• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

People need to stop crying bullshot now we've seen Infamous and its awesome IQ.

And thiiiiings can only get better, can only get betterrrrrr now I've found you, you, you PS4

im sorry i will go kill myself right now

Scum

Parma wanted a penalty for this

BjvbFS-CUAAUElN.jpg:large

and they're still bitching about it

why can't we just win and everyone gets on with it

Fuck Italy, add me to the Manchester United supporters list
That's a nasty tackle by Buffon. Red card and a pelanty, surely?

Jack cw

People need to stop crying bullshot now we've seen Infamous and its awesome IQ.

And thiiiiings can only get better, can only get betterrrrrr now I've found you, you, you PS4

im sorry i will go kill myself right now

Well, after what happened with Watch Dogs and DS2 the doubt is justified and many can tell what a sumpersampled full of AA bullshot is and what a ingame shot is. And those Arkham Knight ones look like bullshots.

Blablurn

crazy stuff, today i received a 3kg package with a shittong of korean stuff. from socks, to dvds, to picture to food food food.

got it from a friend abroad who i met during my semester in china. if im not wrong she paid 40€ for shipping alone o_O it got shipped 3 days ago from korea. crazy. but pretty fucking awesome. so many delicious things.

Hixx

Premconsoleface.

does it sting that the best looking game yet is only on consoles

does it sting wooden

DOES IT

Well, after what happened with Watch Dogs and DS2 the doubt is justified and many can tell what a sumpersampled full of AA bullshot is and what a ingame shot is. And those Arkham Knight ones look like bullshots.

That particular shot of Batman does not look like a bullshot (horrible term btw) at all. The only one that looks like it's been played with in PS waaaay too much is the batmobile pic.

WJD

everything has unravelled and i have no future

looking like a year out to hunt for jobs/placements is a certainty

ffs

WJD

what's up baby

Thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life and it turns out I didn't really. Then I was going to just apply to every graduate job I could that kind of interested but they're all closed until September now I don't really know what to do. Same old woes as most graduating people but it still fucking sucks.

There's just no certainty anywhere and I'm miserable.

Moyes doesn't help things.

K1LLER7

Thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life and it turns out I didn't really. Then I was going to just apply to every graduate job I could that kind of interested but they're all closed until September now I don't really know what to do. Same old woes as most graduating people but it still fucking sucks.

There's just no certainty anywhere and I'm miserable.

Moyes doesn't help things.
It's hard :(

What are you studying?

Herr K

Banned
I'm dying of a sore throat. See you in hell, m8s :(
Tom Hardy as Arnie
Susan Boyle (she will be an actress by then, trust me) as Wilbur
Marten Holden Weiner as Young Wilbur (for the flashbacks)
Peter Dinklage as Pulga.
DiCaprio as Bud
Dave Vescio as AndresON777

Man, get on this Scorsese.

duf53lhe5jzh.png

crazy stuff, today i received a 3kg package with a shittong of korean stuff. from socks, to dvds, to picture to food food food.

got it from a friend abroad who i met during my semester in china. if im not wrong she paid 40€ for shipping alone o_O it got shipped 3 days ago from korea. crazy. but pretty fucking awesome. so many delicious things.

Are you noodling her?

Law. Averaging a 1:1 at the moment but that'll probably drop to a 2:1 by the time exams are through with me. I don't really like it though so have been looking at other options.
Rite of passage baby.

You didn't take a gap year before uni did you? This can be your gap year.

If you took one before, feign an illness.

A law degree leaves most avenues open. Good luck. Come work with me.

Jack cw

That particular shot of Batman does not look like a bullshot (horrible term btw) at all. The only one that looks like it's been played with in PS waaaay too much is the batmobile pic.

Its a custom version of TMAA developed by Sony and its not as demanding as the regular version and the benefit is amazing. Batman is a modified Unreal Engine 3 game, so it isnt able to have any better AA than MSAA. Thats why i'm suspicious. That kind of AA in a UE3 game is usually accomplished with supersampling.

Jarnet87

Don't like the Portugal away kit. Not dynamic enough for when Crudnaldo has an awful performance in the round of 16 or quarters and starts sobbing after being eliminated.

Its a custom version of TMAA developed by Sony and its not as demanding as the regular version and the benefit is amazing. Batman is a modified Unreal Engine 3 game, so it isnt able to have any better AA than MSAA. Thats why i'm suspicious. That kind of AA in a UE3 game is usually accomplished with supersampling.

Could always supersample it on pc... Which is probably exactly what they did with some crazy machine no one but mad people got. It certainly won't look like that on any normal gaming pc or consoles.

that last screen is modded out the arsehole and a "bullshot"

aka yes u r mad

Bullshit just like the batman screenshot. ;)

Second Son isn't the best looking game to this day either way, it's a good looking game though. If only it wasn't an Infamous game.

TMNT was always shite. If someone still liked Power Rangers, they'd be laughed off the internet.

I don't want to see creases in Batman's trousers. It's like the final step across the line from ignorably weird BDSM-looking brute, to full-on S&M whipcracking latex fetishist.

Hixx

Could always supersample it on pc... Which is probably exactly what they did with some crazy machine no one but mad people got. It certainly won't look like that on any normal gaming pc or consoles.

Bullshit just like the batman screenshot. ;)

so mad i can feel your rage like those innocent lions felt the poison in their veins

K1LLER7

Law. Averaging a 1:1 at the moment but that'll probably drop to a 2:1 by the time exams are through with me. I don't really like it though so have been looking at other options.
Don't let it affect your final Uni grade.

Keep it up and hopefully you'll find something you want to do.

Scum

Hitch, pls. TMNT 90s cartoon plus TMNT: Turtles in Time [SNES] are part of some of the GOAT shit available.

Go back to the late 2000s where you belong.

so mad i can feel your rage like those innocent lions felt the poison in their veins

If anything makes me mad it's that thread. Fucking hell, GAF sounds like a dailymail comment section sometimes, just full of fucking idiots who are too dumb to read the article and too fucking emotional invested cause they once watched lions king, but still happily eat a big fucking steak a few hours later.

TMNT was always shite. If someone still liked Power Rangers, they'd be laughed off the internet.

I don't want to see creases in Batman's trousers. It's like the final step across the line from ignorably weird BDSM-looking brute, to full-on S&M whipcracking latex fetishist.

TMNT was one of the best kids tv shows in the 90s pls

Go back to watching in the night garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom