• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT16| ''I tried to push him away with my head.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

what are bobs and bobes?

Boobs

Bud:
350662-big_boss_salute.jpg

FuturusX

People who absolutely should not get the United job under any fucking circumstances:

Spalletti
Giggs (or any other ex United bod for that matter)
Mancini
Capello
Di Matteo
Benitez
Deschamps
Jorge Jesus
Pardew
Laudrup

People United should be throwing all their worldly riches at:

Klopp
Simeone
Conte
Van Gaal
Lippi

Fun but even more unlikely outsiders:

Bielsa
Del Bosque

They should also consider Aragones. Given Moyes' current performance. They'd be swapping one dead man for another.

Draconian

We looked good today, well everybody but Ramires who can't pass his way out of a paper bag. Weird seeing Drogba at the Bridge not in blue, but the crowd response was lovely. Anyway, should be interesting to see who we draw on Friday.

Scum

Did people expect it to render that shit (which it will already have trouble with no doubt) even more times? lol

Wooden, pls. You of all people should know the mindset of most "gamers" nowadays. lol
I expect Sony VR + Move + Camera Bundle for $£249.99 - $£299.99.

Yen

Why would anyone be excited for Oculus or PS4 VR? Just wait for the Vitality Sensor for a true gaming revolution.

Scum

I know a bunch of them are fucking idiots. So... New a move, camera, the VR itself ... Eh... Won't be cheap...

It'll be a premium product, decently priced and some good software. But I still think it's a thinly veiled excuse by Sony to flog off Move and the camera.
5YRcF.gif

It'll be a premium product, decently priced and some good software. But I still think it's a thinly veiled excuse by Sony to flog off Move and the camera.
5YRcF.gif

Microsoft should make one too to justify Kinect. That way we can have 3 VR's already for 3 different systems... Maybe 4 when Nintendo comes out with their 240p VR. Oh wait lol, forgot, they're broke.

Scum

Microsoft should make one too to justify Kinect. That way we can have 3 VR's already for 3 different systems... Maybe 4 when Nintendo comes out with their 240p VR. Oh wait lol, forgot, they're broke.

Knowing MS, they're probably hard at work doing just that and no more VR from Nintendo. One Virtual Boy too many. lol

Herr K

Banned
Bud banned? When is Pulga coming back? I miss his Madrid nonsense in the thread

Edit: CdS claims Seedorf's future will be decided vs Lazio and Fiore. Spalletti would take over lol

Tubie

Tonight should be a game to remember. Manchester United hopefully go through. #MoyesIn

I hope so. As a Madrid fan I always love our matches against Man U and Bayern. So if I were to pick a team to face for the next few rounds it would hopefully be one of those and a dream final against Barca or Atletico!

Herr K

Banned
I hope so. As a Madrid fan I always love our matches against Man U and Bayern. So if I were to pick a team to face for the next few rounds it would hopefully be one of those and a dream final against Barca or Atletico!

Those are the keywords.
Partially joking

subtles

You guys have a really strong team at the moment and can definitely go all the way. My only beef with Madrid is that they took Xabi. :(

Tubie

You guys have a really strong team at the moment and can definitely go all the way. My only beef with Madrid is that they took Xabi. :(

He was set to leave after this season but Florentino somehow convinced him to stay for 2 more years. Apparently his wife prefers England and was pushing him to move back to the EPL.

subtles

He was set to leave after this season but Florentino somehow convinced him to stay for 2 more years. Apparently his wife prefers England and was pushing him to move back to the EPL.
It looks like he learned from the Makelele incident. I guess I should be happy he hasn't gone to another PL team. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom