• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

That means he played. Do you really think he will???? Do you really think Moyes will let him play? DO YOU?

Well... I... uh...

ibn0yI0BiZtSXj.gif

Fintan

Believe FC used to do that, but this year it just fucks us over more than anything when we do it. Which is kind of nice as it could be very over powered... But also frustrating and sometimes hilarious with the AI instead.

Fb1KdEf.png
Half the fun of clubs for me is laughing at/getting frustated with the AI. Some absolutely ridiculous goals would result from shit they did.

I hated in FIFA 12 (I think) how unreliable the Any filter was.

Do you guys play on PC or PS4 or something else?

Half the fun of clubs for me is laughing at/getting frustated with the AI. Some absolutely ridiculous goals would result from shit they did.

I hated in FIFA 12 (I think) how unreliable the Any filter was.

Do you guys play on PC or PS4 or something else?

There's only one Mama Toure, and she's reserved to the PC Club

http://youtu.be/s1C2hG4nwV4

Deadly defending. Nono Toure needs to come back in the defense with Mama.

Strax

VictorPalsson_zps2dc3721a.jpg

Guðlaugur Victor Palsson, football player with Dutch club NEC Nijmegen has been through tough mental illness in recent months because he had a nervous breakdown three months.

Guðlaugur contemplating suicide and was subsequently admitted to the Department of Psychiatry, National University Hospital. He has worked hard in recent months to recover.

Hjörtur Hjartarson visited Guðlaug Victor Holland recently and spoke to him about the illness, treatment that is still ongoing, pro football and why he was almost bankrupt after five years in the professional football.

google tranlate

http://www.visir.is/island-i-dag--i...297974040&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_ref=top

Blablurn

Tmw will be the day of Götzes redemption. He will see Kagawa and show him that he was always the #1 in dortmund. their long lasting rivalry will come to an end. kagawa will commit sudoku on the bench while götze will is going to score at least
BVB0
9 goals. It's gonna be a festival for a all fans of modern football.

Elchele

Tmw will be the day of Götzes redemption. He will see Kagawa and show him that he was always the #1 in dortmund. their long lasting rivalry will come to an end. kagawa will commit sudoku on the bench while götze will is going to score at least
BVB0
9 goals. It's gonna be a festival for a all fans of modern football.

will be difficult to achieve that from the bench

Labadal

The rival club of the dead Swedish fan just held a silent minute. Still fucked up this happens in this day and age. The man wasn't involved in the actual fight that took place before the game.

Salvadora

Apparently Moyes is planning to force Giggs out of the club this summer.

No new contract in any capacity.

Fuck off Moyes.
Not to defend Moyes, but doesn't it seem normal for him to retire as a player at the end of the season and spread his wings by gaining coaching experience elsewhere?

Unless he is indeed being forced out.

Not to defend Moyes, but doesn't it seem normal for him to retire as a player at the end of the season and spread his wings by gaining coaching experience elsewhere?

Unless he is indeed being forced out.

Apparently he wants to stay.

I can see why Moyes wouldn't want him around, and he is the manager so it's his call to make.

But since it's become evident he's a shit manager, I'd rather he didn't demand things of such magnitude. If it Giggs or Moyes I'm picking Giggs every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom