• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Kevin Palmer ‏@kpsundayworld 2m

Rumour has it that Sherwood punched Dawson in the Anfield dressing room. Unconfirmed. He'll be out of the Spurs job whatever soon #THFC

Splatt

Dc'ing so hard. <3

iVGNA6MHiVU0C.gif

Clegg

Rooney's recent performances are putting go bed the assertion that his best position is behind the striker. He's much more dangerous as the front man.

Salazar

please stay out of this. you might get hurt.

Already dead.

Unitedbros 13/14 has been Lone Survivor.

Sent on some fucked up mission. Initially cheerful. Macho.

Run into some goatherds (Liverpool) and shit turns upside down.

Rescue chopper (Fellaini) no help whatsoever.

Lesson: kill the fucking goatherds.

Scum

Kevin Palmer &#8207;@kpsundayworld 2m

Rumour has it that Sherwood punched Dawson in the Anfield dressing room. Unconfirmed. He'll be out of the Spurs job whatever soon #THFC
Oh, Sherwood. Was it L2nett that said he'll be managing a League 2 side soon enough? Lol

Zabojnik

I see two possible ways this match could end. Either we somehow manage to put one past Reina and hold on to the draw or we get counter'd like crazy while trying to score. The latter is much more likely, imo.

3:0, la vendetta. I ... don't even care.

good news, plastic clubs with sugar daddy conglomerates willing to waste millions every season with little to no return: Porto are dead. no CL next season = Jackson, Mangala, etc going for cheap.

L1NETT

I know it's bad, but man do I hope that Sherwood story is true

Stick to the U12s Tim

Couldn't manage a subway let alone a football club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom