• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What the fuck is this bullshit? I've only played Demon's Souls (quite an amount) and the difficulty is what made it challenging and fun
Yeah, in a way. I'll elaborate when I get home Suen!

Hitcher did you kill the boss or do you need help? Focus on killing the necromancers first!

Hixx

Why can't I find this Duck Sauce NRG song without the Skrillex and Cunts remix

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Hixx

@BBCSport 1m
Alan Pardew says his return to the dressing room can revive Newcastle United's season http://bbc.in/1phetDl #nufc pic.twitter.com/h0z0M1Y1Ol

So, er, what about the previous 25 games you were in there, Pardew?

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think it matters if he missed or not if the intention is there still think there have been similar incidents in the past where a player attempting to spit at another player and being banned.

Oh I just meant thank fuck he missed so Zaba didn't stand up and cause a fuss there and then

WJD

Just watched the video of the spitting and... eh.

It's an utterly brainless thing to do considering the possible implications but as Meier said, it does seem a little inconclusive. Don't think he'll get a ban for it.

Meier

Just watched the video of the spitting and... eh.

It's an utterly brainless thing to do considering the possible implications but as Meier said, it does seem a little inconclusive. Don't think he'll get a ban for it.
I imagine the FA will have access to other camera angles which will probably provide more insight.

Linius

I'm going.

I think it was you that pointed it out to me before it was official.

Yeah, I'm keeping tabs on festivals troughout Europe just to be sad I can't go to all of them :p

I remember this one was leaked somewhere before the official website and ticket info were up. This line-up is pretty crazy for a first year. But it's ATP, Primavera and Pitchfork working together so it shouldn't be that surprising.

Another festival going good this year is La Route Du Rock. I need to make sure I can make it to go there next year. The past few years been constantly good line-up wise and the location is absolutely stunning. http://www.laroutedurock.com/english/

Also quite happy with Best Kept Secret which I'm actually going to. They announced The War on Drugs, Forest Swords and a few more names this morning.

Bumhead

Banned
Our manager won't be at the game tomorrow as its his sons wedding. Heh!

It does however give Lee Bullen the chance to manage the team, which means he will now have represented us as captain, in goal, left back, right back, centre back, left midfield, right midfield, centre midfield, upfront, youth team manager, assistant manager and manager.

I love him.

faridmon

I have never heard of any of these bands.

Neutral Milk Hotel and James Blake MIGHT ring a bell

Though I am probably thinking of James Blunt

James Blake have been everywhere. Literally everywhere. His albums are even advertised on Bussses and big huge advertisement posters around the country.

King_Moc

Banned
Well now, I know which one should I go this year!

Liars, Sun Kil Moon, I break Horses and Prefect Pussy in one festival? Bloody Hell, oh yes!!!!

Lets meet up!!!!

Why the fuck not. The last time I met anyone from Gaf in London i forgot most of the night and ended up in Birmingham. And I don't live on Birmingham. I'll try not to do that.

Slizz

UMF starts today in Miami. Terrible traffic for 3 straight days incoming.

Might go this year if my buddy gets his hookup. I went last year and it was pretty fun, there is gonna be more hip-hop this year so I'd be looking forward to that.

Linius

Farid, King_moc. I'm just gonna see if I can make it to London, the price of the festival won't be too much trouble. But I have to see what it will cost me to fly there and a cheap hotel and what not. If we could do a meet up then that would be awesome.

King_Moc

Banned
Farid, King_moc. I'm just gonna see if I can make it to London, the price of the festival won't be too much trouble. But I have to see what it will cost me to fly there and a cheap hotel and what not. If we could do a meet up then that would be awesome.

Yeah, no problem, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom