• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

Closer to 2 goals per game innit?

Clumsy performance by Suarez and Sturridge in the main, 4-0 win. Lovely.

How many more matches does Gerrard have to survive before the amnesty? Just the West Ham one, or City as well.

Perfect weekend, results-wise

City drop 2 points
Chelsea drop 3 points
Arsenal drop 2 points
3rd should be our's, 1st could be our's

Rodgers needs a new chant, and a new contract. Barca would be fools to overlook him, if they're foolish enough to sack Tata.

april 2nd, he is safe :D

haha, now you're resorting to name calling. A good number of gaffers responded to Messi's questioning if Zidane was THAT good just a few pages. *shrug* you can keep stanning for messi, carry on

Yawn. Zidane is a great player, he's just not as good as Messi. Absolutism/Binary arguments that suggest I don't think Zidane was a great player just because he's not as good as Messi are ridiculous. Anyway, this was always a circular discussion because you'd made your mind up before the discussion and any attempt at rational dissection you've flat out discounted.

I'll agree to disagree.

LTWheels

Since January 28 Liverpool have played the teams placed 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th and won all five games with an aggregate score of 19-1.

Marc

Well done to Liverpool, great to see this run. Next year will be impossible to match these performances surely, hopefully it can be won this year and City/Chelsea slip up a few times.

Would be great to have Sterling and the like to win a title going into the world cup.

Arnie

Over 70 points in fucking March.

Top of the league with six to go.

As I've said, even if we don't pull it off it's been one hell of a ride and my favourite Premier League season.

Suen

nah bro, perfectly legal. Happened early the match too, but wouldn't have made a difference according to Suen. lolol

pathetic.
It wouldn't because at the end of it our attackers scored the goals and Ramos, aside from corners, is barely involved up there with them let alone in the build up of our counters or attacking play. Rayo didn't create many chances and we were dominating the play. One man down wouldn't have made any difference because they were barely pushing in our box to begin with were Ramos mostly is, they weren't keeping up.

If you'd like me to point out the most obvious difference then it's that Espanyol got one point robbed becase you scored fucking nothing in the game except the one from the pen. If you had one or two more goals then I would have said that you deserved to win (and would have won) regardless of the decision but you were shit so you didn't score anything.

Now fuck off you fat rotten kiwi sloth.

Blackhead

Redarse
Yawn. Zidane is a great player, he's just not as good as Messi. Absolutism/Binary arguments that suggest I don't think Zidane was a great player just because he's not as good as Messi are ridiculous. Anyway, this was always a circular discussion because you'd made your mind up before the discussion and any attempt at rational dissection you've flat out discounted.

I'll agree to disagree.

I've responded with arguments. You kept moving the goalposts, introduced portugese ronaldo into the discussion when I didn't bring him up, resorted to name calling and now accuse me of discounting rational dissection. OriginalThinking hahaha

It wouldn't because at the end of it our attackers scored the goals and Ramos, aside from corners, is barely involved up there with them let alone in the build up of our counters or attacking play. Rayo didn't create many chances and we were dominating the play. One man down wouldn't have made any difference because they were barely pushing in our box to begin with were Ramos mostly is, they weren't keeping up.

If you'd like me to point out the most obvious difference then it's that Espanyol got one point robbed becase you scored fucking nothing in the game except the one from the pen. If you had one or two more goals then I would have said that you deserved to win (and would have won) regardless of the decision but you were shit so you didn't score anything.

Calma calma

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Congrats Liverpool, deserved win.

A few more weeks of sitting in the stands and maybe Sherwood will learn what a midfield is.

Hard to believe the same manager had Capoue, Paulinho and Bentaleb in a 433 and won 4-0 at Newcastle, yet he coughs up this wet tissue of a midfield against Liverpool.

TeddyBoy

Since January 28 Liverpool have played the teams placed 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th and won all five games with an aggregate score of 19-1.

DAMN.

Great result and performance today, really impressed with everyone's attitude which was a good improvement on us being nervy midweek.

Roll on West Ham!

FootballFan

Read over you post.

Please.

It is just a post full of excuses, trying to explain why one of your teams choked.

#NeverForgetElche

GorillaJu

It's okay, I get it. Suarez is totally Shadow Friend.

He's got that dirty swagger to him :lol

Bj_W8q4CMAAUZ2P.jpg

No offense Suen, but claiming that a red card at the start of the game wouldn't have changed anything because you won 5-0 without the relevant player being involved in the goals is complete nonsense.

Suen

Read over you post.

Please.

It is just a post full of excuses, trying to explain why one of your teams choked.

#NeverForgetElche
Yes that's exactly what I did, post excuses instead of elaborating on what I meant by my post. You know what, never mind. You're not going to agree with me, I'm not going to agree with you. I'll leave it at that.

Lol. Are all Real Madrid fans as nuts as the ones in here?
Do you have anything constructive about what is being discussed except saying "Madrid fans..." Otherwise shut up about it and focus on the victory you had just a short moment ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom