• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT15| smoking Top of the League cigars may cause Liver failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikarian

We don't break the rules here... do we?
dPrJaGc.png

Blablurn

Lets not end up like NBA GAF!

Damn!

But I agree with you. We all saw Bish posting here from time to time. People control us and we should stick to the rules. But I think the atmosphere has been quite good in the last weeks and moths. Just Afer Dark Footy GAF needs to pay attention that they don't overdo it :p

dc89

My dad's just text me saying "just had an old mate asking if I can sneak him into the game tonight. WTF"

You can't get a ticket. They didn't even hit the threshold where I could have bought one and my dad couldn't get me one either.

:(

Messi

Damn!

But I agree with you. We all saw Bish posting here from time to time. People control us and we should stick to the rules. But I think the atmosphere has been quite good in the last weeks and moths. Just Afer Dark Footy GAF needs to pay attention that they don't overdo it :p

SnitchGAF killed aferdark

Barzul

Lets not end up like NBA GAF!

We won't. As I understand it the threads closure was over some really personal attacks. We spend to much time attacking each others teams (mostly Man United and Moyes) to even end up with personal attacks.

Slizz

it would be shame. i have so many zingers for when the krauts demolish the americans.

Lol, all you do is talk shit. It's no fun to even banter with you though due to the irrelevance of Benfica, the Portuguese League itself and how overwhelmingly average/below average the Portugal NT has been even with CR7.

GorillaJu

I'm going to do my usual go to bed at 1am, wake up at 4am for the CL game, then fall back asleep 5 minutes into the first half :lol

goodnight

Blablurn

Anyone who is studying law here? What's a good advice to learn huge amount of content? Especially when its about law. Just pushing it inside the brain? Or is there another solution.

Messi

Lol, all you do is talk shit. It's no fun to even banter with you though due to the irrelevance of Benfica, the Portuguese League itself and how overwhelmingly average/below average the Portugal NT has been even with CR7.

1280319878_parrot-is-playing-dead.gif

ICE COLD

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe I'm missing dc's hubris get the best of him, and Bayern render Arsenal nothing more than a spunk filled corpse of a club

why must people eat poultry midweek

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
what is my face supposed to mean lololol

Hi footygaf
-
Neymar's 7 (
isqXVhUdN3brW.png
) goals in La Liga:

Barcelona 6 : 0 Rayo Vallecano (6th goal)
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Barcelona 4 - 1 Valladolid (4th goal)
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Barcelona 4 : 1 Real Sociedad
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Real Betis 1 : 4 Barcelona
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

Barcelona 2 : 1 Villarreal ( 1 penalty
isqXVhUdN3brW.png
)
Barcelona 2 : 1 Real Madrid ( a deflection
isqXVhUdN3brW.png
)

Europe:
Barcelona 6 : 1 Celtic (3rd,
isqXVhUdN3brW.png
4th
isqXVhUdN3brW.png
and 5th goal
isqXVhUdN3brW.png
)

with the exception of Betis, he only scores at Camp Nou.
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

isqXVhUdN3brW.png
Giovinco
isqXVhUdN3brW.png

GorillaJu

Hahahahaha omg

Ok going to bed for real

Is City/Barça really not on in the UK? A German team v a French team over this the 13/14 PL Champions and Barça fucking lona?

at least i don't have to support a team all the way across the atlantic cause my league and all it's teams are rancid dog shite that would get relegated in this irrelevant league.

Fergie

Banned
Laudrup says he received support from Sir Alex Ferguson and Gary Lineker following his Swansea sacking

Froggie is so nice.

Hahahahaha omg

Ok going to bed for real

Is City/Barça really not on in the UK? A German team v a French team over this the 13/14 PL Champions and Barça fucking lona?
It's on ITV.

PSG is on Sky Sports 1.

Wilbs can watch the Barca game using some streaming apps.

Clegg

Anyone who is studying law here? What's a good advice to learn huge amount of content? Especially when its about law. Just pushing it inside the brain? Or is there another solution.
I've started law this year and tbh I haven't found a much easier way other than rote learning. S

Slizz

at least i don't have to support a team all the way across the atlantic cause my league and all it's teams are rancid dog shite that would get relegated in this irrelevant league.

Thats cause I didn't have a team in that rancid dog shit league. Now I do :D

Don't get mad just cause its true. Your banter is almost all one-sided attacking other teams from other leagues that for some reason you constantly follow even though you have an irrelevant league in your own backyard.

Your claim to fame here was shitting on Kyofou when your team beat fucking Newcastle, great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom