• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turok_TTZ

Varane should have been on sure, but you forgot to mention the four chances Benz missed, why?

you realize benz is not 100% and it showed. he was unable to plant his foot the entire time he was on. in any case he scored 2 goals in spite of that. he cant do it all by himself.

in any case i congratulate farsa but only in their exploiting the utter stupidity of Carlo.
Had varane started, I get the feeling this game would have been much different. Varane mind you not only is an impeccable defender, also helps in controlling ball since he is able to pass it too. Carlo wanted to control midfield yet does not play varane to help? idiot.

Splatt

Saw the last fifteen. Seemed like a great game.

ATHLETICO

giphy.gif

Bumhead

Banned
Great game and took my rolling pot from £39 to £102 in the process. Could have been £248 but bottled it before the penalty.

Good night.

Edit2: Seems like away games

yeah, just wanted to say that

at least from my own calculations it seems so

in '08-'09 we beat City 3-0 in '10-'11 and drew them 1-1 in '12-'13, otherwise losses, 2-4 (they weren't top4 that season); 0-1 and 3-6

in '08-'09 we drew at OT, and keep losing there since; 1-2, 0-1, 2-8, 1-2, 0-1 (no top4)

in '08-'09 we won at the Bridge and save for the 5-3 (when they weren't top4) we keep losing there since; 0-2, 0-2, 1-2, 0-6

in '08-'09 we drew at Anfield (they were 2nd) and we won there three times and got a draw, but they weren't in top4 those seasons, otherwise one loss; 1-5

in '08-'09 we drew at the Lane and in both seasons they were top4 we lost; 1-2, 1-2

so

'09-'10: 0-2, 1-2 and 1-2
'10-'11: 0-1, 0-2 and 3-0
'11-'12: 0-1, 2-8 and 1-2
'12-'13: 1-2, 1-1 and 1-2
'13-'14: 0-6, 1-5 and 3-6

15-42

yeah

ugh, this was painful

FootballFan

Can not believe it. Very Hype.

Barcelona were beautiful today at times.

Just wish Mascherano grew a few inches over the weekend, dat height in CB.

BARCA you melt my heart.

Into

Other than Messi none of the big four impressed.

This

None of the "superstars" except Messi delivered anything. Neymar looked like a boy playing with men. Ronaldo was shit, take that Balon d'Or away from him, stat. And Bale barely registered as having participated in tonights events.

Jarnet87

£80m and all you get is a shit performance when it matters most from Neymar.

Really not impressed by him.

What's the combined transfer cost for Crudnaldo, Bale, and Neymar, about 250 million pounds? That's a lot of dough for that sad contribution. At least they drew penalties, lolilga standard.

faridmon

Atletico won't win the league. They'll just bottle it just like every time everyone else loses a match.

Grow some balls Atletico, pls

Suen

3 shit results for your shit clubs. :lol
Fuck off you french-american hooker. Immobile sold to a bigger club next season and Torino down to Serie B and you'll suddenly forget they ever existed as you go back to kiss the butt of your Qatari overlords in your insignificant shitty one-team league.

ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

I fucking love the tears when Barca win. FUCKING LOVE IT. Give more!
Only Barca fans are proud of buying the ref at half time.

Ref was great. All major decisions were correct.
and who the fuck are you?

FootballFan

Fuck off you french-american hooker. Immobile sold to a bigger club next season and Torino down to Serie B and you'll suddenly forget they ever existed as you go back to kiss the butt of your Qatari overlords in your insignificant shitty one-team league.

Calma Calma

Arnie

It's fair to have a go at Neymar, he was poor, I dislike the lad anyway, but let's also be fair and say he made one excellent run to entice Ramos into kicking him. It's a greater contribution than Bale made, even if the latter is unquestionably a better player.

Despite winning this Barca team don't impress me at all. In fact I think either of these teams would be destroyed by...

SAS-CARDIFF.gif

rvy

Banned
pls Madrid, stop embarrassing yourselves in front of millions. Just stop showing up for Clásicos and concede the victory.
It's less humiliating.

Is it Messi? Is it Maradona? Is it Michael Laudrup returning to his active playing career?

NO IT'S CORNELIUUUUUUUUUUS

GiantFakeAmphibian.gif

1-1, we're still shit even with God back

Scum

It's fair to have a go at Neymar, he was poor, I dislike the lad anyway, but let's also be fair and say he made one excellent run to entice Ramos into kicking him. It's a greater contribution than Bale made, even if the latter is unquestionably a better player.

Despite winning this Barca team don't impress me at all. In fact I think either of these teams would be destroyed by...

SAS-CARDIFF.gif

Silly cunts just need to go shopping for CBs.

:looool

Chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom