• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

--------------------------De Gea-----------------------

Smalling-----Ferdinand----Vidic---------Rafael

------------------------Carrick--------------------------
------------------------------Fellaini--------------------

Valencia---------------------------------------Young
---------------------Welbeck---------------------------
-------------------------------Rooney-------------------

Can't wait.

Fellaini is gonna dismantle that Bayern Midfield

Scum

New Assassin's Creed setting looks good. I always think the places they set the games in are really interesting.
Free, pls. How many times does everyone say this? It's a yearly update from UbiSoft. I expect the same thing to be said about Far Cry 4, which will be Far Cry 3 in disguise. "Bu bu bu..it looks good!"

doicare

Van Persie out for 6 weeks again? I'm glad luck balances itself out because that means next season every top team will be so crippled by injuries United won't even have to buy anybody, they'll just walk the title. And it's a shame they won't be in the Champions league other wise they'd walk that too.

L1NETT

New Assassin's Creed setting looks good. I always think the places they set the games in are really interesting.

ppLLLLease

History nerd talking here but bar the Ezio trilogy, every setting has been proper dull. French Revolution is the worst of the bunch. The biggest event in that era happened at a Tennis court, which is all you need to know :p

I don't mind Ubi open world games as much as some (I really enjoyed ACIV and Far Cry 3 despite the problems) but ain't sure bout this.

Key for Ubi is how The Division looks next time they show off gameplay. If that has taken a turn for the south...then...oh dear.

ShogunX

Van Persie out for 6 weeks again? I'm glad luck balances itself out because that means next season every top team will be so crippled by injuries United won't even have to buy anybody, they'll just walk the title. And it's a shame they won't be in the Champions league other wise they'd walk that too.

Does this mean Arsenal are going to win everything next season?

140312.jpg

ppLLLLease

History nerd talking here but bar the Ezio trilogy, every setting has been proper dull. French Revolution is the worst of the bunch. The biggest event in that era happened at a Tennis court, which is all you need to know :p

I don't mind Ubi open world games as much as some (I really enjoyed ACIV and Far Cry 3 despite the problems) but ain't sure bout this.

Key for Ubi is how The Division looks next time they show off gameplay. If that has taken a turn for the south...then...oh dear.

I can guarantee that The Division won;t look half as good as it did in the reveal.

If Infamous screens are anything to go by, WatchDogs looks underwhelming compared to similar games, let alone the reveal.

Bacon, Confuziuz, Linius, Other Dutchies

What bandwagon you jumping on for the World Cup now that RVP and Strootman are dead? I love Arjen, but he can't carry this team all by himself.

For me it's :

1. Netherlands
2. USA (Half American, so I have to)
3. Ivory Coast (Didier Drogba and Yaya)

After that it can all burn down. Just hope that Belgium, Germany or Spain don't win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom