• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasri wins another trophy.
th

Elchele

Hoffenheim 6-2 Wolfsburg

LOOOOOOOL

I think I'll watch Stuttgart vs Frankfurt instead, Madrid derby looks very one sided already

So when does the football start in this Madrid derby? All I'm seeing is rolling around and people barracking the ref for generally being decent except for missing an obvious penalty on Costa.

Marc

Surely gone in the summer then?

and how is he still making the Spanish squad :lol.

Whats weird as well is Reina still does, even Valdes for my money shouldn't be. De Gea should easily be in that squad. Odd one.

Casillas is still a superman to me, makes some incredible saves.

Would Liverpool go in for Casillas for someone who can play the ball at his feet? Be interesting where he goes.

Messi

Whats weird as well is Reina still does, even Valdes for my money shouldn't be. De Gea should easily be in that squad. Odd one.

Would Liverpool go in for Casillas for someone who can play the ball at his feet? Be interesting where he goes.

Valdes absolutely should be in the Spain squad. He fits the style perfectly and is a great shot stopper.

Valdes has been exceptional all season.

Casillas/Lopez/Valdes
De Gea/Reina

They have 4 keepers better than Hart, and one who is level with him

Marc

Pepe is one of those people I just hate in football. Inhuman scum.

Same, seems like a complete retard as well. I mean that literally, like he has something seriously wrong with him.

Don't even think he is that good when playing actually good teams, considering the baggage he comes with, just not worth it.

To answer the Valdes posts, I haven't seen much of La Liga this season as the odd times I have seen it its been like watching F1 recently. Just wondered why De Gea can't get in ahead of any of them. And yes, being better than Hart isn't an achievement these days.

What a goal! Game on.

Why would you compare them to Hart

Because the state of England's goalkeeping depth is dreadful, and needs to be mentioned constantly

KOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Suen

This game is fucking good, intense game, intense atmosphere. lots of cunts.

Why do we have Coentrao and Arbeloa in such an important game? ffs
Ancelotti's XI choice or subs never make any sense. The sooner you try to understand them the better.

Walshy

Valdes has been pretty solid whenever I've seen him this season. His horrific defense infront of him usually lets him down though.

Casillas would be perfect for the football which Rodgers plays, however I can't see him getting rid of Mignolet so soon or Iker joining us when the likes of City will be all over him if he is sold.

mellz

Yey! I needed that goal so I can justify in my mind watching this instead of doing a really important assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom