• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

RUSSELL BRAND

Christ BBC who is on next week?

Dappy?

H from Steps?

Jeez

--

Arnie you need to get on the Lloyd Grossman's chargrilled vegetables. Top shit that.

Blablurn

SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY

tumblr_n2umcrlEa91ro94ojo4_250.gif
tumblr_n2umcrlEa91ro94ojo1_250.gif

tumblr_n2umcrlEa91ro94ojo2_250.gif
tumblr_n2umcrlEa91ro94ojo3_250.gif

tumblr_n2umcrlEa91ro94ojo5_250.gif
tumblr_n2umcrlEa91ro94ojo6_250.gif

SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY

EUROPAPOKALSIEGER! EUROPAPOKALSIEGER! EUROPAPOKALSIEGER FCB

tumblr_n2upfv7KUY1s6646qo1_250.gif
tumblr_n2upfv7KUY1s6646qo3_250.gif

BRING ON MANCHESTER

tumblr_n2uk77Abfk1rmpo74o3_500.jpg

#PRAYFORMOYES

Jarnet87

Solid from United. Amazing how when you play a true attacking midfielder the team actually pass through the middle. Rooney, Kagawa, and Mata all played well and looked good. Mata, Kagawa, and Fellaini are still desperately seeking that first goal, more should come once they break the seal. I thought we gave a little too much possession away and should of pressed a bit more, but West Ham were complete trash.I think Carrick is not bad at CB and with how deep he's played in some games this season they may as well stick him there lol. He can read the game pretty well and is the only one besides Evans who can pass out the back.

far from true, nothing is decided in the european spots yet. Also relegation battle is insane
only thing done is Bayern winning the league, but that has been known since January

A team being so far ahead from the competition is never good for a league, especially one that was desperately trying to gain more international audience. Most football fans that are casually interested in other countries leagues aren't that interested in relegation battles.

FootballFan

Title race: La Liga
Relegation: Dunno
European spots: Bundesliga?
Overall: PL

Serie A is kinda done isn't it? League champions decided, CL qualifiers decided too.

Serie a is decided for this and next season. The excitement comes from which retired epl or la liga player will join Milan or Inter as juve cruise to another title. Some seriously crazy shit would need to happen for someone to challenge juve.

Forgot to mention rafa. Which below average defender will he sign. Will it be pique or will it be mexes.

At least Palermo will be back for wooden.

Koko

Banned
Serie a is decided for this and next season. The excitement comes from which retired epl or la liga player will join Milan or Inter as juve cruise to another title. Some seriously crazy shit would need to happen for someone to challenge juve.

Forgot to mention rafa. Which below average defender will he sign. Will it be pique or will it be mexes.

Well Roma have a nice project going on, and with some extra money from Champions League it would be interesting too see what they do in the summer.

rvy

Banned
By ROY KEANE
Published: 30th June 2012
BRIAN CLOUGH famously lasted just 44 days at Leeds but, as he went on to prove, that did not make him a bad manager.

Who is to say that Andre Villas-Boas cannot do likewise and show his time at Chelsea was just a blip?

Legend.

Scum

So Bayern are 23pts clear, with 24pts to play for? I wonder what the odds will be for Bayern to lose the last 8 games and Dortmund to win theirs and win the league by a point...?

At least Palermo will be back for wooden.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah.

and even better, FC Midtjylland lost today, meaning Aalborg can go up top of the Danish league tomorrow. Will much rather have that than Midtjylland. Copenhagen are still rather fucked though, but hey like 75% of the league is in relegation danger too lol. Best league = Danish.

Blablurn

it was a good season. and as i said before. the win against chelsea was a early turning point. who knew what would have happened if javi didnt score in the last second. it would have been the second final loss for pep. but we won. and from there on, pep just got better and better with this team.

i remember that some users said pep has only one plan. by now he has plan a, b, c, d and e.

rodvik

Excellent from OGS in his post match interview.

SSN: "You've played in league winning teams with MU. Do you think that Liverpool have what it takes to be Champions?"

Solksjaer: "I couldnt care less"

95e41__orig-21209151.jpg

are those drawing tablets any good? anyone using those?

Those drawing tablets? There's a bunch, most likely if you're going with a cheap one it will be shit. Get a intuos pro though and you will use it all the time, even for just like browsing the internet, it's a good change from mouse.

Blablurn

I couldnt get the hang of it (i got a bamboo). I just went back to the mouse.

alright! i imagine its pretty strange in the beginning

Those drawing tablets? There's a bunch, most likely if you're going with a cheap one it will be shit. Get a intuos pro though and you will use it all the time, even for just like browsing the internet, it's a good change from mouse.

that sounds good though

So Bayern are 23pts clear, with 24pts to play for? I wonder what the odds will be for Bayern to lose the last 8 games and Dortmund to win theirs and win the league by a point...?

I doubt bookies will even take bets on who wins the bundesliga now

Blablurn

After the game Robben said it's all about those two games against Manchester now. Everthing else is just preparation.

Oh my. I hope we will not choke in the end.

rvy

Banned
After the game Robben said it's all about those two games against Manchester now. Everthing else is just preparation.

Oh my. I hope we will not choke in the end.

Hold me Bla.

Pro Fifalution 2015 ‏@ProFifalution 2 h

If this is how much Fox Engine can be improved on in the same game with an update. Imagine the visuals on NextGen PES. Thanks @Adam_Bhatti!

Asim 'Ken' Tanvir ‏@AsimTanvir 2 h

@ProFifalution Just tempering that a little, great visuals, now we need gameplay to match.

Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 2 h

@AsimTanvir @ProFifalution close. Not just gameplay. PES GAMEPLAY, BABY

Zabojnik

If you knew anything about football, you'd know that Roma have already won next season's scudetto.

I'm never wrong when it comes to other teams. I predicted that the Olympiacos game would be the starting point for the Moyessance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom