• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku looks old as fuck with this hair btw, almost like that Inter player.

aePIGqE.jpg

Clegg

Had to endure Leinster getting tonked by Toulon. Money is running rugby just like it has football.

Speaking of teams ruining football, City are the luckiest team in England and would not be so close to the top of the table if it weren't for atrocious refereeing. Liverpool are the peoples club and I hope they wi

Nah fuck that like.

Mastadon

Banned
Had to endure Leinster getting tonked by Toulon. Money is running rugby just like it has football.

Speaking of teams ruining football, City are the luckiest team in England and would not be so close to the top of the table if it weren't for atrocious refereeing. Liverpool are the peoples club and I hope they wi

Nah fuck that like.

Wilbur get off Clegg's account.

faridmon

Thanks guys. To think I was dead certain we were going to Lose today. Luckily Ramsey didn't play until the last 10-15 mins, but yeah, I was surprised how much we just pressed them, and the goals were totally boss. Sorry Naismith for doubting you!

And Arteta is such mong. Shame that mu hero had to turn out this way!

Meier

David Silva has been consistently dangerous again after a bit of a dip towards the end of Mancini's reign.

I can't wait for the game next week.

There's been a ton of players having insanely great seasons this year. Any other year, I'd think Silva was worthy of winning the Player of the Season or at least being in the conversation. Suarez, Sturridge and Toure seem to be the only ones who are truly being considered though (all completely understandable).

No clue who will make the TOTS for the midfield. Quite a few who miss out will feel slighted.

Yen

PPS. Did anyone see Duncan Castles write that Suarez was so upset at not being allowed to leave, that he is playing brilliantly as "personal revenge" towards Rodgers, as if that'll teach'em. Get bent, soft lad.

rvy

Banned
Can anyone even understand how much this thread will suffer if Liverpool win the league? They'll become fucking insufferable. It's easier to deal with wilbz's dick.

subtles

Refs aren't allowed outside influence if I'm not mistaken?

BkjSNY_CYAEduCF.jpg:large

It's quite silly to stand there deliberating while the replay is happening.

Lakitu

st5fu
Can anyone even understand how much this thread will suffer if Liverpool win the league? They'll become fucking insufferable. It's easier to deal with wilbz's dick.

I'd be nice about it. Besides, every club brags when they win the league. Plus most Liverpool fans would be out celebrating if they won the league.

TeddyBoy

Thanks guys. To think I was dead certain we were going to Lose today. Luckily Ramsey didn't play until the last 10-15 mins, but yeah, I was surprised how much we just pressed them, and the goals were totally boss. Sorry Naismith for doubting you!

It was great seeing you play today, my family were over the moon with the result!

And Arteta is such mong. Shame that mu hero had to turn out this way!

But remember, Arteta scored an own-goal, once a blue always a blue ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom