• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a custom version of TMAA developed by Sony and its not as demanding as the regular version and the benefit is amazing. Batman is a modified Unreal Engine 3 game, so it isnt able to have any better AA than MSAA. Thats why i'm suspicious. That kind of AA in a UE3 game is usually accomplished with supersampling.

Didn't Killzone use TMAA? Because what they were using didn't do much to clean up the image.

K1LLER7

tumblr_inline_mxkpjg4dqF1rfiea9.gif

It is the most beautiful open world game though.

Probably is. But not like many open world games are made yet that didn't have ps360 in mind. Can't wait to see what GTA5 will look like on PC with mods... GTA4 could look really impressive when modded enough, although still most of the time below ss.

Scum

Hitch, pls. TMNT 90s cartoon plus TMNT: Turtles in Time [SNES] are part of some of the GOAT shit available.

Go back to the late 2000s where you belong.

Wilbur

Banned
The new look is worse. They look like fucking Shreks.

I wasn't going to watch it anyways though. The movie will be shit regardless of the designs.

The old ones are shit too baby

Remember when you cried "they made Charizard black ffs" and he's had a black version since 2000

Behind the times and racist

Wilbur

Banned
I'd like to take a year out and spend half of it travelling Italy and the other half sitting at home holding my penis

It's a shame I don't have any money

Wilbur

Banned
Damn I'm so fucked up today at work.
Drank all night with some hookers last night.
I'm so tired, but it was worth it 100%.

Looooool pls share

Going out with a tenner in my pocket tonight lol

Why am I so poor

Luckily I have a stock of vodka to pre on

You won't even need the tenner if you got the voddy m8

Although I always pre drink and then I get really generous when I go out buying drinks for everyone

don't talk to him like that

When he accepts pokemon as the greatest thing ever to come out of Japan including Shinji I will stop bullying

The old ones are shit too baby

Remember when you cried "they made Charizard black ffs" and he's had a black version since 2000

Behind the times and racist

My 5 year old self would hate these new ones. He loves the old turtles.

The new pokemon are shit is why. I didn't like the black one in 2000 either. I stopped being interested in pokemon around 2001 though. Muh nostalgia is too much to overcome.

I heard you the first time you white ape

jpMpL93rbkJHN_e.jpg

Jack cw

Didn't Killzone use TMAA? Because what they were using didn't do much to clean up the image.
It did, the technology is inside the tools right now, so many other Sony games will use it. The Order uses 4xMSAA, which is more effective but needs some more power.
Looks like Sleeping Dogs on a PC. I bet Watch_Dogs PC will look better than Infamous.
No. The animations are way worse, as well as the physics, particle effects, shaders, lighting, textures, reflections, alphas, etc. Sleeping Dogs looks like a beefed up last gen game to be honest. Beautiful at times but the old tech is visible. Watch Dogs is multi, so no chance of beating Infamous.
Probably is. But not like many open world games are made yet that didn't have ps360 in mind. Can't wait to see what GTA5 will look like on PC with mods... GTA4 could look really impressive when modded enough, although still most of the time below ss.
I'd say that Red Dead Redemption on 360 was one of the most impressive efforts of all time and GTA4's mod is great and looks incredible as screenshot, but the physics, animations, effects and polycounts are noticably last gen.

We are talking about a launch period game that looks amazing.

Ingeniero

Looooool pls share
Best friend's birthday.
There are no discoteques open on a wednesday night so we went to this bar with girls (bad girls).
Very expensive but we were so drunk it didn't matter.
I ended up on my apartment with 2 girls, we had sex until 6am, quick shower, breakfast, then took them to their house and then drove to work. What a night mate, what a night.

My other two friends are MIA, didn't show up at work lol, they are alive tho, they text me around an hour ago, they are fucked up too.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Best friend's birthday.
There are no discoteques open on a wednesday night so we went to this bar with girls (bad girls).
Very expensive but we were so drunk it didn't matter.
I ended up on my apartment with 2 girls, we had sex until 6am, quick shower, breakfast, then took them to their house and then drove to work. What a night mate, what a night.

My other two friends are MIA, didn't show up at work lol, they are alive tho, they text me around an hour ago, they are fucked up too.

OH BABY

a threesome is really pointless though, it's nice to have two girls with you but I always end up focusing on one....lol

faridmon

@peple who've requested bans before, did you find that it actually helped you to get things done or did you end up just lurking?

It helped me immensely. There were times when I just lurked and pressed reply, only to find out I was banned, but it gets easier as the time passes and I was far more productive with my Uni work than ever.

Too bad, I kind of messed it up, last min.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The implication that you always have threesomes

Why

Invite me

Four isn't a crowd

Oh lol. Definitely not what I meant! #EngrishProblems

Four would end up being 2 v 2 innit. Me, you, Sal and KidA. Let's do it.

we can add Lightning if she wants

Ingeniero

hahahaha "always" have 3somes sounds awesome.
This is the third time I had a 3some, and yeah most of the time you focuss on one girl, I was drunk tho...

Sal would be a magnificent lovemaker, I can tell

He strikes me as a selfish lover.

One that would enjoy cuddling afterwards more too probably, and just wants the intercourse done with.

You lot are so geeky. I don't even know what is TMAA from MSAA x 78 or whatever

It's because we care farid-chan, let me tell you it in a way you understand. Imagine the magazine being the bullshots and the actual woman being the game when it's actually released.

i3CZ9deChb3it.gif

Thinking of requesting a ban as I have a week's holiday coming up, and every time that's happened over the last 3 years I've intended to look for a new job, only to waste the days playing games, watching shitty daytime TV or browsing GAF.

Is there any way of shortening the ban once you've already asked for it?

@Scum, I don't know if you did that on purpose but your images still don't work for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom