• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

That was nobody's fault. Fer just has a shitty knee.

He flew all the way to Liverpool, signed a contract, announced it on his Twitter, the Official Everton Website talked about his history and our fans were even ready to per-order kits with his name on it. I think the fee was being readied to be paid off fully as well.

Ops, his Kneee was fucked!

Slizz

Salah's celebration was awesome lol. First goal, does the kneel prayer and the look of excitement on his face when he finished the prayer.

Superman

6-0
Looooooool

My 6 year old son made the RVP hat trick prediction the other day... He said before kick off today 9-0. Should I have listened??
I'll post any future predictions I swear :)

SALAAAAAAAAAAH

Such composure, good lad.

What on earth were the Arsenal defense doing and Chesney, hes not been helped by his defenders but he doesnt need to do that terribly as he has with the 5th and 6th goals

Hixx

60k3srd.gif

Oops.

Feorax

If this were the CL, Arsenal's agg scored v the top 4 over. 2 legs.

Liverpool: 5-3 (loss)

Chelsea: 6-0 (loss)

Man City: 6-3 (down going into second leg)

GorillaJu

Chelsea's two winter signings linking up. Matic is really good man.

Oh that was Azpilicueta's pass? Well, still Matic has been very good

faridmon

Everton starting XI: Howard (c), Coleman, Baines, Stones, Distin, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, McGeady, Barkley, Lukaku

NO OSMAN. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I don't get how it's completely unfair. If it was going in, then you get the penalty to reinstate your goal, and a red as punishment to Arsenal. If it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity (which it wasn't), then Chelsea get a penalty when if the action hadn't happened, it would have been an Arsenal goal kick.

Hes made a deliberate attempt to cheat, hes done it because he thinks its going in, how is it not unfair? You cant let players stay on the pitch when they do that.

The example I gave previously is: If Ox stays on and gets a yellow card, he can do it again he shouldnt be given the chance to do it again. All this sin bin nonsense that Platini's is BS as well.

I should say, im in full support of any of our players getting sent off for it too.

jtb

Banned
If this were the CL, Arsenal's agg scored v the top 4 over. 2 legs.

Liverpool: 5-3 (loss)

Chelsea: 6-0 (loss)

Man City: 6-3 (down going into second leg)

but it's not the CL, so who gives a shit. the fact that they're individual games is precisely why Wenger feels comfortable setting up his teams all wrong rather than being cautious and defensive

the crazy thing is I expect us to grind out at least a point from the City game next week, that's how drastic the mentality is between home and away

danwarb

Arsene, why you try this shit again instead of exercising extreme caution like in the cup game against Liverpool? Arse cannot compete with these teams like this.

Hixx

Paul Merson said if Arsenal played like they did last week against Chelsea, this would happen.

Paul Merson is a genius.

Salah's goal is so similar to Sterling's

Rapid player just stood near a backline that's positioned a full 20 yards too high up the pitch, any ball over the top creates a one-on-one

When even the fucking player handballing it close to goal, clearly thinks it is going it, it's hard to blame the ref for thinking so too. Maybe you know... Don't do a World Cup Suarez if you don't want to get sent off.

The wrong player is hilarious though obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom