• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton owe £27m in transfer fees.

We're allegedly interested in Shaw for £27m.

Woodward you sly dog.

Wenger will bid 27 mil and a pound.

Mou will bid 30mil + give him a training ground right next to his parents home, and his childhood dream coming alive.

confuziz

Banned
Expect perfection, yet play something as buggy and often fucked up as fifa (and constantly defending bioshock infinite despite its obvious flaws in here).

Yeah....

Fuck off, you're really pulling stuff out of your ass and have nothing but strawman arguments to counter my posts with.

Maybe next time you can argue without swearing. It really doesn't help.

bud23

1396259383_extras_noticia_foton_7_0.jpg

ig472K2TJGsIx.gif

3Sixty

Ref saints finances. Don't forget it's all last year before the TV money increase.

That will cover the 27m on its own. Wages 65pc of turn over which is fine.

Sponsorship deal expires end of this season, bare in mind that was signed in the championship so considerable increase on that. Ship out Osvaldo, jobs a good un.

WJD

--------------- Rooney -------------
Welbeck ---- Kagawa ---- Giggs
-------- Fletcher - Fellaini ---------
Buttner -- Rio - Carrick -- Jones
-------------- De Gea ---------------

Fuck me we're gonna get absolutely rimmed.

K1LLER7

--------------- Rooney -------------
Welbeck ---- Kagawa ---- Giggs
-------- Fletcher - Fellaini ---------
Buttner -- Rio - Carrick -- Jones
-------------- De Gea ---------------

Fuck me we're gonna get absolutely rimmed.

433 - Giggs, Carrick, Fellani, Welbeck, Rooney, Antonio ;_;

Scum

Holy crap at the salty last-gen owners (especially Nintendo fans) in that Arkham Knight thread.

Their arguments essentially boil down to 'Rocksteady should have spent millions of dollars developing and releasing a badly compromised version of Arkham Knight on the old consoles, GTAV shows that these consoles can do open world driving.'

Fuck that, and fuck cross-gen. No compromise. Embrace the future.

Liverpool-v-Manchester-United-Brendan-Rodgers_2997019.jpg

I'm surprised there are some left. I jumped the "Wii U is amazing" ship long ago.

Well, Nintendo fans are always the most stubborn and imune to any rational arguments when it comes to games. I like that last gen and especially WiiU are dying a quick death, because they are holding back current gen development.

youfuckingcunts.gif

I take offence to this. The majority on gaming side are idiots.

Fry

Woke up excited as fuck for Liverpool. Cant believe the title is in their own hands.

Can they do it? I think they can. They think they can.

Clegg

It'll be hilarious. He'll go super defensive and we'll still get dismantled.

And the look of practised incredulity on his face when we do get destroyed will make me want to kill.
"We're disappointed and I take a lot of the blame for our performance. All we can do now is regroup and promise to try harder. With a bit of luck things will fall our way in the future."

Tc91

Kagawa has to start tomorrow, he used to rip Bayern apart for Dortmund plus we won't have a #10 since Mata is cup tied and fuck starting Welbeck upfront.

Clegg

Woke up excited as fuck for Liverpool. Cant believe the title is in their own hands.

Hold on.

City have two games in hand which if they win would put out them back on top. Surely the title is in their hands?

TeddyBoy

One game at a time fry. Focus on West Ham.

Hold on.

City have two games in hand which if they win would put out them back on top. Surely the title is in their hands?

If they won both of those games we need to beat them at Anfield, both teams can win the league should they win all their remaining games.

Chelsea would need us to beat City and we'd need to get beat by Chelsea for Chelsea to win.

Of course this is taking into account every game is won by Liverpool, City and Chelsea, which is unlikely.

Walshy

Hold on.

We need to win every game as do City. However we do play each other, so both can't win every game.

Bare in mind, if we win every game we would have gone on a fourteen game winning run, which is fucking unprecedented in the modern game.

Personally, I think 6 wins and draw would get us over the line. I think City will drop points this weekend and against Everton.

Jack cw

How defensive will Moyes go? He's going to try and protect his ass.

Well statistically we scored more goals against defensive teams this season. Bayern struggles against high pressing and we normally win with 1 or 2 goals difference. The problem is that Bayern is to good with the ball, meaning United has to run more and after 60 minutes fatigue comes in and Bayern starts scoring. Parking the bus could be the worst idea Moyes has.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nintendo fans are always the most stubborn and imune to any rational arguments

gaming's equivalent of Bayern fans.

BUT THE LEAGUE IS COMPETITIVE

WE ARE NOT RUINING IT

Yes you are.

Stuttgart wins the league -> Bayren buys Mario Gomez
Bremen comes REALLY close to winning the league a few times -> Tap up Diego and successfully buy their best striker Klose
BVB wins two titles in a row -> Buy their best players.
BVB reaches a CL final against Bayern --> announce signing Gotze before the final
Wolfsburg wins the league -> Go after Dzeko (and fail)
Leverkusen finishes above Bayern -> Snap up their manager and suck Vidal's dick for months.

BUT HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN BVB BUYING FROM GLADBAGH

it's different, because Rues grew up in BVB's academy, and Gladbagh is a shit random German team.

Fuck Bayern

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED WE CAN DO THIS

dc89

Well that doesn't sound promising. (Edit: although Shaw's sale alone will probably cover most of that.)

Also, £90 for the England top? Get fucked.

I'll order mine from the far east for £10.17 with free delivery. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Blablurn

WE ARE NOT RUINING IT

Yes you are.

Bremen comes REALLY close to winning the league a few times -> Tap up Diego and successfully buy their best striker Klose
BVB reaches a CL final against Bayern --> announce signing Gotze before the final
Leverkusen finishes above Bayern -> Suck Vidal's dick for months.

it's different, because Rues grew up in BVB's academy, and Gladbagh is a shit random German team.

Fuck Bayern

Who is your favourite player?

spidye

WE ARE NOT RUINING IT

Yes you are.

Stuttgart wins the league. Bayren buys Mario Gomez
Bremen comes REALLY close to winning the league a few times. Tap up Diego and successfully buy their best striker Klose
BVB wins two titles in a row. Buy their best players.
Wolfsburg wins the league. Go after Dzeko (and fail)
Leverkusen finishes above Bayern. Suck Vidal's dick for months.

Fuck Bayern

looooooooool

at least we don't benefit from a joke league with with joke clubs and their mafia bosses. the best italian team isn't even playing champions league.
better start buying washed up 30 year olds and build a team for the future

/bayernfan

Blablurn

looooooooool

at least we don't benefit from a joke league with with joke clubs and their mafia bosses. the best italian team isn't even playing champions league.

/bayernfan

damn

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who is your favourite player?

1-Lionel Messi
1-Michael Zorc
2-Jürgen Kohler
3-Manfred Burgsmüller
4-Lars Ricken
5-Stefan Reuter
6-Andreas Möller
7-Karl-Heinz Riedle
8-Stefan Klos
9-Stéphane Chapuisat

looooooooool

/bayernfan
Uli Hoeneß might as well be a mafia boss.

Don't hide behind "banter". Say whatever you want to say ;)

I don't care about Serie A or even like it. Try something else.
3AQmK.gif

K1LLER7

WE ARE NOT RUINING IT

Yes you are.

Fuck Bayern

Looool

Bayern should come buy Cleverley after he plays triangles around Kroos and Schweinsteiger.

Jack cw

WE ARE NOT RUINING IT

Yes you are.

Fuck Bayern

Yurt, this is the most awesome post in this thread. But there is a difference. Unlike Nintendo, we are driving the tech and have the most powerful console, with the biggest exclusives right now and sell like crazy. Serie A is basically WiiU and EPL is the bone, while La Liga isnt sure if OUYA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom