• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an interview once where they asked everyone to write down an interesting fact about themselves. I couldn't think of anything so I panicked and wrote that I once survived a tsunami. I never heard back from that.

UGHHH today's been mad.

Woke up at half 9 for a phone interview with one PR place at 10, didn't get a phone call. 11 o'clock, still no call. Tried ringing them and couldn't get through.

Come 1 I get an email from arnie's company saying I've made the next stage of their scheme and they want a phone interview, and then I get an email while replying from the first place saying they've been trying to get through to me all day when the only calls I've had are from my boss asking me to work from 6 and from Kipless RIP for moral support

And to top it all off I need to go get my haircut and I'm doing a big shit

Pls
Hope you get it and enjoy making Arnies coffee which you'll have to pour into a mug with all of Brendan's best lines on it, placed onto a LFC coaster. Stirred with a Sturridge spoon with the handle all wavy like his stupid celebration.

Good luck.

Carbonox

Batman_Arkham_Knight_Sshot058.jpg

Damn, son.

Damn.

hnnnngh scooby

One of you PR oompaloompas needs to start a company and hire me

So get fucking moving

Just make a whole company consisting of football GAF members. It would be a mess, but the movie that would be made about the company, would no doubt be fantastic enough to win DiCaprio an Oscar.

Salazar

Tempted to take advantage of questions with Ian McEwan to ask him for thoughts on Moyes.

Or to ask him to write a novel in which large fuck-off animals tear the flesh off a PL managerial impostor.

Wilbur

Banned
I swear, your coins are fucked up. The lowest we go in Australia is 5 cents.

You've got all these fucking tiny coins knocking about.

please we have a one and a two penny which I automatically get rid of because fuck coppers

Then a five
A ten
A twenty
A fifty
A pound
Two pound

Then five note, ten, twenty, 50

WHAT EVEN IS A NICKEL

3Sixty

I was in McD's the other day because i was craving some chicken nugget goodness.

Woman next to me gets her purse out to pay and its stuffed with fiddys.

Like 20 of 'em

Salazar

please we have a one and a two penny which I automatically get rid of because fuck coppers

How the fuck is an economic system supposed to represent prudence and consequentiality to its participants if there are these fucking meaningless waster coins bouncing around in it ?

Dave gonna have a big WC now. Deserves something nice, after watching all those goals go past him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma wanted a penalty for this

BjvbFS-CUAAUElN.jpg:large

and they're still bitching about it

why can't we just win and everyone gets on with it

Fuck Italy, add me to the Manchester United supporters list

arkon

I want a £5, a £10 coin etc. Each successively bigger. Until you have ones that are the size of wagon wheels (the biscuits)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom