• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

This stuff is like a little piece of heaven on earth.

tastes like shit compared to:

caramelo-de-leche-2.jpg

Razor554

"Valdes - Adriano Bartra Mascherano Alba - Iniesta Song Cesc - Alexis Messi Neymar"

Was expecting more rotation for this match since we have derby vs Asspanyol next weekend. Celta doesn't even have their best player match fit (Rafinha) . Expecting a good ol' trashing with Messi hattrick included.

Yen

worst XI in pool history?

Certainly in our modern history. Had we stuck with Hodgson the whole season with that squad, with Gerrard and Torres crocked and the latter trying to engineer a move away, we could've got relegated. Luckily FSG bought us before the transfer window.

confuziz

Banned
"Valdes - Adriano Bartra Mascherano Alba - Iniesta Song Cesc - Alexis Messi Neymar"

Was expecting more rotation for this match since we have derby vs Asspanyol next weekend. Celta doesn't even have their best player match fit (Rafinha) . Expecting a good ol' trashing with Messi hattrick included.

neymar over pedro, even after the classico. Martino has lost it.

Meier

PREMIER LEAGUE 36

NBCSN debuts Premier League 36 on Sunday, March 23, at 3:30 pm. ET. The 36 Series gives viewers an all-access pass into the life of world-class athletes as cameras follow the team for 36 hours, providing a behind-the-scenes look at their on- and off-field activities.

The first-ever Premier League 36: Manchester City features Argentinian defender Martin Demichelis with his wife and family, as he welcomes the crew into his home, and Bosnian striker Edin Dzeko. In addition, the episode also highlights Reserves squad manager and 1998 World Cup champion Patrick Vieira, and kit man Les Chapman.

I missed this on Sunday but they replayed it before the Derby yesterday so I was able to record it and watch it last night. Not sure if they'll end up re-broadcasting this in the UK, but it was pretty great. Unfortunately the 36 hour look was before the Sunderland game that got called off. :lol They did show a bit of footage from before/after/during the Stoke game instead at the end.

It was a really cool little show -- very similar to Being Liverpool although sadly only 30 mins instead of an hour.

Jack cw

will watch HSV vs Freiburg this time
don't want to jinx Augsburg anymore :(
Haha I really like to watch games with Leverkusen. Seeing them lose is so good. Especially Völler with all his overhyping the team. Augsburg will win this 3-1.

tri_willy

eh? i thought a lot of us liverpool fans predicted a title challenge before the season even started. remember yenrot and hitcher kept posting we're gonna win the league :p

not gonna be able to watch the game, may we collect the 3 points, ynwa!

Who's the one next to Shelvey? Honestly no clue.

Dani Pacheco. Liverpool's great white hope, molester of youth teams and reserves up and down to the country. Waited far toolong to give him oppurtunities by which time he'd regressed badly, couple of dreadfully unsuccessful loan moves, currently playing in the Segunda I think

Yen

eh? i thought a lot of us liverpool fans predicted a title challenge before the season even started. remember yenrot and hitcher kept posting we're gonna win the league :p

not gonna be able to watch the game, may we collect the 3 points, ynwa!
You're absolutely correct. Though I have been saying that for the past 15 years.

HSV! The only German team worth supporting

Daniel Pacheco

Dani Pacheco. Liverpool's great white hope, molester of youth teams and reserves up and down to the country. Waited far toolong to give him oppurtunities by which time he'd regressed badly, couple of dreadfully unsuccessful loan moves, currently playing in the Segunda I think

Ah makes sense. Pretty sure I actually had him in my Notts County team in FM once.

Zabojnik

#Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Asamoah, Tevez, Llorente.

So much for Tevez resting for EL, lol. Vintage Conte.

Milan XI: Abbiati; Bonera, Mexes, Rami, Constant; De Jong, Muntari; Kakà, Honda, Taraabt; Balotelli.

Meh, I guess I'll watch it just because I've nothing better to do.

Mastadon

Banned

We've got a pretty solid record of destroying the careers of promising youth strikers. Pacheco, Nemeth, Yesil...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom