• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even if we win (ahahahahahaahahahaahahhahahaahah

ahaaha)

I won't be watching it.

That....

is not a good idea.

Good cause and everything, but he's a bit like Jonathon Ross. Get him on as a guest, and he's ridiculously domineering. The actual pundits won't be able to get a word in edgeways (no bad thing) and they'll have to cut him off to actually show the highlights.

Gonna be boss as long as Matt Morgan collaborates with him for the material.

deroli

Ugh, Real Madrid again. They are the second best team in europe after München atm. Plus we already played them four fucking times last year. I wanted United, because 1) huge club 2) great names in the team 3) they are beatable. The way we play this season, United would have been the only opponent that qualifies for point no. 3.

Russell Brand is an idiots idea of a clever person.

Yeah. Whenever he talks about politics or current affairs, you either listen and laugh at how idiotic and hypocriticial his views are when you scrape away the eloquence and vocabulary, or switch off. Anyone who thinks it's worth paying attention to and being influenced by is a fool.

@Mastadon, 540g boxes of Maynard's Wine Gums are only £2 in Sainsburys atm

#shill

GorillaJu

I got a text last night at 2:35 from my gf asking if I was awake. I didn't answer because I was sleeping but today I asked what it was all about and she says "I was watching Man Utd vs Olympiakos and I wanted to say that this match is totally shit"

at a girl

cremino

That's a shame. Dunno why the higher ups at Milan expect better results, that team is trash.

They're blind....Berlusconi almost isn't even interested in the squad anymore, Galliani is literally omnipotent, he thinks he is a god and that nobody should dare to criticize him (if you want to work at Milan you have to be a yes man basically)

So is Infamous good?

edit: the reason i ask is because everyone seems to be buying it

There were at least two threads yesterday that, and I'm guessing here because I didn't exactly read them, looked like they were in response to perceived average reviews. Although I did read a bit of the review thread. Standard "reviews don't matter", "8 is bad now?" stuff.

So is Infamous good?

There were at least two threads yesterday that, and I'm guessing here because I didn't exactly read them, looked like they were in response to perceived average reviews. Although I did read a bit of the review thread. Standard "reviews don't matter", "8 is bad now?" stuff.

Sounds like it's another infamous game.

Which means shit.

Meier

So is Infamous good?

I found the first one to be a lot of fun. Didn't play 2 (I didn't play much on my PS3 frankly) but I heard it was more of the same. Gameplay is solid and obviously the graphics are superb so I'm really looking forward to playing it.

Many people are probably just excited since it's the first title of note since launch really.

Jarnet87

I burned myself out a long time on beat em up games. I'm sure Infamous is a fun game for those who still like the genre. I may check it when it hits PS PLus just to see the graphics.

So is Infamous good?

They finally got something half-decent to play. Of course they're over-inflating its quality.

FootballFan

Wow. It will be a game of the minds. The tactical battle of two thinkers. Moyes has met his match. Pls kill him pep.

Not that happy with atletico tbh..wanted Dortmund but of course Madrid get that one.

Psg vs Chelsea should be close. Chelsea slight favourites cause of mou.

Bayern 95% through
Madrid 78% through
Barca 56% through
Chelsea 52% through

GorillaJu

So is Infamous good?

Well from what I played of the game today it was pretty fun. It's really hard to say why it's been getting the reviews it has. I mean Bioshock Infinite scored a 94 on Metacritic and the game play is dull as dishwater compared to Infamous SS. It's obvious there is a host of factors that can make a game 'feel' like a 9 or a 10 compared to an 8 or a 9 in the eyes of critics, so anything above a metacritic of 75 is worth checking out for yourself because above that it becomes pretty arbitrary.

I'm really enjoying it though. And I've been beating the 'reviews don't matter' drum for years.

FootballFan

Wow. It will be a game of the minds. The tactical battle of two thinkers. Moyes has met his match. Pls kill him pep.

Not that happy with atletico tbh..wanted Dortmund but of course Madrid get that one.

Psg vs Chelsea should be close. Chelsea slight favourites cause of mou.

Bayern 95% through
Madrid 78% through
Barca 56% through
Chelsea 52% through

Fuuu bottom of the page(50ppp4lyfe)

GorillaJu

They finally got something half-decent to play. Of course they're over-inflating its quality.

People inflate everything to stupid levels if its the right place and the right time. I am looking forward to the Diablo 3 expansion but holy hell I can't handle that Diablo 3 thread on gaming side, the way people are hyped just to play a new class that will be nearly identical to the available 5 classes is mind boggling to me. Some specific people want the thread to be about them and are going to ridiculous lengths to show just how soul-sucking and life-destroying the hype is for them. Sad creatures.

Infamous is great though :D

What did reviewers say about Bioshock: Infinite's gameplay at the time?

Most seemed to say "yeah the gunplay is not really exciting but the rest makes up for it" which i agree with. I just wanted to see more of the world and the story, didn't care much for the combat, that was enough to make it a pretty good game to me.

My copy of Infamous just came with a slip-in pamphlet thing taking you to the paper trail bonus online thingy, which isn't even available in the EU

Weird to get a game these days without any redeemable codes in the box.

rvy

Banned
How? We're not gonna make it past Lion. Benfica already won EL, it's pretty obvious.

larry39xcx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom