• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I wonder when record breaking transfer fees for Managers become a thing. That Brendan.
I can't wait until he signs his fucking long ass contract in the summer. What a day that'll be.

And fucking hell that's a boss tackle from Flani Alves.

He's sensational.

GorillaJu

Flanagan is so fucking old school isnt he

Wonderful coverage, good tackle, unfortunate for Soldado, but could J Flan have really gone in any lighter?

4-0 wins against the top 6 are a regular occurrence for Liverpool. A 4-0 win over Villa is something United fans are happy about.

jLebTQj0SHyG2_e.jpg

Well done to the ginger goblin.

Marc

Soldado was playing?

The fuck happened to him, thought he was a great signing at the time and has been total gash.

Hasnt adapted well at all and Spurs don't play his type of football. He needs to go back to Spain.

Stuck out on the wing, waiting for a long ball that he has to hold up until the midfielders get in support. That just ain't right.

Sherwood looks like the fight has left him, and has done for about a month now.

FootballFan

Wow. In that close up of Flani you could see the fire in his eyes. Filled with determination. To make this the season. Liverpool are going to win the league.

sohois

Ah. 3 goals per game (average) would do it. Doubt it's feasible. Maybe if we thrash Newcastle or something.

I could see Liverpool maybe getting a big score versus Norwich, but even then your hoping for 2 or more goals against Chelsea and City to break the record. Unlikely

Ah. 3 goals per game (average) would do it. Doubt it's feasible. Maybe if we thrash Newcastle or something.

Closer to 2 goals per game innit?

Clumsy performance by Suarez and Sturridge in the main, 4-0 win. Lovely.

How many more matches does Gerrard have to survive before the amnesty? Just the West Ham one, or City as well.

Perfect weekend, results-wise

City drop 2 points
Chelsea drop 3 points
Arsenal drop 2 points
3rd should be our's, 1st could be our's

Rodgers needs a new chant, and a new contract. Barca would be fools to overlook him, if they're foolish enough to sack Tata.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom