• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT17| I'm Spartacus

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

If you knew anything about football, you'd know that Roma have already won next season's scudetto.

I'm never wrong when it comes to other teams. I predicted that the Olympiacos game would be the starting point for the Moyessance.

Please. Roma is the Italian leverkusen.

Fry

923547_830475193634997_1152877845_n.jpg

L1NETT

sony is collecting money right now. no need to satisfy the niche anymore. the chances of the wii u controller going pc are higher!

Playstation is doing well at the mo, but Sony as a whole are far from "collecting money"

--

Zabo what's wrong with the 360 pad

Fucking mint controller.

Zabojnik

No, there isn't really an incentive for them to unfortunately.

I'll twitttt about it to Yosp. I'm sure I'll get a positive response.

Zabo what's wrong with the 360 pad

Fucking mint controller.

The only good thing about it are the triggers. Can't stand the clicky RB/LB button, the SHITTY, unresponsive, retardedly convex XYAB buttons and the two analog sticks position. It's just terrible.

3Sixty

So Morgan, Cork and Wanyama are probably all out tomorrow.

Our midfield pairing could be James Ward-Prowse and Harry Reed. #YOLO

Yen

Is liverpool gonna spend big if they reach the CL?
Yes.

The two times we finished second in the PL era, we followed it up by signing:

-Diouf, Diao, Cheyrou instead of Duff and Anelka in their peak.
-signed a crocked Aquilani to replace Alonso.

If Brendan can get his first choice targets, I am confident we can avoid these mistakes. And with CL, we'll actually get to sign our first choice targets for the first time in 5 years.

who would be pools dream target? a realistic dream target though.

Now that is a difficult question

The areas we most need reinforcements in are not the areas you'd normally have dream signings for. Leftback, centreback, defensive midfielder

Shaqiri/Konoplyanka would be a very good signing for depth as much as anything, but I'm not sure they'd be a season-changer

Arnie

who would be pools dream target? a realistic dream target though.
Hard to say.

I'd love us to do a mad £50 million Reus bid or something. Even if it isn't successful, just do something utterly barmy.

I don't want us to do a Spurs and buy 15 average signings, I want us to supplement this squad with a couple of gesundblasters.

Think like when you signed Martinez.

I'd love to sign Koke.

Hard to say.

I'd love us to do a mad £50 million Reus bid or something. Even if it isn't successful, just do something utterly barmy.

I don't want us to do a Spurs and buy 15 average signings, I want us to supplement this squad with a couple of gesundblasters.

Think like when you signed Martinez.

I'd love to sign Koke.

I'd rather Griezmann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom