• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

Some of the Champions League games last season were pretty special including the reactions here. Man Utd - Real and Cunt Cakir. Lewandowski's amazing goals in the semi-final. Barca demolition.

Put Adnan, Mata, and Shinji behind Rooney. And fucking play Fletch.

ibcO17PA4gpPiV.gif

I like the way you think.

Rppmey
Mata Shinji Adnan

3Sixty

Richie Barker has been sacked by Portsmouth after only 20 games in charge of the League Two strugglers, reports BBC Radio Solent.

Barker, 38, won only four of his games in charge for as Pompey have dropped to within two points of the relegation zone.

--

Had to happen i think. They need some sort of boost even if its a false one. Hopefully it doesn't work.

Clegg

Ah yes, last seasons CL knockout games. Nani getting sent off for a high tackle and this thread saying it was a justified red. Then Javi Martinez does the same thing a few weeks later and *silence*

Hixx

I know altidore is the figure of fun but giaccherini has been even more disappointing

I hope we kept the receipt

WJD

My top 5 would consist of the last 5 Euro and World Cup threads with 2010 SA being #1.

Killing GAF with the World Cup mega thread was kind of fun.

Not sure if that was the reason behind the 20,000 post cap but it certainly contributed.

Feorax

I cant see we winning the title at all. We have some tough games coming up.

We've beaten 2 teams fighting to avoid relegation and Southampton and United away in the last 4 games.

From this point on, I don't think any game is tougher than another. Palace away are likely to be as, if not more, dangerous than City or Chelsea.

It's not like our rivals are perfect. Chelsea lost to Villa, and City lost to Sunderland.

Guy in my office has rotated his wide screen monitor 90 degrees.

He can now view 2 pages on word without scrolling.

Is this clever or dumb I don't know.

Razor554

Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of Dinamo Zagreb attacker Alen Halilovic (17) for 2.2M plus incentives when he joins first team (first season in Barcelona B).

We have some great talented players coming through soon(Deulofeu, Rafinha, Adama Traoré, Denis Suárez and now Halilovic). And after those there is the Korean Messi...

Future looks bright.

Official: Barcelona announce the transfer of Dinamo Zagreb attacker Alen Halilovic (17) for 2.2M plus incentives when he joins first team (first season in Barcelona B).

We have some great talented players coming through soon(Deulofeu, Rafinha, Adama Traoré, Denis Suárez and now Halilovic). And after those there is the Korean Messi...

Future looks bright.

Korean Messi is the biggest talent isn't he? He broke Messi's goal scoring record for a youth level I can't remember.

Korean Messi is the biggest talent isn't he? He broke Messi's goal scoring record for a youth level I can't remember.

Hello KidA I hope you are well.

I started following Scholes' kid on Instagram. It's fun. You should too. Be careful though cos he posts a lot of picture of him without his top on so you don't want to be looking at that and then have MummyA looking over your shoulder.

He also posted a pic saying Love United Hate Glazer and a picture of his maths coursework.

But the best picture is of Scholes cooking.

Salvadora

Ramsey is still "a few weeks out."

This is really, really mental. End of the season is going to come before we get him back, probably.

Razor554

For the under-15s Lee scored an incredible 38 goals in 29 games - at the same age Messi bagged just 37 in 30.

Yeah he is the most hyped talent we have. He is currently banned by FIFA(because his family doesn't live in Barcelona and he is under 16) so he can't play any official matches, only in friendly tournaments (where he has been godly).

However MD reported that he is going to sign a new contract soon. His family is moving to Barcelona and his younger brother will be joining the La Masia as well. A Barcelona gem who turned down much bigger money from the usual poachers in England to stay at Barcelona. A big win for the club as LSW is a prized talent.

Amazing. Would have been a perfect kit without the stripe. And the PES face models are insane. I hope PES15 on PS4 gets rid of the input lag.

The model themselves are not very good, it's just that they directly copy pasted photos of players onto them. The big question here though... Why is Rooney wearing eye liner?

Elchele

I couldn't tell.

---

Portsmouth have sacked their manager after just 20 games in charge. They are teetering on the brink of being relegated to the conference. 4 years ago they were in the Premier League.

"just 20 games" that would be a life time in south american football :p
here if you don't get results in 4-5 matches, you're out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom