• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck has English cricket gone so quickly from being in a great state, to the team being a pile of shit, with nobody coming through for the short or medium term future?

rvy

Banned
We are already a talent waster. Or do you think we are going to start playing next season with Cavaleiro and Bernardo Silva?

Every fucking year is the same thing. Buy a ton of players, have 3 or 4 that are good and give the rest to play for other teams while our president talks about youngsters and that they are the future.

deusvieira2d3a3y.png

Hixx

How the fuck has English cricket gone so quickly from being in a great state, to the team being a pile of shit, with nobody coming through for the short or medium term future?

The only sport that is worth playing is football if you can't play football for real just play FIFA
iKmmmdHMxjC92.png

rvy

Banned
Aaaaaand we plaaay aaaall the waaaay for Leeeeeds United
Elland Road is the oooooooooooonly place for us

join me

Hixx

£90 for a shirt.

£60 for the cheap version.

I don't know the differences between the shirts.

I do know the pricing is disgraceful.

#amf

arkon

Not enough hunger for success. A lot of the players are probably comfortable picking up their paychecks. Whereas third world countries like the Netherlands are desperate to succeed because it gives their players a chance at improving their lot in life.

Jack cw

£90 for a shirt.

£60 for the cheap version.

I don't know the differences between the shirts.

I do know the pricing is disgraceful.

#amf
Which kit?
The cheaper ones are replicas, with stiched logos and lower quality material.
The "authentic" ones have badges and logos made out of rubber or PVD and have more detail and quality, as well as better material and have fit cut. I only buy those authentic kits.

He's either very good, or shit.

Nani's best when he wasn't showboating, which usually means he'll showboat on the next match.

Most infuriatingly gifted but stupidest player in our team for the past 4 years.

I'd rather have his stupidness over Ashley "I'm shit and stealing a wage" Young though.

I dunno why I still want him :( HELP

Because he's a beast when he's at his best. He's just been inconsistent since his injury in 2012. It's also due to the fan's perception of him. Any mistake he does gets magnified by 10 over someone like Young, because Nani is talented and shouldn't be doing shit.

Elchele

Talking about the Youth Champions League, it wouldn't surprise me if Schalke actually won the competition. Their academy is fucking insane, they produce talents like Barcelona these days

jbpU547lOaOh7b.png

edit: Schalke's crest looks a bit like Gazprom logo doesn't it

I'd rather have his stupidness over Ashley "I'm shit and stealing a wage" Young though.

Because he's a beast when he's at his best. He's just been inconsistent since his injury in 2012. It's also due to the fan's perception of him. Any mistake he does gets magnified by 10 over someone like Young, because Nani is talented and shouldn't be doing shit.

Yeah. I think the problem with Nani was he tried too hard to be CR7. That stunted his growth somewhat.

He's WAY better than Young. Then again, who isn't. Oh god why are we still using him :(

Who gives a fuck how well-made a mode is if the base gameplay is shite?

I don't respect your opinion. Gameplay is good fun, sometimes frustrating but at least it's not like PES. I can't be bothered with 1vs1's, haven't even played that mode once in the latest game... Yet got nearly 300 hours of fifa 14 on record.

and honestly when the game fucks up it's hilarious, although I guess sending off Hixx instead of me could count as a feature these days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUh09ZFrBZI

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who gives a fuck how well-made a mode is if the base gameplay is shite?
Looks fun from the Youtube videos on his channel :lol
Moyes is barely even using him :( I thought it was club politics under Fergie but maybe he was genuinely injured/out of form after all.

anyone but Menez please.

can we use Contento on RW? I'll take him! :(

Fergie

Banned
Rather a out of form Nani than Valencia and Young this season.

I still love him. I hope he plays rest of the remaining games.

Rather a out of form Nani than Valencia and Young this season.

I still love him. I hope he plays rest of the remaining games.

Nani pisses off a lot of fans from other teams too. Young and Valencia aren't capable of this. One is boring and the other makes them happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom