I excited. A racoon and a tree, it's like Animals of Farthing Wood: Reloaded or some bollocks but it looks great

And pratt got ripped.

Wilbur

Banned
And you had the audacity to laugh at scooby doo

Shame on you Wilbz, that movie is the manifestation of godawful shite on a stick.

--

Guardians of the Galaxy....why am I excited. A racoon and a tree, it's like Animals of Farthing Wood: Reloaded or some bollocks but it looks great

And pratt got ripped.

Isn't that this sketch comedy movie full of stars that had to do it due to contractual obligations? Haven't watched it, but the trailer had one funny scene ("You can't lose at basketball. You're black. They're white.").

There's a morbid fascination with seeing all these big stars doing something so bizarre

I laughed at gerard butler as a leprechaun telling someone he was going to kick their mum in the cunthole. I laughed at liev Schrieber saying his kid had weird pubes. I laughed at Chris Pratt exploding with shit going everywhere. I thought Jason sudeikis had some funny lines as Batman.

It was nonsense but it had some balls and made me laugh a few times. Far from the worst film ever. The worst films are boring ones, ones that have no edge or daring.

Barzul

As for the game today, I'm going for a Man City win. Their attack will run circles on that Barca defense. Should be a fun game either way, Man City's defense is also their weak link.

Timurid

Leverkusen will have to take some aspirin after Zlatan rips them a new one.

In all seriousness, i think it'll be 2-1 PSG.

Yesterday the better Turin club went to the Bentegodi and crushed their souls. While the other shit club in turin only came out of that game with a point. :lol

dc89

No one on the mod team had a personal vendetta and no one acted unilaterally (except Blackace, who was acting on his own in opposition to try to protect his friends in that thread). Duckroll this and EviLore that is irrelevant, and going after anyone to try to convince them or thwart them is completely missing the point that NBA-GAF has collectively decided that there are no rules to follow and that the ToS is irrelevant, so the administration is coming down to address this and will continue to remove members of the community acting in this fashion.

If you don't like it, leave. The internet's a big place.

Lets not end up like NBA GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom