• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
No I haven't. I actually had to google it to find out that it was a periodic Series set in France.

Speaking of which, have watched the new season of Line of Duty? Just finished watching it today and it was fucking amazing. Way better than the first season and the twists and turns were really magnificently done.

I never saw the first series. May have to see if I can find that somewhere. I can't come in to a show half way through either.

Wilbur

Banned
I have a few girls on Disney shows that I wanted to pork into the abyss but I was the same age so it's okay

London on the Suite Life
Chelsea on That's So Raven
Kaley Cuoco when she was in an episode of The Savages

Clegg

This airplane banner protest is going to be so embarrassing. We're already a laughing stock on the pitch and these fans are just going to add to it.

K1LLER7

We had some good matches Killer. I remember you destroying me with Dortmund
dat Gotze

We should play again when I finally get my PS4.
You were pretty good too. Think you beat me with Arsenal?

Yeah we should. I'll probably get a ps4 after Uni is done. Not really played anything this year.

Wilbur

Banned
Phone interview? Nothing :p

I'm going to wear a tie at least. Nothing else, but maybe a tie.

Did you apply for this one? Or were you just getting me shooky

Hahahaha I wonder who'll interview you

I've asked if I can do one

Maybe ill do you

Oh fuck I'm not getting it am I

The ones that were supposed to phone today as well, some odd shit happened with phones. They're ringing 11:30 tomorrow morning, but they seem a well big company. Seattle based, 19 offices or some shit. Like the sound of yours much more.

WAIT why is it creepy to like her?!

H..how old is she

was it a trap

kidA and Wooden what have you done to me..

Old enough now.

uQBI4yt.jpg

Next Feburary it will be 3/3 on this photo yogurt. The holy trinity.

Hahahaha I wonder who'll interview you

I've asked if I can do one

Maybe ill do you

Please don't let him show what he's worth on the casting couch.

Only one left now...

K1LLER7

I'm going to wear a tie at least. Nothing else, but maybe a tie.

Did you apply for this one? Or were you just getting me shooky.
Haha nah I applied a day before the deadline. Thought I'd may as well apply since I already started on the application some time before I knew about my other interview.

Not heard anything, but not too fussed. You'll smash it :)

The Llama

This airplane banner protest is going to be so embarrassing. We're already a laughing stock on the pitch and these fans are just going to add to it.

Really, really can't wait to see that. Might have to watch the Moyeschester United match just for it.

That's surprising. Up 5.13%.

Wonder when the new kit deal will be announced. Look forward to seeing how much it'll increase then.

You'd assume the "investors" are not too worried about the football side of things, and probably don't even know what's going on.

The commercial forecasts and figures remain strong. Until that changes the share price will stay steady enough.

faridmon

I never saw the first series. May have to see if I can find that somewhere. I can't come in to a show half way through either.

The second season is a stand alone. Apart from a scene or two that references what happened in the first season (which doesn't spoil a thing I might add), the second season is another corruption investigation that can be enjoyed equally if you have watched the first season or not.

and its a damned good one!

Wes

venison crêpe
The second season is a stand alone. Apart from a scene or two that references what happened in the first season (which doesn't spoil a thing I might add), the second season is another corruption investigation that can be enjoyed equally if you have watched the first season or not.

and its a damned good one!

Maybe I'll check it out then. Have you been watching Shetland? I kind of like that for a very slow paced, atmospheric crime drama.

faridmon

Maybe I'll check it out then. Have you been watching Shetland? I kind of like that for a very slow paced, atmospheric crime drama.

I was actually thinking of that very one recently. I am quite excited for its slowly paced nature I have heard so much about. Haven't had one of those since The Returned which I actually though it was disappointment.

K1LLER7

You'd assume the "investors" are not too worried about the football side of things, and probably don't even know what's going on.

The commercial forecasts and figures remain strong. Until that changes the share price will stay steady enough.
Was reading about this and was wondering, how are the investors/shareholders getting a return on their investment? I thought that would be through dividends but there's no dividen payouts at the moment.

Wes

venison crêpe
I was actually thinking of that very one recently. I am quite excited for its slowly paced nature I have heard so much about. Haven't had one of those since The Returned which I actually though it was disappointment.

If you can find the first season I'd recommend it but it's not absolutely required. Just that the first season was fairly good too.

Zabojnik

I just realized I don't eat nearly enough rice, which I absolutely love. I kinda want to buy a Zojirushi rice cooker. Which one should I get?

Was reading about this and was wondering, how are the investors/shareholders getting a return on their investment? I thought that would be through dividends but there's no dividen payouts at the moment.

They're not unless they buy low and sell high.

Quite a few people probably managed to do that when the price peaked at close to $20. Will probably happen again after the new kit deal is announced.

AFAIK a pretty hefty chunk of the stock is held by a small number of people/investor groups. They are probably going to hold on to their shares for a while. The clubs revenues are going to increase, it's almost a sure thing. New kit deals, new sponsors all the time, increased TV money. In the long run, the club's profits should rise and so the stock should stay healthy.

Of course it is a football club at the end of the day and if things get really bad, there is vulnerability, but it will take a while before damage on the pitch hits the stock.

K1LLER7

They're not unless they buy low and sell high.

Quite a few people probably managed to do that when the price peaked at close to $20. Will probably happen again after the new kit deal is announced.

AFAIK a pretty hefty chunk of the stock is held by a small number of people/investor groups. They are probably going to hold on to their shares for a while. The clubs revenues are going to increase, it's almost a sure thing. New kit deals, new sponsors all the time, increased TV money. In the long run, the club's profits should rise and so the stock should stay healthy.

Of course it is a football club at the end of the day and if things get really bad, there is vulnerability, but it will take a while before damage on the pitch hits the stock.
Hmm true. Just 2 weeks ago Baron Capital bought 1/4 of the shares listed giving them 2.5% of the club.

http://mobile.news.com.au/finance/money/us-investment-firm-baron-capital-buys-a-quarter-of-all-manchester-united-shares/story-fnagkbpv-1226852263680

Doesn't seem like a bad time to invest with new deals on the horizon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom