• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT18| Coming Early by L. Piscium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won every game. We scored 6 today. Taught Hulk how to score penalties. Revived Tymo.
He almost got us a technical defeat a couple of games ago by trying to sub off Kerzhkov for Ansaldi which would have broken the foreigner limit. He also gets fines every game for leaving the technical area, lol.

AVB will lead Zenit into
E
L glory.

jtb

Banned
Giroud needs to fuck off in the summer or remain as the B team striker he is.

Wenger needs to stop pussyfooting in the transfer market or retire. His indecision in January cost us. Why didn't he have a theo replacement lined up?

Seriously , this season has been such a lost opportunity.

We better no fuck up the FA Cup.

Wenger has to go after this season. It's over. Would be nice to win the FA cup, be a nice going away present for Wenger, but I think this season has demonstrated that it's best for both Wenger and the club that he doesn't extend his contract.

It is unfathomable and inexcusable that finishing with a lower points total than last season's team is even a remote possibility (and it's looking more likely than not at this point). Walcott had a freak injury, we can write that one off. But Ramsey, Ozil being out is as much down to our lack of depth and Wenger's refusal to rotate as it is any fitness issues.

and Giroud is just fucking garbage. He's just so terrible. I don't even know if he's a decent B option because he offers literally nothing. I just want him to fuck off in the summer except I know no team will be stupid enough to pay for him.

rvy

Banned
Won every game. We scored 6 today. Taught Hulk how to score penalties. Revived Tymo.
He almost got us a technical defeat a couple of games ago by trying to sub off Kerzhkov for Ansaldi which would have broken the foreigner limit. He also gets fines every game for leaving the technical area, lol.

Admit it, slowly but surely you're becoming more and more accustomed with his presence inside you.

You might even say... you enjoy it.

EL glory? Well that's still a level above what Benfica can achieve. I'll take it.

tumblr_mjseetO9Kv1r4hsyyo1_250.gif

Hixx

Chris Hughton sacked

Absurd.

He is being sacked for the sake of one game imo. If they lose against Fulham I don't think they'll pick up another point this season and will probably go down. If they win they will stay up, none of the bottom 3 will get to 35/6.

Biiiig gamble.

Tc91

Strange to sack him with 5 games to go.

Anyway it doesn't look good for Norwich, their last 5 games:

Fulham
Liverpool
United
Chelsea
Arsenal

Welp.

Suen

Thank Zamparini that senile twat. Acquah did show real promise at Palermo too, but like so many other players shipped out for no good reason.
I know how you feel. Atalanta lost to Sassuolo today which was very good for us........and Sansone scored both goals. Football deities pls.

We waste too many balls in every fucking game.

L1NETT

Sacking him with 5 games to go?

Fuck off

Moronic

Is what happens when you sign Dutch donkeys.

--

Clegg, I believed

I always believed.

Suen

Schelotto and Bia has been poor this half. Palladino offers nothing up front, Marchionni has wasted like four balls, easily the worst player this half. Off with Palladino and Marchionni. Give Cerri and another player a chance.

Sorry about that, didn't mean to get sensitive about it. It's just that last night I had has two sons around my place and seeing that just hurt because it's been less than a year since he died. Again sorry, man, just let my emotions get the best of me.

No worries, it was just a stupid joke about 'top of the league cigarettes' :)

I thought about not posting it in the first place in case anyone who was reading had been effected by it, probably should have pulled away from the 'Submit Reply' button :p

edit: Of course I was joking Salva, he's been out for like 15 weeks and you were 3-0 down :p

I've just been looking up Kevin Phillips career history. He has been in sides that have been promoted to the premier league 5 times (Sunderland, West Brom, Birmingham, Crystal Palace, Scum) and reached the play-off final a further 3 times (Sunderland, West Brom, Blackpool). Impressive.

L1NETT

Sounds like the U18 manager is going to see the season out for them.

wtzgU.gif

Terry Connor

Tim Sherwood

Yeah appointing some kit man is a good plan, worked out for these clubs.

Have fun in the championship (Norwich, not you)

Actually, you too :p

Suen

god Parolo has been fucking shit for 4-5 months now. We should have sold him in January when he still had some value.

faridmon

Chris Hughton sacked

6 months too late. As much as I like him, he didn't have what it takes as a manager. Many are saying, that its not his fault that his players are rubbish, I say that his players have proved themselves to be quality before arriving at Norwich. Its him who mis-managed them.

So City are two games behind, right? Who do they play?

Sunderland and Villa at home. Bankers, have to assume they'll win both, with scorelines which will make their GD impossible to match as well. If we win the PL, it'll be on points.

I'd cut off so many appendages if it meant we win our next 2

Lakitu

st5fu
with that run-in, hard to see City slipping up. even with the fixture congestion, they've already got the GD advantage (which surprises me, tbh)

Us, Crystal Palace (Away) and Everton (away) are the tough ones, I'd be surprised if they get 9 out of 9 there. Same with us and Palace, City and Chelsea. The rest are all 3 points, I'd expect nothing less.

Salvadora

with that run-in, hard to see City slipping up. even with the fixture congestion, they've already got the GD advantage (which surprises me, tbh)
They've the advantage, but I could easily see one of those lesser teams (Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace) getting something.

As much shit as Demichiles gets, they've conceded so few goals compared to us :(

Think even getting a draw next week would put an end to our title chances. Not the challenge, but I can't see City dropping enough points there to put us back in the driving seat.

edit: Oh, didn't notice Palace was away. The title could be decided at Selhurst Park as much as Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom