• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Reading back on that old thread Wooden linked to and I was reminded of Danny Welbeck bossing Madrid at the Bernabeu.

Good times.

arkon

I think my favourite Andres moment was finding out that he was inundating Mumei with ridiculous PMs or some shit. Was it Mumei that screenshotted his inbox?

GQman2121

Banned
Watched American Hustle, Blue Jasmine and Gravity over the last 24 hours.

Hustle was shit. Thoroughly shit throughout. I couldn't help but feel like it was building to something bigger, more interesting, but it never happened. And then it was over.

Blue and Gravity held my attention much more.

Gravity was a lot of fun, but I'm not sure how I feel about all the space station hoping. It was a good length though.

Facism

I'm going to wear a tie at least. Nothing else, but maybe a tie.

Did you apply for this one? Or were you just getting me shooky

Oh fuck I'm not getting it am I

The ones that were supposed to phone today as well, some odd shit happened with phones. They're ringing 11:30 tomorrow morning, but they seem a well big company. Seattle based, 19 offices or some shit. Like the sound of yours much more.

what's this about, dear wibbles?

You had me at shit club full of cunts.

No this is worse, they made all football in Italia stop because of their cuntness.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Catania_football_violence

ikcFKrPw9rJIW.gif

ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png
ngDCi9a.png

It's been a while since you posted football fighting gifs.

Fighting gifs are the best. Seriously though, fuck Catania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRpQgWPe0l0

"After the end of the match, won 2–1 by Palermo, Catania supporters outside the venue began attacking members of the police force; Raciti died during these incidents, a fatality which was found to be due to severe liver injuries caused by a blunt object, contradicting an initial hypothesis which claimed his death was caused by a homemade explosive device.[5][6] The local magistrate assured there was no direct responsibility by Palermo supporters in the events.[7]"

FootballFan

Fighting gifs are the best. Seriously though, fuck Catania

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRpQgWPe0l0

"After the end of the match, won 2–1 by Palermo, Catania supporters outside the venue began attacking members of the police force; Raciti died during these incidents, a fatality which was found to be due to severe liver injuries caused by a blunt object, contradicting an initial hypothesis which claimed his death was caused by a homemade explosive device.[5][6] The local magistrate assured there was no direct responsibility by Palermo supporters in the events.[7]"

That is terrible.

FootballFan

The AAA gaming side of the industry will claim one big victim and I won't be surprised if it turns out to be Ubisoft.

Ubisoft? It's possible, but some of their franchises are quite popular even with their distinct lack of quality.

Far Cry 3 was ace to be honest.

Konami...man what went wrong there?

Such great games...and now nothing worth of note except MGS.

Total mis management. Some of the creative forces from the team silent days are now making dating sims for them...

Gotta pay the bills I guess.

At least they removed the tumor that is tomm huelett not long ago.

Scum

What's this shite about a tournament to replace friendlies? Huh??

Meh doubt that. Although i wouldn't miss them.

Truly wish Konami would die, but sadly their mobile division seems to save their ass.

Neither would I. I just get the feeling they'll fuck up a good thing they have going.

Konami...man what went wrong there?

Such great games...and now nothing worth of note except MGS.

Death of mid tier gaming and piss poor business management killed Konami, along with many other publishers and devs to be honest.

FootballFan

Total mis management. Some of the creative forces from the team silent days are now making dating sims for them...

Gotta pay the bills I guess.

At least they removed the tumor that is tomm huelett not long ago.

Seabass, he surely would also be considered a person who ran a series to the ground from a position of strength.

Barzul

Just saw this comment on goal.com, had me rolling

For Arsenal to Win the league we need this squad...

GOALIE : Superman
RB – Batman, CB – Thor and Incredible Hulk, LB – Wolverine
MIDFIELD – Iron Man (DM), Merlin (CAM), Jet Li (LM), Jacki Chan (RM)
STRIKERS – Rambo and Van Damme
SUBS – Bruce Lee, Spidey, Harry Potter, The Thing, Conan the Barbarian, Darth Vader.
MANAGER – Professor X assisted by Count Dracula

DEATH SQUAD!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
All I want from Konami is MGS and ZoE. But it's fucking mutually exclusive I suppose..

I hate pretty much everybody in Serie A. The feeling's mutual, so it's okay. Amici di nessuno.

Dat Winds of Winter chapter. Lovely stuff.
Can't wait for GoT's seasonnnnnnnn

And me too ;))

faridmon

And every league has it's Everton.

La Liga: Real Betis
Ligue 1: Ajaccio
Bundesliga: BTSV
Serie A: Catania

I don't know, Those clubs seem to have the same trophy count as Arsenal.

Oh Sorry, my bad. Of Course Arsenal aren't as the same level as those teams.

Betis have won a cup in 2004-2005

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Having only played Demon's Souls, is Dark Souls 2 that much more superior?
I love you even more now

Overall? No, Demon's is better.

Go for Dark Souls if you're craving more Demon's Souls. It's far superior to DS2.

And both of them are way too easy compared to Demon's lool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom