• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

What does it have to do with dignity? Its more like appreciating that a better side got ahead and Barca always had a frendship with Bayern in the first place. There were no hard feelings when Barca trashed us 2008 either. No dignity is when you cant rank your team realistically and claim you could win the championship with that lousy squad and manager and I agree the salt is strong with you.
since i never played any card games in my life i always feel proud when i get a win in hearthstone. i imagine i beat one typical nerd who couldnt even beat a Deutscher Meister like me.
Lol Bla, your pride will be your downfall :/

Lol suen. So salty. Dignity? Do you even know what you are saying.

We thrashed bayern 5-1 in 2009. I don't remember bayern fans hating barca because of it.

Sometimes the other team is better and you accept it, unless your team is full of chokers, in that case, blame the ref.

I lol'd

Say what you want about the toxic atmosphere in the thread when Madrid-Barca have one of their fortnightly spats, but I find a lot of the comments hilarious

Blablurn

What does it have to do with dignity? Its more like appreciating that a better side got ahead and Barca always had a frendship with Bayern in the first place. There were no hard feelings when Barca trashed us 2008 either. No dignity is when you cant rank your team realistically and claim you could win the championship with that lousy squad and manager and I agree the salt is strong with you.

Lol Bla, your pride will be your downfall :/

I know. It will start wirth ManU beating us next week.

FootballFan

lol No dignity. Utter gumpf.

No dignity would be them claiming to still be the best team around even though they were completely dismantled by Bayern, making all sorts of excuses for their defeat and just generally sticking their heads in the /avoiding the reality of the situation.

Exactly lol. Suen doesn't know what he is saying.

I think the reason barca-bayern fans are respecting each other is because we know what it is like supporting the best team in the world. Jealous posts around every corner trying to come up with any excuse to hate you/put your team down. Deep down they all know why they hate bayern. Not because robben is a diver. Not because pep is a fraud. But because bayern are much better than whatever team they support.

My best impersonation of blablurn. Hope you all liked it and respect my opinion.

Jack cw

I know. It will start wirth ManU beating us next week.

tumblr_n31m1lqkHD1s7y3txo1_500.gif

Blablurn

I think the reason barca-bayern fans are respecting each other is because we know what it is like supporting the best team in the world. Jealous posts around every corner trying to come up with any excuse to hate you/put your team down. Deep down they all know why they hate bayern. Not because robben is a diver. Not because pep is a fraud. But because bayern are much better than whatever team they support.

My best impersonation of blablurn. Hope you all liked it and respect my opinion.

ibkmHWTRR1Trnf.gif

Linius

I respect your opinion brah

Jack cw

tumblr_n31wd4Qd161r2u39uo1_250.gif

Great post, old man!

Suen

Lol suen. So salty. Dignity? Do you even know what you are saying.

We thrashed bayern 5-1 in 2009. I don't remember bayern fans hating barca because of it.

Sometimes the other team is better and you accept it, unless your team is full of chokers, in that case, blame the ref.
Or in Barca's case: ask the ref for help.

You're pretending as if Barca fans still don't think they are the best team in the world. The most common excuses you'll find are "Messi was injured", "Messi wasn't at his best" or "We were very tired at that stage of the season" or whatever pathetic excuse they come with.

You idiots, having dignity is accepting that Bayern clearly was and still is a better team regardless of how well-prepared Barca would have been while at the same time not being "omg I love Baaaaaaayeeeeeeeern so much, beating us by seven goals made me love them even more!! omg wait Pep is coaching Bayern!? PEP GOAT BAYERN GOAT!
Please let me join the Bayern bandwagon, Barca is dying and I need to pretend as if I never supported them.
"

Mou brought Madrid up to the level of Barca who was dominating Spanish football and were in their best years at that time. It was certainly not an easy accomplishment, which is more evident when you even had a player like CR7 on the team and still struggling. He made us competitive with the best team in the league again, yet you don't see Madrid fans asking Chelsea fans to cum on them this season. Dortmund made us look like jokes last season, yet do you see us making a circle around Dortmund fans and dancing around like headless chickens? Do you see Moyes United fans loving Man City after their remarkable entrance recent years in the football scene in England?

Fucking pitch apes.

Linius

Lol, some dude at a Dutch forum is comparing Valdes to Vermeer (former first goalie at Ajax who was terrible). Why do people who clearly don't watch Barcelona always have opinions about players at Barca?

Or in Barca's case: ask the ref for help.

You're pretending as if Barca fans still don't think they are the best team in the world. The most common excuses you'll find are "Messi was injured", "Messi wasn't at his best" or "We were very tired at that stage of the season" or whatever pathetic excuse they come with.

You idiots, having dignity is accepting that Bayern clearly was and still is a better team regardless of how well-prepared Barca would have been while at the same time not being "omg I love Baaaaaaayeeeeeeeern so much, beating us by seven goals made me love them even more!! omg wait Pep is coaching Bayern!? PEP GOAT BAYERN GOAT!
Please let me join the Bayern bandwagon, Barca is dying and I need to pretend as if I never supported them.
"

Mou brought Madrid up to the level of Barca who was dominating Spanish football and were in their best years at that time. It was certainly not an easy accomplishment, which is more evident when you even had a player like CR7 on the team and still struggling. He made us competitive with the best team in the league again, yet you don't see Madrid fans asking Chelsea fans to cum on them this season. Dortmund made us look like jokes last season, yet do you see us making a circle around Dortmund fans and dancing around like headless chickens? Do you see Moyes United fans loving Man City after their remarkable entrance recent years in the football scene in England?

Fucking pitch apes.

The 'the other team don't play football the right way, the grass is too long' rubbish from Xavi is my favourite genre of excuses

Lol, some dude at a Dutch forum is comparing Valdes to Vermeer (former first goalie at Ajax who was terrible). Why do people who clearly don't watch Barcelona always have opinions about players at Barca?

Valdes was medicore to average for a good few seasons tbf, been brilliant this year though

LTWheels

So it sound like we were playing well creating chances last night, but our shooting boots had been left in the changing rooms?

I when I saw the score last night after the game ended, I suddenly felt really nervous. Closer score than I would have liked.

Suen

The 'the other team don't play football the right way, the grass is too long' rubbish from Xavi is my favourite genre of excuses

Valdes was medicore to average for a good few seasons tbf, been brilliant this year though
Xavi is an idiot even by Barca's level. Amazing player (was) but just about shit in every way off the field (with regards to his comment about football)

So it sound like we were playing well creating chances last night, but our shooting boots had been left in the changing rooms?

I when I saw the score last night after the game ended, I suddenly felt really nervous. Closer score than I would have liked.

I'd hesitate to call them chances tbh. We created enough half-chances to expect a goal or two, but I wouldn't have expected any single one of the chances to go in. Sunderland constrained us to shots from the edge of the box in the main

Linius

He really stepped up his game since previous season. And that's what sticking to his name for people don't watch Barca play. And there is no way you can tell these people that they're wrong because for some weird reason they are so convinced that their 'opinion' is right.

Valdes out for the rest of the season is a serious problem. Pinto is fine and all, but no Valdes.

Jack cw

He didn't choose Götze over Neymar, Hoeneß and Bayern did. Thiago was an amazing idea of his though.

Only half of the truth. Rummenigge talked about this in the FAZ or Welt and said that both players were on the table and Pep was originally favouring Floppington but the Bayern board told him that they hadnt had very good experience with young Brazilan players (especially after Brenos case) and they noticed that a transfer would be very expensive and tied with hilarious claims by the Floppington clan. Of course, the press made a story out of this saying Götze wasnt his choice, when in reality he was the equally good alternative. Pep wanted a one of the top young talents in the world and he got the best one. Regardless of his preference, the Bayern board with Pep made the right choice.

dc89

Him and Moyes are the most stupid people in English football, if their reaction to that foul is anything to go by

We apologise for the garbled nonsense transmissions coming out of MUFC at this time.

Joel, Ethan, Avram and big Malc will step in soon.

"He tried to push me away with his head."

It's alright. Apology accepted.

So they're buying two clubs at once.

Ambitious.

Well you always are copying us.
Moonface.jpeg

What are the top 5 footygaf moments? It can also include anything from spinoff threads like the Champions League/Europa final threads.

1) Football is dead
2) La Decimated
3) AGUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, including Jones-face
4) chicken fumes

Dunno about number 5, can't think of any that come close to those

Or did you mean footy-gaf specific things, like memes, arguments, meltdowns etc

sohois

since i never played any card games in my life i always feel proud when i get a win in hearthstone. i imagine i beat one typical nerd who couldnt even beat a Deutscher Meister like me.

I played a number of the yugioh games on gba and ds, which is way more complicated than Hearthstone, so I kind of feel like a gimp when I'm struggling to beat simple rush decks and the like. good game, mind

1) Football is dead
2) La Decimated
4) chicken fumes

Kermit's return with that image he made, then him getting banned like 10 posts later.

WJD

1) Football is dead
2) La Decimated
4) chicken fumes

got to add cunt-gate to that

I'm also partial to everything surrounding the '3rd in a 2 team league' thread title.

I used to like Xavi a lot, but his crying has won me over to the correct side. Fuck Xavi.

Here he is in gif form along with his ref m8.

ibyJEVaHaGgFt6.gif

got to add cunt-gate to that

I'm also partial to everything surrounding the '3rd in a 2 team league' thread title.

You mean the one Wilbur tried to take credit for?

moonface.jpeg

edit: Bayern-GAF's protests about thread titles being related to English football too often has to be up there

And the reveal of the real Pig & Whistle title celebrations. 20 bellends being a bit of a nuisance to 50 bewildered onlookers in a mainly deserted city centre.

Tegris

'Rumbo' is an underrated FootballGAF moment IMO.

Ah, United fans thinking they were going to sign Falcao. Those were the days.

United fans are chipping in to pay for a banner being flown over OT during the Villa game. It would honestly be amazing to see that after United concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom